She said that I ruined her life.
她说我毁了她的一生
Well,she did choose to sleep with you.
如果她没跟你上♥床♥
How much of a life could she have had in the first place?
那她原来的生活也不咋地吧?
Don't try to make me feel better.
别安慰我了
Because of me,the woman lost her teaching career,
就因为我 她失去了当老师的机会
and now she's dancing in this skeevy club in Van Nuys
现在她只能在范奈司一家 卖♥♥身酒吧里当舞娘
and living in some fleabag motel.
夜宿廉价汽车旅馆
How do you know what club she works at?
你怎么知道她在哪家夜店上班的?
The clubs have Web sites, the Web sites have pictures.
那家夜店有网站 网站上有图片
It's not rocket science.
这又不是造火箭的科技 (用不着藏着掖着的)
Her dancing name is Desiree Bush.
她做舞娘的艺名叫德西蕾 布♥什♥
Certainly more colorful than Delores Pasternak.
的确比德洛丽丝 帕斯捷尔纳克这个名字 要醒目得多
And presidential to boot.
还能跟总统沾点边
I gotta tell you, I'm feeling a little guilty.
我觉得 我有点内疚了
Does that surprise you?
这让你很吃惊?
No,what surprises me is the liquor isn't helping.
才不 让我吃惊的是酗酒不管用了
It just beads up on the guilt and rolls right off it.
反而让内疚感越滚越大了
Oh,come on, this can't be the first woman who had a nervous breakdown,
喔 得了吧 这肯定不是第一个 因为你而精神崩溃的
lost her job and wound up taking her clothes off for horny strangers because of you.
失去工作 沦落到给色迷迷老男人 脱衣服的女人啦
Of course not.
当然不是
But it's never bothered me before.
但是以前这烦不着我的
Well,maybe you're finally developing a conscience.
也许 你是良心发现了吧
At long last realizing that your actions
这么长时间以来 你的行为
have consequences for other people.
让其他的许多人都尝到了苦果
Don't talk down to me, Jiminy Cricket.
别想让我良心发现 小蟋蟀 注:即皮诺曹的良心的一面
Sorry.
不好意思
But you're right.
但是你说的对
I do need to take responsibility for the damage I've caused.
我得为我犯下的错误负点责任了
Where you going?
你要去哪里?
Where else? Strip club.
还能是哪儿? 脱衣舞夜店咯
Wait up. I'll drive.
等等 我来开车
Good Lord, she's quite the gymnast.
偶滴神 她的动作还真是高难
I know.
可不是
I never understood why this isn't in the
我一直弄不明白为啥这个没被选为
Olympics and synchronized diving is.
奥♥运♥会项目 双人跳水却被选上了
Hey,honey,when's Miss Bush come out?
嘿 靓女 布♥什♥小姐啥时候上台呀?
Whenever Ben Franklin comes out.
本·富兰克林出来的时候吧 (这位误以为说的是布♥什♥总统)
I mean Desiree Bush.
我是说德西蕾 布♥什♥
She's around here somewhere.
就在附近吧
Thank you.
谢谢
How come she's not taking her clothes off?
她怎么就不脱衣服呢?
Because this is a bikini club.
因为这里是比基尼夜店
What's a bikini club?
什么是比基尼夜店?
Hard liquor,no nipples.
只有烈酒喝 没有咪♥咪♥看
Man,I could've stayed home and seen no nipples.
靠 我在家不也看不到咪♥咪♥嘛
Hey,there she is.
嘿 她在这呢
Miss Pasternak.
帕斯捷尔纳克老师
What the hell are you doing here?
你♥妈♥的♥来这儿干嘛?
I just wanted to talk to you.
我只是想告诉你
Yeah,well,I'm working,
是了 我在上班呢
so unless you want a private dance, I got no time.
所以除非你要来 一对一舞 要不我就没时间
I don't need a dance. Then you get lost.
我不是来看跳舞的 那你就滚蛋
No,no,wait,wait,wait.
不要 不要 等等 等等
Alan needs a dance.
艾伦想看来着
Oh,no,I don't,II... I'm buying.
噢 不 我 我... 我付钱
Do you mind if I take my belt off?
我能把我的皮带解开不?
So anyway, I just wanted to tell you
是这样的 我只是想告诉你
that I'm really sorry for the way that I ended it,
我上次那样就跟你分手 真是很抱歉
and if there's anything I can do to make it right, just let me now.
如果有什么我能作为补偿的 现在就请告诉我
What can you do for me,Charlie?
你能补偿我什么 查理?
Well,maybe I can help you get back on your feet.
兴许 我能帮助你重新自立自强 注:本意为"站起来"
Oh,oh,not yet,not yet.
噢 现在还不行 还不行
Are you gonna get me my house back?
你能把我的房♥子要回来不?
Are you gonna do that?
你可以不?
Ooh,doggies!
噢 爽歪歪!
Well,no.
不行
My parents have disowned me.
我爸妈不要我了
Are you gonna fix that relationship?
你能让我们和好吗?
I'm not real good with parents.
对付爸妈我不在行
Uh,excuse me,I've gotta, I've gotta readjust.
不好意思 我要 我要重新调整一下
I'm playing ring toss with my car keys.
我的车钥匙硌到我了
What then? Are you gonna get me my teacher's license back?
那你能做什么? 你能帮我把教师执照拿回来?
I wish I could.
我希望我可以
Okay,I'm all set. We can continue.
好了 我准备好了我们继续
Alan,this doesn't concern you.
艾伦 没你的事
At this point,it kinda does.
现在貌似就是我的事
Come on, hop on Pop.
快点 过来摇摆吧
Thank you!
谢谢!
What if there was a way for you to go back to teaching
如果有一种方法能让你回去当老师
that didn't require a license?
却不需要教师执照呢?
What are you talking about?
这话是什么意思?
Private tutoring for a special-needs child.
为一个有特殊需要的孩子做家教
Oh,oh,Charlie, don't drag him into this.
噢 噢 查理 别把他也扯进来
Why not?
为什么不呢?
She's a good teacher, and if his grades go any lower,
她是个好老师 如果他成绩再差点儿
we'll have to start renting him out as a speed bump.
我们就得把他当个减速器租出去
Tutoring? Yeah,I don't know.
家教? 我不知道
I'll match what you're making here.
你在这儿赚多少我就给你多少
Is it okay with you,Alan?
你觉得这样好吗 艾伦?
Oh,yes,yes,yes!
很好 很好 很好!
Okay,it's a deal.
好吧 就这么定了
Oh,thank you,thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Now come on,teach.
来吧 老师
I'll buy you a drink and we'll toast your new career.
我给你买♥♥杯喝的 为你的新事业干杯
Great.
好极了
O-Okay.
好... 好吧
I'll,uh,I'll catch up with you guys later.
我... 一会儿见
Where's my belt?
我腰带呢?
Let me get this straight.
让我把这事搞搞清楚
She was his fifth grade teacher,
她之前是他五年级的老师
and then she became a stripper because you dumped her,
然后你甩了她 她就成了脱衣舞♥女♥
and now she's his tutor because you felt guilty?
现在因为你觉得内疚 她就是他的家教了?
Pretty much.
差不多
And you approved?
你还同意了?
He caught me at a weak moment.
他们趁我不备把我给坑了
Well,who am I to judge?
我哪有资格说别人?
I almost traded one of my kids for a riding lawn mower.
我差点儿拿我的一个孩子 换台乘式割草机
I'm sorry,but I'm still confused.
对不起 但我还是不明白
Oh,boy.
噢 天呐
Okay,um...
好吧...
let's look at it this way.
那这么说吧
How about if you make $40 a dance.
比方说你跳一支舞能赚40块
If you want to find out how much you can earn per hour,
如果你想搞清楚每小时能赚多少
you have to solve forxdtimes 40, X being the number of dances you can do in an hour.
你得算出Xd乘40是多少 X代表你一小时能跳几支舞
What about tips? That's a variable.
那小费怎么算? 那是个变量
I get it--so the money you kick back to the house is...
我明白了... 那你交给 俱乐部的钱就是...
The constant! The constant!
常量! 常量!
Good for you.
真不错
That's a good start.
这是个不错的开始
Yeah,it was. You make learning fun.
确实 你让学习有趣多了
Where you going? Take a shower.
你去哪儿? 去洗个澡
Guys,we're done!
伙计们 我们下课了!
So,how'd it go?
怎么样?
Oh,a little slow.
进展有点慢
He's not exactly the quicker picker upper.
他不是那种一点就通的孩子
Well,that's why he needs you. He's kind of an idiot.
所以才要你教嘛 他差不多是个白♥痴♥
Yeah,uh, I wasn't gonna say anything, but wow.
我本来不想说的 但他确实...
So,we'll see you tomorrow,then? Great.
那明天见了? 好的
Charlie,thank you.
查理 谢谢你
For what?
干嘛谢我?
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表