剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
我确实认为这会让人们感到舒适
I do think that it will make people feel comfortable
相信我。
and trust me.
我正在努力获得尽可能多的安全和支援。
And I'm trying to get as much safety and support as I can.
什么?什么?
What's that? What's that?
这是一匹马和一辆马车。哦,有一个在——
It's a horse and a carriage. Oh, there's one in the --
就在台球室!
It's in the billiards room!
哇!
Whoa!
就在这里。-得到它,得到它,得到它。
It's right here. -Get it, get it, get it.
是这样吗?-就是这样。
Is this it? -That's it.
让我想想。是的,是的,是的。-去,去!
Let me see. Yes, yes, yes. -Go, go!
我只是伤了膝盖。-这太有趣了。
I just hurt my knee. -This is so much fun.
我玩得很开心。-我们会赢的。
I'm having so much fun. -We're gonna win.
干的好。
Well done.
25,000 美元。
$25,000.
让钟声响起。
Let the bells ring out.
祝贺。合作确实得到了回报。
Congratulations. Working together has really paid off.
布兰迪在任务中真的尝试过,
Brandi really tried in the mission,
而且我仍然不信任她,尽我所能扔掉她。
and I still don't trust her as far as I can throw her.
我希望其他人
I'm hoping everyone else
今晚可以在圆桌上看到我的方式。
can see things my way at the round table tonight.
见你,弗格斯。-再见,弗古乌斯!
See ya, Fergus. -Bye, Ferguuuus!
再见,弗格斯!
Bye, Fergus!
我不想嘟嘟自己的喇叭,
I don't want to toot my own horn,
但是嘟嘟,嘟嘟,我完全可以自己解决这个问题。
but toot, toot, I could totally nail this by myself.
得到那 25 G 的感觉有多好?!
How good does that feel, getting that 25 Gs?!
嗖!-我们救赎了自己。
Whoo-hoo! -We redeemed ourselves.
我们杀了它。这很有趣。我们杀了它,这很有趣。
We killed it. And it was fun. We killed it, and it was fun.
你知道,瑞秋就像超级喜欢赢。
You know, Rachel is, like, super into winning.
所以这很好。
And so that's great.
但唯一的问题是我的耳朵受伤了。
But the only issue is my ears hurt.
所以,让我们谈谈我们要摆脱谁,
So, let's talk about who we're getting rid of,
因为它将在今晚发生。
because it's gonna happen tonight.
再。
Again.
我只会选择那些是,
I would only choose somebody who was,
比如,送其他信徒回家
like, sending other faithfuls home
因为你抓住了一个机会让我们把叛徒送回家。
because you took up a chance for us to send a traitor home.
嘿哟!
Hey-yo!
当天的任务完成了,
The mission of the day is accomplished,
但我的还在继续。
but mine's still going.
我只是想找到叛徒。
I'm just trying to find the traitors.
凯特和我知道谁是叛徒。
Kate and I have an idea who the traitors are.
但是和其他人说话真的很难。
But it's really hard to talk around other people.
所以我们想,“让我们把它写下来,整理一下。
So we thought, "Let's write it down and sort this out."
让我们说出我们不确定的人的名字。
Let's name, like, who we're not sure of.
嗯?
Mnh-mnh. -No?
她很坚实。
She's solid.
好。
Okay.
不。我爱她。
No. I love her.
但绝对是迈克尔。
But definitely Michael.
迈克尔。还是迈克尔。
Michael. Still Michael.
我们必须摆脱迈克尔。
We have to get rid of Michael.
我真的认为他是一个叛徒。
I really do think he's a traitor.
我希望人们最终能听我的话。
I am hoping that people finally listen to me.
我相信迈克尔、克利斯蒂安和西里是叛徒。
I believe Michael, Christian, and Cirie are traitors.
我今天的计划是让迈克尔离开。
My plan today is to get Michael out.
他是一个操纵大♥师♥。
He's a master manipulator.
但我们必须让我们的信徒参与进来。
But we have to get our faithfuls on board.
我们将进入他们的头脑。
We are gonna get in their heads.
我认为,如果人们很聪明,
And I think that if people are smart,
他们随民众投票。
they go with the popular vote.
现在,如果我们必须投票,我们现在和谁一起去?
Right now, if we had to vote, who we going with right now?
我没有排除凯特和布兰迪。
I have not ruled out Kate and Brandi.
这就是我在想的。
That's what I was thinking.
你好!
Hi!
布兰迪,你认为谁是叛徒?
Brandi, who do you think is a traitor?
我想迈克尔。-好。
I think Michael. -Okay.
他是最薄弱的环节。
He's the weakest link.
但他说他有社交焦虑症。
But he was saying that he has social anxiety.
但我也有,我不会坐在这里
But I have it, too, and I'm not sitting here
漫无边际,整天说著。
rambling, saying it all day long.
凯特和布兰迪正在尽其所能让人们
Kate and Brandi are doing anything they can to get people
打开迈克尔,他们只是,就像,
to turn on Michael, and they're just, like,
“迈克尔正在这样做,”指指点点。
"Michael's doing this," pointing fingers.
凯特和布兰迪,他们告诉每个人,“是迈克尔。
Kate and Brandi, they're, like, telling everyone, "It's Michael.
我想是迈克尔。
I think it's Michael."
不要说我这么说。
Don't say that I said that.
不 不。
No, no.
因为他们会心跳加速地追赶我。
Because they're gonna come after me in a heartbeat.
布兰迪昨天针对我的逻辑
Brandi's logic for targeting me yesterday
是「你说杰拉尔丁,你说杰拉尔丁,
was "You said Geraldine, you said Geraldine,
你为杰拉尔丁而呵呵。
you was gung-ho-ing for Geraldine."
好吧,你为我嘿,女士。
Well, you're gung-ho-ing for me, lady.
比如,到底是什么?-我知道。
Like, what the heck? -I know.
所以,我的意思是,使用相同的逻辑,
So, I mean, using your same logic,
你是头号♥嫌疑人。
you're the number-one suspect.
关于她和凯特的事情是他们是如此响亮的个性,
The thing about her and Kate are they're so loud personalities,
因此,如果我们确实针对他们,
and so if we do target them,
我们最好能够把他们弄出来,因为——
we better be able to get them out because --
对。你必须这样做。-因为他们会-
Right. You have to. -Because they will --
他们不在乎。
They don't care.
迈克尔一直是上次圆桌会议的目标。
Michael has been the target at the last roundtable.
只要他留下来,他就是我的盾牌。
As long as he stays, he's a shield for me.
所以我想尽可能多地悄悄地保护迈克尔。
So I want to quietly protect Michael as much as I can.
我在热水里。
I'm in hot water.
布兰迪和凯特一起想让我走,
Brandi and Kate, together, want me gone,
他们死心塌地,所以我很紧张。
and they're dead set on it, so I'm nervous.
我不知道这对我来说是否顺利。
I don't know if this is gonna go well for me.
凯特早些时候称我为叛徒。
Kate called me a traitor earlier.
这意味著我们需要保持冷静,你知道,
That means we need to be calm, you know,
与大多数人呆在一起,
stay with the majority of the group,
因为很快,我就可以成为讨论的主要话题。
because very quickly, I could be the main topic of discussion.
你好,球员。
Hello, players.
你度过了多么忙碌和有利可图的一天。
What a busy and lucrative day you've had.
你筹集了25,000美元。
You raised $25,000.
集体奖金池现在为75,000美元。
The collective prize pot now stands at $75,000.
但如果在游戏结束时仍有叛徒,
But if a traitor remains at the end of the game,
他们会全部拿走。
they'll take it all.
现在是时候从伤口中吸取像毒药一样的邪恶了
Now is the time to draw that evil like poison from a wound
并将叛徒永远驱逐出游戏。
and banish a traitor forever from the game.
你们都有一票。
You all have one vote.
而获得最多选票的玩家,
And the player who receives the most votes,
无论他们是忠实的还是叛徒,都会立即离开游戏。
be they faithful or traitor, will leave the game immediately.
我会作为一个忠实的人♥大♥声疾呼。
I will speak up as a faithful.
昨天和今天我看了很多,
I've done a lot of watching yesterday and today,
我认为对巴姆的投票旨在混淆,
and I think the vote on Bam was designed to confuse,
它做到了。
which it did.
当我开始思考
When I then begin to think about
谁在今天保持了这么多的困惑,
who has kept up so much confusion specifically today,
谁继续抛出名字,
who has continued to throw out names,
就是你,凯特。
that's you, Kate.
我想今天你整个早上都在墙上扔泥巴。
I think today you threw mud at the wall all morning.
对我来说有趣的是迈克尔是叛徒
It's interesting to me that Michael is the traitor
你说我们必须整天把他弄出来。
and you voiced that we have to get him out all day.
“这是我们需要做的。这就是计划。
"This is what we need to do. This is the plan."
其中一部分我同意,但是当我看行为时
And a part of it I agree with, but when I look at behavior
当我看到可能令人困惑的东西时,
and when I look at what can be confusing,
你出现在我的名单上。
you come up on my list.
我们中间有一个叛徒。
There's a traitor among us.
我相信是你。
And I believe it's you.
我们中间有一个叛徒。
There's a traitor among us.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表