Okay, first of all, you have a perfect heinie.
首先 你有一个绝世美臀
And secondly, if you're worried about firmness,
其次 你要是担心坚挺问题的话
the secret is isometric glute crunches.
秘诀就是臀部等张训练 (肌肉长度缩短张力不变的收缩训练)
Really? Yeah, you can do them anywhere, anytime.
真的吗? 对 你可以随时随地练习
I'm doing them right now. See?
我现在就能做 看到没?
Mailbox open, mailbox closed.
打开邮箱 关上邮箱
Mailbox open, mailbox closed.
打开邮箱 关上邮箱
Come on, try it with me.
来啊 跟我一块练练
Mailbox open, mailbox closed.
打开邮箱 关上邮箱
Mailbox open, mailbox closed.
打开邮箱 关上邮箱
Mailbox open, mailbox...
打开邮箱 关上...
You know, just once I'd like to walk in this room and not be freaked out.
能不能有那么一次 在我迈进这间屋子的时候不被吓傻
Alan was just showing me his butt exercises.
艾伦在给我教他的美臀操
Have him show you the one where he sticks his head up there. That's my favorite.
他给你展示把头塞到屁♥股♥里那招了没? 我最喜欢那招了
Stop it. Now, go away, we're making dinner.
闭嘴 出去吧 我们要做晚餐了
It's kind of like a Kegel exercise, isn't it?
有点像凯格尔健肌法 (可以提高性生活质量)不是吗?
Exactly. Except with the tush, not the hoo-ha.
没错 没错 不过这个练的是屁♥股♥ 不是大腿内侧的肌肉
What up, homes?
怎么了 小子?
What are you doing?
你在这里干什么?
Enjoying the sunset, waiting on dinner.
观赏日落 等待晚餐
You're staying for dinner?
你要留下吃晚餐?
I wasn't gonna, but your lovely fiance
我本来也不想 不过你可爱的未婚妻
and her new gal pal insisted.
和她的闺蜜硬要我留下
Yeah, I've got to put a stop to that.
我得想法干预一下了
What are you, nuts?
你傻啊?
This is the perfect tup for you.
这局面对你很有利啊
How do you figure?
怎么可能啊?
Do you like to go shopping?
你喜欢逛街吗?
No. Zippy does.
不喜欢 瘦猴喜欢
Do you like to watch chick flicks?
你喜欢看言情片吗?
No. Zippy does.
不喜欢 瘦猴喜欢
Do you like to talk for hours about your feelings?
你喜欢花大把时间谈内心感受么?
No. Zippy do.
不喜欢 瘦猴喜欢
Oh, right.
对啊
He digs the trench, you lay the pipe.
他栽树 你乘凉
How could I not see this?
我怎么就没想到呢?
Alan's not the competition. He's her gay friend.
艾伦不是竞争对手 他是同性恋朋友
There you go. Your life is perfect.
这不就得了 你的生活太完美了
It is, isn't it? Yeah.
对啊 不是吗? 对啊
Now, be an angel and get me another beer. Absolutely.
做个好人 再给我拿瓶啤酒 没问题
Jiminy, I'm drunk.
完蛋了 我醉了
Oh, I ha to do this to you.
我也不忍♥心这么对你
Uh, but using the existing "S" in the top row, with R-E before it
不过用第一列上的S 还有前边的R-E
and I-Z-I-N-G after it,
还有后边的I-Z-I-N-G
hitting two triple word scores, and it's a bingo.
拼出两个三倍分值的单词 然后我就赢啦
Resizing. 120 points.
Resizing(就是前边字母拼成的单词) 120分
Oh, my God. You play for blood, don't you?
天呐 你真是神勇啊
Let me tell you something, Chelsea.
我给你说 切尔西
When it comes to Scrabble, nice guys finish with a rack full of tiles.
玩拼字游戏 高手拼完了可是不会留空的
What do you mean it's not a word?
"不是一个单词" 你是什么意思?
I mean it's not a word. Try again.
我是说这不是一个单词 再试试
Charlie horny.
查理想嘿♥咻♥了
Another glass of wine?
再来一杯酒?
I would love one.
好啊
Now? But Alan and I are playing Scrabble.
现在? 可我和艾伦在玩拼字游戏呢
Well, I'm playing Scrabble. I don't know what she's doing.
是我在玩拼字游戏 我都不知道她那是在干什么呢
I'm improving, is what I'm doing. I want a rematch.
我有进步了 我是在学习 我要求再来一局
Good night, Alan.
晚安 艾伦
But I just poured wine.
可是我刚倒了酒啊
Oh, thanks.
谢谢你
And thanks for being such a good friend to Chelsea.
也谢谢你做切尔西的好朋友
You don't have to thank me. I like her, and we've got a lot in common.
你不用谢我 我喜欢她 我们有很多共同点
Yeah, whatever--just keep it up, and I'll try to do the same.
好吧 随便啦 你继续保持 我也一样
Kind of ruined the night.
这个晚上就被你毁了
He's using you.
他在利用你
I know, but what am I going to do?
我知道啊 可是我还能怎么办?
You could... kill him.
你可以... 杀了他
Now, Danny, I-I could never do that.
不行 丹尼 我不能这么干
Don't worry, Alan. I can do it for you.
别担心 艾伦 我能替你干
Morning.
早上好
Morning. Hope you're hungry--I made pancakes.
早上好 你饿了吧 我做了薄饼
Oh, I'm starving. Can I help?
我饿死了 要帮忙吗?
Uh, sure, slice up some bananas and warmp the syrup.
好啊 切点香蕉 然后热下糖浆
I'm on it. Sleep well?
这就做 睡得香吗?
Yeah. I mean, when your brother finally let me go to sleep.
香 当然是在你哥终于让我睡觉之后
Can I tell you a little secret? Sure.
能跟你说个小秘密吗? 当然
He's the best lover I've ever had.
他是我遇到过最好的情人
Oh, isn't that nice.
真好啊
Yeah, it's great, but sometimes he doesn't know when to quit.
是啊 但有时候他不懂啥时候该撒手
Have you tried pepper spray? No.
你用过辣椒水喷雾没? 没有
But every once in a while, I actually have to give him a little smack on theop of his head.
但偶尔我会拍他脑袋几下
Yeah, I have the same problem with Jake when he eats spaghetti.
杰克吃意大利面没够的时候 我也是这么干的
I mean, obviously not the same problem.
显然这是两码事
Jake's head is usually over here.
手伸到这儿就能够着杰克的脑袋了
Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining, but it can be exhausting.
别误会 我没抱怨 只是这太累人了
I can imagine. Have you given Charlie enough attaboys?
了解 你给查理足够的夸奖了吗?
Attaboys?
夸奖?
You know, like when you're training a dog.
就像你训练狗的时候
If you don't give them a lot of hugs and a treat every now and then, they're gonna chew up your rug.
如果你不偶尔给点好处 它们就会咬坏你的地毯
I mean, not your rug.
当然不是你的"地毯"(阴毛)
Hey, how are those bananas coming?
香蕉好了吗?
Morning. Morning.
早上好 早上好
How'd you sleep? Good.
睡得好吗? 好
When you finally let me. Hush.
在你让我睡之后 嘘
Alan's making pancakes. Can I pour you some coffee?
艾伦做了薄饼 给你倒杯咖啡?
I would love that.
太好了
Good morning, Mrs. Butterworth.
早上好啊 巴特沃斯夫人(美国一饼店名)
Lakers-Spurs today.
今天湖人对马刺!
Charlie, you promised we'd go to the Van Gogh exhibit.
查理 你答应要和我去看梵高画展的
I did? Yes.
是吗? 是的
Wow, I don't remember that.
我没印象啊
You got to quit hitting me on the head so much.
你以后不能总打我头了
Yeah, I have heard that exhibit is supposed to be terrific.
我听说那画展相当棒
I've been dying to see it.
我一直特想去看看
Really? Then why don't we all go?
是吗? 那就一起去吧?
I can't. I promised Jake we'd do something.
不行 我答应杰克要和他一起
Bring him along.
带他一起去不就完了吗
What 14-year-old boy doesn't love a fine art museum?
哪个14岁男孩不喜欢高级美术馆?
I think that's a great idea, Alan. You and Jake come with us.
艾伦 这主意不错 你带杰克和我们一起去
Well, if you don't think we'd be intruding.
也行 只要你们不介意就行
No. No, not at all.
没事 一点儿都不介意
Okay, great.
那行 太好了
Well, save me some pancakes.
给我留点薄饼
I'm going to jump in the shower and get ready.
我得赶紧去洗个澡 准备准备
Hurry! I want to get to the museum before it's too crowded.
快点! 我想赶在美术馆 人太多之前就到那
All right, here's the deal.
听着
You're gonna have to go to the museum without me.
我不和你们去美术馆了
Why?
为啥?
I am about to get an acute case of intestinal distress. What?
我马上就要得急性肠胃炎了 啥?
You know... the flapjack two-step.
薄饼两步曲嘛
But there's nothing wrong with my pancakes.
我的薄饼可啥问题都没有
No, they're delightful.
对 太好吃了
But the Lakers are playing the Spurs, and I'm not gonna miss it.
问题是一会湖人要打马刺 我可不想错过这场比赛
So what?So you're just gonna use me to entertain your fiance
那又怎样? 你打算让我去哄你未婚妻开心?
while you stay home and watch a basketball game?
自己却呆在家看篮球比赛?
Good. We're on the same page.
太对了 我正是这么想的
Hey, did you ever stop to think that maybe I've got plans of my own?
你就没想过 我也有自己的事要做
That I've got a life? That I'm not always at your beck and call?
我也有生活 不会总任你指挥?
No.
没想过
You know, Berta, I thought when Alan moved in here I was being punished.
贝塔 艾伦刚搬来的时候 我以为我是被上帝惩罚了
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表