剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
没有多少钱
There is no amount of money
我会把一个桶推到岩石山坡上。
that I would push a barrel up a rocky hillside for.
得到一些尊严,你们。
Get some dignity, y'all.
我看到另一个桶。
I see another barrel.
多少钱?
How much is that?
斯蒂芬妮,我需要说明。
Stephenie, I need help.
好吧,我想我会给他们风景优美的路线,
Well, I thought I'd give them the scenic route,
但这确实带来了一些巨大的障碍。
but that does come with some huge obstacles.
哦,在河对岸跳舞。
Oh, dance across the river.
在这个游戏中没有什么好事是容易的。
Nothing good comes easy in this game.
这太疯狂了。-我知道。
This is crazy. -I know.
我们都必须下水?
We all have to go in the water?
所有的桶都必须经过水。
All the barrels have to go through the water.
我不拿桶。我想被带走。
I'm not taking a barrel. I would like to be carried.
哦,我的上帝。它们很滑。
Oh, my God. They're slippery.
哇,这像狗屎一样滑。
Whoa, that's slippery as shit.
小心。-[哔哔]
Be careful. -[Bleep]
我非常讨厌这个。
I hate this so much.
坚持。坚持。坚持。
Hold on. Hold on. Hold on.
我正在走过一条河。
I'm walking through a river.
我已经做得比我想做的更多了。
I'm already doing more than I want to.
天哪,的。
Gosh darn it.
好吧。
All right.
来吧,团队,把你的背放进去。
Come on, team, put your backs into it.
好。一二三。
Okay. One, two, three.
这是什么意思?“军械库通行证。”
What's that say? "Armory Pass."
我们找到了我们的第一个,比如盾桶。
We find our first, like, shield barrel.
我们会为其中一个人得到这个吗?
Are we gonna get this for one of them?
我们这里有足够的人来推动所有这些。
There's enough of us here to push all of them.
是的。这个有多重?
Yeah. How heavy is this one?
重。
Heavy.
瑞秋正在受审,我知道她是一个忠实的人。
Rachel is on trial, and I know she's a faithful.
走到我身边。
Step up to me.
所以,我,就像,帮忙。
So, I'm, like, helping.
让我们把它拿出来。
Let's get it out here.
我有一个军械库通行证,它很重。
I have an armory pass, and it's heavy.
我的鞋子里装满了水。
My shoes are full of water.
我们必须走这条路。我们走错了路。
We got to go this way. We went the wrong way.
我知道。我们要把它带过来。
I know. We're gonna bring it over.
他们正在结束它。
They're getting it over.
那里有一个2000美元的。
There's a $2,000 one there.
让我们放弃这些,
Let's drop these,
现在就拿两个大和军械库。
and take the two grand and the armory right now.
很重。
It's heavy.
我们必须做出这些经过计算的决定
We're having to make these calculated decisions of
“我们是否继续保留这1000美元的桶
"Do we continue to keep this $1,000 barrel
即使我们看到2000美元?
even though we see a $2,000?"
那么,我们同意接受这个吗?
So, are we agreeing to take this one?
它很重,但它-- -它很重。
It's heavy, but it's -- -It's mad heavy.
如何最好地利用我们的时间和精力?
What's the best use of our time and energy?
你还有一个小时。我再说一遍——一个小时。
You have one hour remaining. I repeat -- one hour.
似乎有一大群玩家,
There seems to be one large horde of players,
还有一名女玩家在后面徘徊。
and one female player straggling behind.
会不会是凯特?
Could it be Kate?
只是把它扔在那里。作为猜测。
Just throwing that out there. as a guess.
这是一个小婴儿。
It's a little baby one.
600 美元。
$600.
就在这里 - 600美元。
Right here -- $600.
到处都是钱。
There's money everywhere.
嘿,也睁大眼睛。
Hey, keep your eyes peeled, too.
凯特,为了上帝的爱...
Kate, for the love of God...
什么?
What?
...请把你的手放在这个轮子上,让我们滚吧。
...please put your hands on this wheel, and let's roll.
我携带的比你多。
I'm carrying more than you are.
我带著1,200美元。
I'm carrying 1,200 bucks.
女士们,一起来吧。
Get it together, ladies.
我厌倦了被告知该怎么做。
I'm tired of being told what to do.
我想找回自己的想法。我想要我的生活。
I want my own thoughts back. I want my life back.
我想要重获自♥由♥。干得好。
I want freedom back. Good job.
如果你们发现任何装有威士卡的桶,请告诉我。
If you guys find any barrels with whiskey in it, tell me.
那边还有更多。
There's more over there.
600 美元。
$600.
5,000 美元。
$5,000.
两个军械库通行证。
Two armory passes.
那5000美元很大。
That $5,000 one's big.
我们提前拿到了5,000美元。
We got a $5,000 ahead.
该死。
Oh, shit.
我们必须做出决定。
We got to make a decision.
所以,5,000美元就在这里,还有两张♥军♥械库通行证。
So, $5,000 right here, and two Armory Passes.
所以,要么是军械库通行证 -
So, it's either Armory Passes --
当然,自私地,我想要军械库通行证,
Of course, selfishly, I wanted the Armory Passes,
但我相信你们作为一个团队。
but I'm trusting you guys as a group.
而你们——你们打个电♥话♥。
And you -- You guys make the call.
我不相信任何人。我想要军械库通行证。
I don't trust anybody. I want Armory Pass.
我们不能做到这三点和钱吗?
We can't do all three and money?
我想把盾牌弄得这么糟糕
I wanted to get the shield so bad
因为我想我明天不会在这里。
because I don't think I'm gonna be here tomorrow.
我想我今晚要被谋杀了。
I think I'm getting murdered tonight.
我想,如果你想要军械库通行证,
I think, if you want the Armory Passes,
移♥动♥它们完全取决于您。
to move them is solely on you.
所以,科迪在很多人的雷达上,
So, Cody is on a lot of people's radars,
他在任务中的行为也无济于事。
and his behavior in his mission is not helping.
当然,我会自己移♥动♥军械库通行证。
Of course I'll move the Armory Pass by myself.
如果我不得不自杀,然后跑回这里,
If I have to kill myself, and run back here,
我不在乎。
I don't care.
如果我不在这里,钱就一文不值。
The money's not worth anything if I'm not here.
如果我真的必须,比如,死
If I literally have to, like, die
把这些东西推上山,
pushing these things up the hill,
我要这样做。
I'm going to do that.
我能做到,斯蒂芬妮。
I can do it, Stephenie.
你去做其他事情。-我和你一起做。
You go do other stuff. -I'm doing it with you.
我不想要军械库通行证。
I don't want an Armory Pass.
如果这笔钱会很遗憾
It'd be a shame if this money
在最后一秒飞下山坡。
went flying down the hillside at the last second.
时间已经过去了一半。
Half the time has elapsed.
45分钟过去了。
45 minutes have gone.
还有45分钟。
45 minutes to go.
凯特,你必须回来,得到这个。
Kate, you got to come back, and get this one.
这很有趣。我玩得很开心。
This is fun. I'm having fun.
我非常明确地表示,我不是来参加的。
I'm making it very clear that I am not there to participate.
我在那里拉屎。
I am there to shit up.
你们还好吗?
You guys okay?
我有点饿了。
I'm kind of hungry.
我真的很想喝鸡尾酒。
I would really like a cocktail.
我真的不在乎这座山或这些桶,
I don't really care about this hill, or these barrels,
“因为我并没有真正推动他们。
'cause I'm not really pushing them.
这些桶 - 不是我的问题。
These barrels -- not my problem.
有一个路障。-继续前进。
There's a roadblock. -Keep going.
我的胳膊好痛。
My arms are so sore.
我的肩膀著火了。
My shoulders are on fire.
我们都气喘吁吁。
We're all out of breath.
但我们可以看到终点线。
But we can see the finish line.
我们快到了。
We're almost there.
干得好,团队。
Good job, team.
让那些小脚动起来。
Get those little feet moving.
我们只剩下20分钟了。
We have merely 20 minutes left.
还有一个。-地狱,是的。
There's another one. -Hell, yeah.
哦,我的天哪。-我们得到了10K。
Oh, my goodness. -We got a 10K.
我们得到了10K。
We got a 10K.
两个K必须去。
Two K's got to go.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表