剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
什么?!
What?!
是的。
Yeah.
我的脑袋被炸了。
My mind's blown.
我永远不会猜到它会归结为这两个。
I would never have guessed it coming down to those two.
我的意思是,无论哪种方式,我都很难过。
I mean, I'm sad either way this goes.
是的。
Yeah.
礼萨和凯特--他们就像是充满活力的人。
Reza and Kate -- they're, like, dynamic individuals.
礼萨很吵,他固执己见,他很有趣。
Reza is loud, he's opinionated, he's funny.
人们仰慕他,尊重他的这些品质。
People look up to him and respect him for those qualities.
我觉得凯特很有趣。
I think Kate is fun.
她不怕叫人出来,说出自己的想法,
She's not afraid to call people out and speak her mind,
我们需要这个。
and we need that.
我现在就像摇晃了。
I am, like, shook right now.
两个大人物 - 我永远不会想到。
Two big personalities -- I would never expect that.
哇。-你好。
Wow. -Hi.
猜猜谁走了?-哦,我的上帝。
Guess who's gone? -Oh, my God.
这么早干掉礼萨是公牛。
Taking out Reza this early on is bull.
他是我最不想到的人。
He was the last person I would have thought.
礼萨是那个团体中的头目。
Reza is such a ringleader in that group.
我们把那个三头怪物分开了。
We split that three-headed monster up.
好?混乱将接踵而至。
All right? Chaos is going to ensue.
他是一个会让人们重新猜测的人
He's somebody that's going to make people second guess
他们在任务中的行为。
how they act in the missions.
所以我们好吗?-让我们完成它。
So we good? -Let's get it done.
好。
All right.
这是怎么回事?我打开它吗?
What is going on? Do I open it?
我绝对认为我被谋杀是因为我是威胁。
I definitely think I was murdered because I'm a threat.
这是一个绝妙的举动。
It was a brilliant move.
我想,迈克尔——我刚刚感受到了这种氛围。
I think, Michael -- I just got the vibe
他可能是叛徒。
that he could potentially be a traitor.
但我绝对认为我会想谋杀我
But I definitely think I would want to murder me
如果我是叛徒。
if I were the traitors.
不过,我的天哪。-野蛮。
My gosh, though. -Savage.
这太野蛮了。
That is so savage.
你从一开始就删除了那个团队成员,
You remove that team player from the get go,
这向其他人发出了一个奇怪的资讯。
that sends a weird message to everybody else.
也许她正在做某事
Maybe she's onto something
因为礼萨惹恼了迈克尔
because Reza was annoying Michael
在昨天的挑战中。
during the challenge yesterday.
有些人没有做好结,你们。
Some people are not doing good knots, you guys.
听著,我们说积极的话,兄弟,嘘。
Listen, we speak positive, brother, hush.
然后礼萨去了。
And then Reza went.
他走了,被谋杀了。
He was gone, murdered.
早上好,我快乐的小城♥堡♥露营者。
Good morning, my happy little castle campers.
又是我,你来自地狱的床和早餐主人。
It's me again, your bed and breakfast host from hell.
恭喜你熬过了这一夜。
Congratulations for surviving the night.
昨晚,叛徒袭击并夺走了他们的第一个受害者。
Last night, the traitors struck and claimed their first victim.
唉,可怜的礼萨,我很了解他。
Alas, poor Reza, I knew him well.
事实上,我从亚当那里不认识他。
Actually, I didn't know him from Adam.
以后你们可能都有报仇的机会
You may all have a chance for revenge later
因为我们将前往圆桌会议,
because we will be heading to the roundtable,
您将投票驱逐玩家
where you will vote to banish the player
你最怀疑是叛徒。
you most suspect of being a traitor.
没错。
That's right.
你的第一次放逐。
Your first banishing.
你喝完茶和祝酒,
You finish up your tea and toast,
我会在外面见到你,解释今天的任务。
and I'll see you outside to explain today's mission.
我当时就在他旁边——
I was next to him when --
老实说,这并不需要太多
And let's be honest, it doesn't take much
让消息传播开来。-是的。是的。
for word to spread. -Yeah. Yeah.
有些人已经认为杰拉尔丁可能是叛徒。
Some people already think Geraldine could be a traitor.
我将利用这一点来发挥我的优势。
I'm gonna use that to my advantage.
是的。我不知道。
Yeah. I don't know.
是的。[ 笑 ]除了她。
Yeah. [ Laughs ] Besides her.
我的意思是,嘟嘟。-不,确切地说。
I mean, duh. -No, exactly.
克利斯蒂安把它铺得有点太厚了,
Christian's laying it on a little too thick,
你在我的雷达上。
and you're on my radar.
男孩。-可怜的礼萨。
Boy. -Poor Reza.
我很郁闷。
I'm bummed.
我很高兴你在这里。-噢。
I'm so glad you're here. -Aww.
不知何故,我们做到了。
Somehow, we made it.
不,我不知道。-同上。
No, I don't know. -Ditto.
我不知道。
I don't know.
哦,我的天哪。
Oh, my gosh.
很多名字都在流传,
A lot of the names are floating around,
但克利斯蒂安会不顾一切
but Christian will go out of his way
做一些最终会给我们带来热量的事情。
to do things that would eventually put heat on us.
我不知道他会说什么。
I don't know what he might say.
我只是 - 我觉得它可以杰拉尔丁。
I just -- I feel like it could Geraldine.
这是疯子。-对。
This is nuts. -Right.
现在这将是一场不同的游戏。
It's going to be a different game now.
就像,能量肯定会改变。
It's like, the energy is going to change for sure.
礼萨的谋杀案发出了一个资讯,基本上,就像,
Reza's murder sent a message, basically, like,
你是谁并不重要
it doesn't matter who you are
或者你有多少个性,
or how much personality you have,
你明天可能就走了。
you could be gone tomorrow.
所以我们今天必须真正做到我们的 - 在点上。
So we have to just really be on our -- on point today.
我们应该和我们不认识的人一起出去玩,
We should hang out with people we don't know,
你明白我的意思吗?
do you know what I mean?
只是想,喜欢,把它弄出来一点。
And just trying to, like, suss it out a little.
我不知道,杰拉尔丁那么好。
I don't know, Geraldine that well.
这是我听到的一个名字。
That's a name that I hear.
叛徒被选中后,杰拉尔丁身体 -
After the traitors were picked, Geraldine physically --
每个人都这么说。-每个人都这么说。
Everybody said that. -Everyone said that.
我不知道。-对。
I don't know. -Right.
作为忠实者,我们必须努力得到一个。
As faithfuls, we have to try to get one.
我们必须在第一次圆桌会议上钉一个。
We got to nail one on the first roundtable.
今天早上,克利斯蒂安有点像斗牛犬,
This morning, Christian is kind of like a bulldog,
这对我来说是一个危险信♥号♥♥。
and that was kind of a red flag for me.
但是我没有足够的东西可以摆脱这一点。
But I don't have enough to go off of just from that.
我还没有看到场地,所以我要出去。
I haven't seen the grounds, so I'm going to go outside.
是的。-我想看一只孔雀。
Yeah. -I want to see a peacock.
哦,我的天哪。我们看见了一只孔雀,伴侣——试图——
Oh, my gosh. We saw a peacock, mate -- trying to --
我们也做到了。哦,她没有理会他。
We did, too. Oh, she did not pay him any mind.
她没有感觉。-她玩得很辛苦。
She was not feeling it. -She was playing hard to get.
是的。-我知道这个把戏。
Yeah. -I know that trick.
她说,“今天不行,彼得。
She's like, "Not today, Peter."
我只是希望我们足够聪明,可以踢掉叛徒
I just hope that we're smart enough to kick off a traitor
因为我们必须至少回击叛徒,你知道的。
because we have to get back at the traitor at least, you know.
我们必须选择其中之一。
We have to pick one of them off.
我们必须这样做。
We have to.
我的游戏计划是让人们感到舒适。
My game plan is to make people feel comfortable.
在成长过程中,我真的很难与人建立联♥系♥
Growing up, it was really hard for me to connect with people
因为英语是我的第二语言,
because English is my second language,
所以我觉得我学到了很多关于人际交往能力的知识,
so I feel like I learned a lot about people skills,
希望有人会拥有我
and hopefully somebody will kind of just have me
站在他们好的一面,然后我会,就像,你知道,
on their good side and then I'll, like, you know,
把人扔到公共汽车下面。
throw somebody under the bus.
你心里有人吗
Do you have anybody in your heart
你认为这可能是叛徒吗?
that you think that could be a traitor?
呃。。。
Uh...
个人?不,还没有。
Personally? No, not yet.
我没有收集到足够的资讯。
I haven't gathered enough information.
你和礼萨昨天有话吗?
Did you and Reza have words yesterday?
不。不不不。
No. No, no, no.
杰拉尔丁说你和礼萨吵架了
Geraldine said that you and Reza got in a fight
在任务中。-不。
at the mission. -No.
是的,她说礼萨是,我猜,
Yeah, she said that Reza was, I guess,
你知道,做他自己,大声
you know, being himself and loud
你会说,“这很烦人。
and that you were like, "This is [bleep] annoying."
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表