'Cause that means she's only saying it 'cause she's afraid to lose me.
那就说明她怕失去我才这么说的
Wow. Wow?
哇 哇?
What's "wow"?
"哇"个啥?
Kind of like "huh," but with a "wuh" and an "ow."
跟"哈"差不多 不过是用"w"和"a"发音的
Charlie, I would suggest that you forget about getting the "I love you" back
查理 别再想着让她说"我爱你"了
and focus more on what it feels like to give love, maybe for the first time in your life.
好好体会付出感情的滋味吧 或者这是你的第一次呢
You know, I can get the drugs without you.
你知道吗 没有你我也可以拿到处方药的
I've got a nephew in junior high.
我有个外甥在读初中
Do what you got to do.
随便你了
Now, let's get back to that mom-shaped doughnut of yours.
现在咱们谈谈那个老妈形状的甜甜圈吧
So you really told her you loved her? Yeah.
这么说你真的跟她说你爱她了? 没错
Were you loaded?
那时精虫上脑了?
No.
没有
Were you trying to get her to do something kinky?
还是你想用什么古怪体♥位♥?
No.
没有
Did she catch you doing something kinky to somebody else?
或者是她抓到你跟别人用古怪体♥位♥做了?
No. By yourself?
没有 自己玩?
No.
没有
Then I don't get it. What was your angle?
那我就不懂了 你什么意思?
My angle was I love her.
我的意思就是我爱她
Why does everybody go "huh"? What's with the "huh"?
怎么个个都跟我来"哈"? "哈"个啥啊?
We always knew this day would come.
早就料到会有这天了
What day?
什么这天?
The day you stopped manipulating and conning women.
你不再拈花惹草的这一天
The day you dropped your guard and let an honest emotion into your heart.
你卸下心防 敞开心扉的这一天
Well, that's a good day, right?
那是个好日子啊 对不?
If you don't mind being some broad's prison bitch.
如果你不介意做监狱之花的话
What are you going to do now?
那你现在想怎么办?
I don't know.
我不知道
I can't keep seeing her, 'cause the relationship's completely out of balance,
我不能再和她在一起了 平衡被打破了
and I can't stop seeing her because I love her.
可我又不能失去她 我爱她
I feel for you.
深表同情
I once loved a guy, didn't love me back.
曾经有个人 我爱他 可他不爱我
What did you do? 90 days in County.
那你是怎么做的? 在监狱待了90天
Plus anger management classes, which by the way, are a total freaking waste of time.
还有愤怒管理的课程 不过那都是浪费时间的狗屁
Have you ever been in love?
你爱过吗?
Hey, Alan.
嘿 艾伦
Ocupado!
牛仔很忙咧!
I got it! I got it! I got it! I got it!
我懂了! 我懂了! 我懂了! 我懂了!
I know how to restore the balance of power with Chelsea.
我知道怎么让我和切尔西之间的 平衡之力恢复正常了
Excuse me! What part of "ocupado" don't you understand?
行行好! "牛仔很忙"你哪部分不懂?
The "ocu" or the "pado"?
"牛仔"还是"很忙"?
I understood it all. I was just hoping you were shaving.
都听得懂啊 我还以为你在刮胡子呢
Well, I'm not!
很明显不是啦!
And as you well know, this is an uphill battle for me, even in the best of circumstances.
还有 俺刚好"渐入佳境"了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, but this is imrtant.
好好好 可这件事很重要
I'm going to get an "I love you" from Chelsea.
我要让切尔西对我说"我爱你"
If you let me finish, you'll get one fm me.
如果你可以让我做完"大事" 我可以跟你说
Check this out.
瞧瞧
Oh, Charlie, this is so sudden.
查理 我太意外了
If you wait a few minutes, I'll have a gift for you.
如果你能等几分钟 我也有礼物给你
I'm going to marry Chelsea.
我要娶切尔西
Are you serious?
你认真的?
Serious enough to ignore what's going on right in front of me.
认真到能让我无视我面前所发生的事
Well, congratulations... I guess.
那 恭喜你了... 是吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Let's see her not say "I love you" now.
看她还敢不跟我说"我爱你"
Let's see what marriage does to his bowels.
看婚姻让你肠穿肚烂吧
How's your salmon? Delicious.
鲑鱼怎么样? 很好吃
And this is such a romantic restaurant.
这间餐厅太浪漫了
I'm glad you like it.
喜欢就好
Haveou been here before?
你以前来过吗?
No.
没有
Yes.
来过
Well, a couple times.
呃 几次吧
A lot.
经常来
I know you've dated other women. Why would you lie?
我知道你以前跟别人约会过 为什么要跟我说谎呢?
Survival instinct. Same reason I don't drink in the bathtub anymore.
生存本能 跟我不再在浴缸里喝酒一样
What else have you lied to me about?
你还对我撒过什么谎?
I don't know. What else haven't you believed?
我也不清楚 你怀疑哪句呢?
You're awful.
滑头
Awful good, right? Yeah.
滑头才好呢 对不? 嗯嗯
Excuse me, I have to powder my nose.
失陪一下 我得去补妆
Okay, who's lying now?
好吧 现在是谁撒谎啊?
Is everything all right, Mr. Harper?
一切都好吧 哈珀先生?
Yeah, terrific.
是的 非常好
Listen, my date's in the ladies' room and I need you to do something for me.
听着 我的女伴去了洗手间 我需要你帮我做件事
Not a problem.
没问题
I'll have the valet bring your car around to the alley.
我会让服务生把您的车停到小巷
I'll open the men's restroom window so you can shimmy out.
给您打开男厕的窗户以便逃脱
And I'll have a cab standing by to take the lady home along with the customary chocolate souffl to go.
之后叫一辆出租车载那位女士回家 按照惯例外带烤甜饼
No, no, no, I'm not breaking up with her.
不不不 我不是要和她分手
I'm going to ask her to marry me.
我要向她求婚
I think we need to get some coffee in you.
我想您需要喝杯咖啡冷静一下
I'm not drunk. I know exactly what I'm doing.
我没喝醉 我知道自己在干什么
As always.
每次您都这么说
All I need you to do is bring a bottle of champagne, pour a glass for her and a glass for me,
我只需要你给我开瓶香槟 帮我俩各倒一杯
then distract her so I can slip the ring into her glass.
然后转移她的注意力 以便我把戒指悄悄放进她酒杯里
Oh, how charmingly original.
多么老套的浪漫啊
You've seen that before? Never.
你以前见过吗? 从来没有
Here she comes. Go get the champagne.
她来了 快去拿香槟
I'll keep the bathroom window open just in case.
我把厕所窗户打开 以防万一
Charlie, there's something I want to talk to you about.
查理 有件事我想跟你说
Okay.
说吧
The other day when you said you loved me, I didn't really respond.
那天你说你爱我时 我没有明确答复你
Yes, you did. You said"Thanyou. You were very courteous.
你回答了 你说"谢谢你" 你真有礼貌
's tt don'ha taking that extra step is really hard me.
我不是对你没感觉 而是我没做好准备 让咱们的感情更进一步
Welldon't woy about it. I'm sure you'l that step en it's appropriate.
别担心 我相信你会在适当的时候迈出这一步的
Oh, look, chamgne.
看呐 香槟
is it special occasion?
今天是什么特殊的日子吗?
Every night with you is a special occasion.
每晚和你在一起 都是特殊的日子
I'm going to miss you, sir.
我会想念您的 先生
Oh, dear. I hope I'm not having a massive coronary.
天呐 我不会是心脏病突发了吧
Oh, my God, are you all right?
你还好吧?
I'm not sure. Yes, I'm fine.
我不知道 是的 我没事
The one waiter in L.A. who's not an actor. What?
洛杉矶的服务生竟然不会演戏 什么?
Nothing. Nothing. A toast.
没事 让我们举杯...
To saying what we feel.
为我们说出自己真实的感受
What the hell did I just swallow?
我刚才吞了什么东西?
A onebedroom condo. What?
一间一居室公♥寓♥ 什么?
I put a diamond ring in your champagne glass.
我往你的酒杯里放了一枚钻戒
Why?
为什么?
What do you mean "why?"
什么为什么?
I was going to propose and I had no idea you'd chug it like a Jell-O shot.
我打算向你求婚 没想到你像吃果冻一样一饮而尽
That was a ring I just swallowed?
我刚才吞了一枚戒指?
Who drinks champagne like that?
谁会那么喝香槟?
I was thirsty. Stop yelling at me!
我渴了 别吼我了!
How in God's name could you swallow it so easily?
你怎么这么容易就咽下去了?
Hey, that's one of the things you love about me!
你不是喜欢我这样吗!
Problem? No problem. Go away.
有麻烦吗? 没事 走开
Car's outside, window's open.
车子在外面 窗户开着呢
Let's go. Where?
咱们走吧 去哪儿?
The emergency room. Why?
急诊室 为什么?
Because I have a ring in my stomach!
因为我胃里有个戒指!
Oh, don't worry about that. You'll be fine.
别担心 你不会有事的
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
When Jake was little, he swallowed a handful of nickels.
杰克小时候曾经吞过一把五分硬币
Nothing bad happened.
什么事儿都没有
Are you sure? Absolutely.
你确定? 当然啦
He still shoots one out every now and then. Bets me heads or tails.
他现在偶尔还会拉出来一个 还跟我赌正反面呢
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表