剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
现在怎么办?-有什么线索吗?东西?
Now what? -Any clue? Something?
有一块牌匾上写著「我可能老了,
There is a plaque that says "I might be old,
但你对我吠叫是错的。
but you'd be wrong to bark up at me."
老树。吠叫著一棵老树。古树。
Old tree. Barking up an old tree. The Ancient Tree.
古树。
The Ancient Tree.
好吧,让我们开始行动吧。-我们走吧。我们走吧。
Well, let's get moving. -Let's go. Let's go.
让我们去做吧。-怪胎被活埋在这里。
Let's do it. -Freaking buried alive here.
哇。-是的,继续前进,继续前进。
Whoa. -Yeah, keep going, keep going.
哦。
Oh.
就在这里。就在这儿。-直上。直起身来。
It's right here. Right here. -Straight up. Straight up.
看。它说了什么?
Look. What does it say?
你能打开这个吗?-它开启了。
Can you turn this on? -It's on.
说话。-办理登机手续。
Talk. -Checking in.
什么?办理登机手续。
Anything? Checking in.
这是巴姆。-是的,我听到了。
This is Bam. -Yeah, I hear you.
团队在这里,团队在这里。-好的,伙计们。
Team here, team here. -All right, guys.
所以这就是交易。
So here's the deal.
我们都活埋了。
We're all buried alive.
我必须引导你到我们这里。
I have to guide you to us.
我真的很震惊。
I'm actually shocked.
我靠。-这太疯狂了。
Holy shit. -This is crazy.
就像,凯尔和巴姆,他们在坟墓里,活埋。
Like, Kyle and Bam, they're in a grave, buried alive.
该死的。我棺材说的唯一线索
God damn it. The only clue my coffin says
是「缓慢而稳定地赢得比赛,但在这种情况下并非如此。
is "Slow and steady wins the race, but not in this case.
这是“和野兔”。每个人都走这条路。
It's "The Turtle and the Hare." Everybody go that way.
野兔伍兹。-干得好。
Hare Woods. -Good job.
我们必须快点。-我们在路上。
We have to hurry up. -We're on our way.
快点,你的儿子被埋葬了。
Hurry up, your boy is buried.
我不知道我为什么自愿参加这个。
I don't know why I volunteered for this.
对讲机和铲子应该在某个地方。
The walkie talkie and the shovel should be here somewhere.
伙计们,伙计们,伙计们。-每个人都拿一把铲子。
Guys, guys, guys. -Everybody take a shovel.
团队,你读我吗?这是斯蒂芬妮。
Team, do you read me? This is Stephenie.
谁能听到我的声音,这就是阿里。
Whoever can hear me, this is Arie.
这是安迪。-收到。
This is Andie here. -Copy that.
我被活埋了。
I've been buried alive.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
我在这里唯一的线索是这句话,
The only clue I have in here is the phrase,
“我在一个水汪汪的坟墓里。我觉得自己像个巨魔。
"I'm in a watery grave. I feel like a troll."
在水汪汪的坟墓里。好的,在桥下。
In a watery grave. Okay, under a bridge.
如果我们能跑,我们就得跑。-是的。
If we can run, we got to run. -Yeah.
时间在前进。还剩25分钟。
Time is marching on. 25 minutes left.
上帝,圣牛,让我离开这里!
God, holy cow, get me out of here!
人!
Guys!
天哪,这里黑得像地狱一样。
God, it's dark as hell in here.
我的队友到底在哪里?
Where the hell are my teammates?
好。-在底部?
Okay. -At the bottom?
我们在这里挖吗?-是这样吗?
Do we dig here? -Is that it?
她在这里吗?不。
Is she in here? No.
问她,还有什么事吗?
Ask her, is there anything else?
嘿,阿曼达。我们在有老树的地方。
Hey, Amanda. We're at a place with the old tree.
你想让我们开始挖掘吗?
Do you want us to start digging?
您还有其他资讯吗?
Do you have any other information?
牌匾下方是,就像一个波峰。
Underneath of the plaque is, like, a crest.
它是蓝色的。它有两座城♥堡♥。
It's blue. It has two castles.
你可以在 5 分钟前告诉我们。
You could have told us that 5 minutes ago.
我的上帝。
My God.
明白了。
Got it.
那里有太多的根源。-哦,哦,哦,哦!
There's too many roots there. -Oh, oh, oh, oh!
哦,我们走吧。
Oh, let's go.
花?这是他们吗?-是的,会的。
Flowers? Is this them? -Yeah, it'll be that.
我找到了这些花,我想,
I find these flowers, and I'm like,
“好的,伙计们,这些花在地图上。”
"Okay, guys, these flowers are on the map."
所以我们从这座山上跑下来。
And so we take off running down this hill.
来吧,伙计们。快跑吧。
Come on, guys. Just run.
我是一个很好的团队合作者,我想确保
I am a good team player, and I want to make sure
我的团队看到我尽力而为。
that my team see me doing my best.
希望在今晚的放逐之前有所说明。
Hopefully that helps ahead of the banishment tonight.
来吧,伙计们!加油!
Come on, guys! Come on!
杰拉尔丁跑在前面,没有分享地图。
Geraldine's running way up ahead and not sharing the map.
也许你一直这样走。-就像,
Maybe you keep going this way. -It's like,
“你能和我沟通一下吗?”
"Can you please communicate with me?"
下降到什么?
Down to what?
哦。哇。
Oh. Wow.
我有点像,什么?
I was kind of just like, what?
但是不,实际上,我想,什么?什么?
But no, actually, I was like, "What? What?"
哇!
Whoa!
这是糟糕的时机,但时机尤其糟糕
It's bad timing, but it's especially bad timing
因为她在我们小组里。
because she's in our group.
唷!这双鞋是最糟糕的。
Phew! These shoes are the worst.
好的,伙计们,你们明白了。来找我。
Okay, guys, you got this. Come find me.
我们要走哪条路?-只要沿著路径走。
Which way are we going? -Just follow the path.
继续关注它。-唷。
Just keep following it. -Phew.
看看地图,安迪。-是的,我是。
Look at the map, Andie. -Yeah, I am.
安迪是负责方向的人。
Andie's the one in charge of directions.
让我有信心。
Had me confident.
我认为我们必须一路走回去
I think we have to go all the way back
与我们下来的方向相反。
the opposite direction that we came down.
我不敢相信我们迷路了。
I can't believe we are lost.
我们可能走错了一英里。
We have probably walked, like, a mile in the wrong direction.
我认为我们应该继续直行
I think we should have kept going straight down the road
而不是马上转身。-是的。
instead of turning right away. -Yeah.
我讨厌,一个领导者,失败。
I hate as, a leader, failing.
就像,我,我会被谋杀吗
Like, me, am I going to be murdered
因为我们只是碰巧走错了路?
because we just happened to go the wrong way?
我们必须从字面上回到我们开始的地方。
We have to literally go back to where we started.
一路?-是的。
All the way? -Yeah.
来吧,伙计们。-这到底是怎么回事?
Come on, guys. -What the hell's going on?
快点。
Hurry up.
15分钟。-加油。
15 minutes to go. -Come on.
它值 5,000 美元吗?
Is it worth $5,000?
时间不多了。你们好吗?
Time is running out. Y'all good?
好的,我们在路上。
Okay, we're on our way.
这就像我准备外出时一样。
This is like when I'm getting ready to go out.
我的朋友说,“我们在这里。你在哪里?
My friends are like, "We're here. Where are you?"
我想,“哦,我在路上。我在优步。
I'm like, "Oh, I'm on my way. I'm in the Uber."
真的,真的我还在吹干头发。
And really, really I'm still drying my hair.
我不喜欢匆忙。
I don't like to be rushed.
我们得到了红色盾牌的照片。
We got the picture of the red shield.
挖!-是的,宝贝!
Digging! -Yeah, baby!
挖!-你能听到什么吗?
Dig! -Can you hear anything?
哟,我听不到你的声音。-我们正在挖棺材。
Yo, I can't hear you. -We're digging in the coffin.
袖手旁观。
Stand by.
唷!-伙计们,快点。
Yo! -Guys, hurry up.
你们在墓地吗?“因为我什么都没听到。
Are you guys at a graveyard? 'Cause I don't hear anything.
您可能正在挖掘另一条线索。
You might be digging for another clue.
我们得到了线索。告诉我。我们得到了一个线索。
We got a clue. Tell me. We got a clue.
我们得到了另一个线索。像花一样。
We got another clue. Like flowers.
到底是什么?-我们找到了一朵花
What in the world? -We found a flower
当我们现在在地图上看时。
when we were looking on the map right now.
花就在那里。
Flower right there.
如果我是你们,我会冲刺。
I would sprint if I were you guys.
我们走吧。-来吧,我们得到了这个!
Let's go. -Come on, we got this!
哎呀。-你没事吧?
Ow. -You okay?
不,我真的不是。
No, I'm really not.
有一个墓地。
There's a graveyard.
就是这个,伙计们。-哦,哇。
It's this one, guys. -Oh, wow.
为你感到骄傲。让我们去做吧。
So proud of you. Let's do it.
这是什么意思?
So what does that mean?
就在这儿。我们必须去玫瑰。
Right here. we have to go to the rose.
我们走吧。我们得到了这个。
Let's go. We got this.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表