剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
这顶帽子变了。这是一顶黑帽子。
This hat changed. This was a black hat.
我同意你的看法。是的,确实如此。
I agree with you. Yes, it was.
好。这里有什么不同吗?
Okay. Anything look different over here?
不,没什么。-无?
No, nothing. -Nothing?
不。-好。
No. -Okay.
好的,我发现了一件事
Okay, I found one thing
那是在被移♥动♥的房♥间里。
that was in the room that's been moved.
我认为你不明白这个任务。
I don't think you understand the assignment.
我通常很擅长这些事情,
I'm normally pretty good with these kinds of things,
但我通常更有动力。
but I'm usually a bit more motivated.
我不知道有什么不同。我真的不在乎。
I have no idea what's different. I don't really care.
真的,团队,我得赶你。
Really, team, I've got to hurry you.
来吧,凯特。你说你的记忆力很好。
Come on, Kate. You said you have a great memory.
我没有看到你想出任何东西。
I don't see you coming up with anything.
因为这不是我的部分。那边什么都没有改变。
Cause this wasn't my section. Nothing over there changed.
哦,没什么?好。
Oh, nothing? Okay.
斯蒂芬妮什么也没说
Stephenie says absolutely nothing
在她的台球室里,台球室发生了变化。
in her part of the billiards room has changed.
我在想,“嗯,我对此表示怀疑。
I'm thinking, "Mm, I doubt that."
我不知道布兰迪是否在那里。
I don't know if Brandi was right there.
我觉得布兰迪搬家了。
I feel like Brandi had moved.
你这么认为?
You think so?
我对布兰迪充满信心。
I feel confident about Brandi.
我要和布兰迪一起去。
I'm going with Brandi.
好。-现在你做一个。
Okay. -Now you do one.
我当时想,“哦,好吧,也许凯特会努力的。
I was like, "Oh, okay, maybe Kate's gonna try hard."
然后她说,“哦,白兰地的照片。
And then she's like, "Oh, Brandy's picture."
这太荒谬了。
It was just ridiculous.
我的意思是,她太荒谬了。
I mean, she's just ridiculous.
我得赶你们,球员们。
I have to hurry you, players.
食尸鬼不耐烦了。
The ghouls are impatient.
这很累,捉鬼,不是吗,凯特?
It's exhausting, ghost hunting, isn't it, Kate?
确实是。
It sure is.
好的,每个人都对他们的物品感觉良好吗?
Okay, everybody feel good about their items?
足够好。
Good enough.
采取改变。-我们明白了。
Taking a change. -We got it.
他们被锁了吗,你们?
Are they locked, y'all?
我们要锁定它们?
We're locking them?
过去的玩家的灵魂,这座城♥堡♥的受害者,
Spirits of players past, victims of this castle,
有多少项目是正确的?
how many items are correct?
给我们看一个标志!
Show us a sign!
只有一个。
Just one.
只有一个项目是正确的。-嗯嗯。
Just one item is correct. -Mm-hmm.
天。是帽子。
My gosh. It's the hat.
正确。[ 收银机 ]
Correct. [ Cash register dings ]
这给了你 1,000 美元的奖池。
This hands you $1,000 for the prize pot.
干得好。-好吧。
Good job. -All right.
角落里有一台灰色打字机。
There was a gray typewriter in the corner.
现在有一个黑色的。-它是黑色的!
Now there is a black one. -It's black!
没错。-嗯。
That's right. -Mm.
我并不震惊。
I am not shocked.
那部分不是我的部分。是凯特的。
That section wasn't my section. It was Kate's.
和她一起组队真是太令人沮丧了。
It's so frustrating being on a team with her.
另一个专案是,
The other item was,
我身后有一个黑红相间的花瓶,
there was a black-and-red vase behind me,
现在。。。
and now...
它是绿色的。
It's green.
那是谁的部分?
Whose section was that?
那是我的,但我发誓... -那是你的,斯蒂芬妮。
That was mine, but I swear... -That was yours, Stephenie.
你非常自信,什么都没有改变。
You were very confident that nothing had changed.
是的。-嗯嗯。
Yeah. -Mm-hmm.
就像,太尴尬了。
It's, like, so embarrassing.
您只赢得了 1,000 美元的奖池。
You won just $1,000 towards the prize pot.
好吧,它仍然是钱。
All right, it's still money.
尝试记住这个房♥间里的一切,
Try to memorize everything in this room,
因为谁知道这些恶魔鬼魂什么时候会回来?
for who knows when these fiendish ghosts will return?
去。
Go.
一匹马。一只鹿。
A horse. A deer.
一头狮子。一个东西。
A lion. A thing.
令人毛骨悚然的娃娃。
Creepy doll.
弗格斯,我可以看到你的手在颤抖。
Fergus, I can see your hands trembling.
你的手套怎么了?
What's happened to your gloves?
你不织了?
Don't you knit anymore?
时间是——
Time is --
哦!-哦!
Oh! -Oh!
你怎么能杀我?!
How could you murder me?!
灵魂在我们中间!
The spirits are amongst us!
他们是冲著你来的。
They're coming for you.
你的口罩正在滑落。
Your mask is slipping.
我听到科迪的声音说我的面具正在滑落。
I heard Cody's voice say my mask is slipping.
尽管漆黑一片,但我觉得所有的目光都集中在我身上。
Even though it was pitch black, I felt like all eyes were on me.
就一分钟。
One minute.
仔细看,玩家。
Look closely, players.
哪三项发生了变化?
What three items have changed?
我正在寻找一个标志。
I'm looking for a sign.
灯光在闪烁。这是一个征兆吗?
The lights are flickering. Is that a sign?
就像,我们正在寻找任何东西。
Like, we're looking for anything.
我不认为这个...
I don't think this...
那个沙漏在那里。-这是?好。
That hourglass was there. -It was? Okay.
是的,我看到了。
Yeah, I saw it.
老实说,我的脑子一片空白,我想,
Honestly, my mind goes blank, and I'm like,
“哦,是——帽子在这里吗?是在那里吗?
"Oh, was -- is the hat here? Was it there?"
等等,这不是在这里。这个小茶壶。
Wait, this wasn't here. This little, small teapot.
确定?-我是积极的。
Sure? -I'm positive.
安迪,你看这边了吗?我不记得这顶帽子了。
Andie, did you look over here? I don't remember this hat.
我也不记得那顶帽子了。
I don't remember that hat, either.
我记得一个洋娃娃,小提琴,帽子,包。
I remember a doll, violin, hat, bag.
我不记得这顶帽子了。-对。
I don't remember this hat. -Right.
这有什么东西吗?
Was there something in this?
是的,我很确定有。
Yeah, I'm pretty sure there was.
好。如果你确定,就先跟你走——
Okay. If you're sure, go with you first --
无论你认为的第一件事通常是对的。
whatever the first thing you think is usually right.
快点,玩家,快点!
Hurry, players, hurry!
好吧,所以你认为这是剑在这里?
Okay, so you think this was up here by the sword?
我不确定它在哪里,但我不认为它是
I'm not sure where it was, but I don't think it was
那里的鞋子。
there by the shoes.
好吧,那我们把这个放在那里。
Okay, then let's put this over there.
玩家们,请把你最终确定的物品带到桌子上。
Players, please bring your finalized items up to the table.
你认为你已经做了足够的工作来赢得军械库之旅?
You think you've done enough to win a trip to the armory?
希望如此。-希望如此。-希望如此。
I hope so. -I hope so. -I hope so.
让我们找出答案。
Let's find out.
哦,我的天哪。我快死了。
Oh, my gosh. I'm dying.
期待。
The anticipation.
恶作剧者、食尸鬼、鬼魂和灵魂,
Poltergeists, ghouls, ghosts, and spirits,
有多少项目是正确的?
how many items are correct?
请给我们一个标志!
Please give us a sign!
没有任何迹象。
There was no sign.
零项正确。
Zero items correct.
你赢不了钱的钱。
You win no money for the cash pot.
呜...-你在开玩笑。
Wh... -You're joking.
我希望我是。
I wish I were.
这些专案都不正确。
None of these items are correct.
你身后的灯以前是蓝色的。
The lamp behind you was blue before.
原来如此!-现在是白色的。
It was! -It is now white.
那盏灯下面的飞机是一艘游艇,
The plane underneath that lamp there was a yacht,
一艘小船。
a little boat.
这边的玻璃瓶
This carafe over here
以前喝过白葡萄酒。
had white wine in it before.
我知道这有什么!
I knew there was something about this!
你做到了。你很温暖,但唉...
You did. You were very warm, but alas...
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表