剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
我是直接的。老实说,我有一个错误。
I'm direct. I'm honest to a fault.
还有有趣的事实——
And fun fact --
夏洛克·福尔摩斯是我曾曾祖父的表弟。
Sherlock Holmes was my great- great-grandfather's cousin.
这边有酒吧?!-是的。回到这里。
There's a bar over here?! -Yes. Back here.
一个真实的?好的,有苏打水。
A real one? Okay, there's soda.
我告诉你,我正在为我们寻找香槟。
I'm telling you, I'm finding champagne for us.
它会发生。
It's gonna happen.
我觉得布兰迪和我是如此相似。
I feel like Brandi and I are so similar.
我们都是坚强的个性。
We're both strong personalities.
我认为我们会相处得很好。
And I think we're gonna get along pretty well.
就像塞尔玛和露易丝遇见了罗米和蜜雪儿。
It's like Thelma and Louise meets Romy and Michelle.
我的意思是,标志性的。
I mean, iconic.
那么,您认为哪些技能可以说明您在这场比赛中持续下去?
So, what skills do you think will help you last in this game?
人际交往能力。
People skills.
在「避暑别♥墅♥」中,我可能会这样
On "Summer House," I might come off as this
超级兄弟,疯狂的D包,
super bro-ey, fratty D-bag,
但归根结底,我非常精于算计。
but at the end of the day, I'm very calculated.
我可以卖♥♥任何东西给任何人。
I can sell anything to anybody.
我的意思是,就像现在一样。
I mean, like right now.
你必须有点,比如,能够评估
You have to kind of, like, be able to assess
而且,基本上,判断性格。
and, like, judge character, basically.
现在有20个人在互相衡量。
There's 20 people just sizing each other up right now.
然后我会让你思考
And then I'll let you think
我无法嗅出一些东西,
I'm incapable of sniffing something out,
然后我会在背后捅你一刀
and then I'll stab you in the back
“因为我比你聪明,比你智取。
'cause I outsmarted you and outmaneuvered you.
我认为叛徒更难
I think it's harder for a traitor
因为他们不仅要生活在谎言中,
because not only do they have to live a lie,
但他们也必须——
but they also have to --
哦,叛徒更难。
Oh, it's way harder for a traitor.
叛徒更难?-是的。看?
Harder for a traitor? -Yes. See?
在精神上,这会很累。
Mentally, it's gonna be exhausting.
科迪一生都在为此训练。
Cody's been training for this his whole life.
好?我只是要把它扔在那里。
Okay? I'm just gonna throw that out there.
这个游戏的问题是我不会来
The problem with this game is that I'm not coming on
作为一个陌生人,因为我已经玩过了
as just a stranger because I've already played
一个撒谎和操纵的游戏
a game where lying and manipulation
背刺与获胜齐头并进。
and backstabbing go hand-in-hand with winning.
他赢得了“老大哥”,这一切都基于一个策略 -
He's won "Big Brother," all based on one strategy --
我要对那个人撒谎,我要对那个人撒谎。
I'm gonna lie to that person, I'm gonna lie to that person.
我将尽最大努力确保我拨♥打♥
I'm gonna do my best to make sure I dial
这让每个人都失望,几乎让它看起来
that down on everybody and almost make it seem
就像赢得「老大哥」是运气一样。
like winning "Big Brother" was pot luck.
你认为这会在精神上更像是收费吗?
Do you think it will be more mentally, like, a toll
你是叛徒还是忠实信徒?
if you're a traitor or a faithful?
我会认为叛徒。-我会认为叛徒。
I would think traitor. -I would think traitor.
我的意思是,你只是 - 你知道,
I mean, you're just -- you know,
你一直在欺骗。
you're deceiving the entire time.
人们知道我过去曾做出过不受欢迎的决定。
People know that I have made unpopular decisions in the past.
想想说谎是多么累人。
Think about how exhausting it is to, like, live a lie.
是的。-是的。
Yeah. -Yeah.
如果你有三个家庭,
If you have three families,
你可能会赢得这场比赛。
you're probably gonna win this game.
我的意思是,或者如果你同时约会像 20 个女人。
I mean, or if you were dating like 20 women at the same time.
是的,他们不在你身上。
Yeah, and they're not on to you.
好。
Okay.
哦,那很好。那很好。
Oh, that was good. That was good.
我忍♥不住。-那很好。
I couldn't help it. -That was good.
我不知道会发生什么。任何事情都可能发生。
I don't know what to expect. And anything can happen.
就像每个好故事一样,有两面性。
Like every good story, there are two sides.
在这里,我们称他们为信徒和叛徒。
And here we call them the faithful and the traitors.
但谁是叛徒?
But who are the traitors?
好吧,我们现在就选择它们。
Well, we're going to select them right now.
我说的“我们”是指我。
And by "we," I mean me.
我绝对可以成为叛徒。
I can definitely be a traitor.
我们知道社交媒体并不总是现实生活。
We know that social media is not always real life.
人们假装自己不是。
People pretend to be something they're not.
我可以通过他们坐下来的方式阅读很多人,
I can read a lot of people just by the way they sit down,
他们移♥动♥的方式,他们看待人的方式,
the way they move, the way they're looking at people,
只是一切的一点点。
just a little bit of everything.
对我来说,叛徒是要走的路。
For me, traitor is the way to go.
我隐瞒我在军队里。
I am hiding that I was in the military.
我服了四年半的现役。
I did four and a half years active duty.
我想我会有优势。
I think I will have an advantage.
截至目前,甚至没有人知道。
And as of now, no one even has an idea.
我一生中从未见过金币。
I ain't never seen gold coins before in my life.
他们没有我来自哪里的金币。
They don't have gold coins where I'm from.
我们得到了,比如,四分之一和镍币,比如纸币,
We got, like, quarters and nickels and, like, paper money,
但我们没有那些大金币。
but we ain't got those big gold coins.
我们到了。-这就是它发生的地方。
Here we are. -This is where it happens.
我玩过很多次“幸存者”,但失败了。
I have played "Survivor" so many times and fell just short.
然而,这是为我做的,
However, this was made for me,
但我想如此拚命地做叛徒。
but I want to be a traitor so desperately.
我宁愿做一个忠实的人
I would much rather be a faithful
因为我不觉得自己是最伟大的骗子。
because I don't feel like I'm the greatest liar.
现在我们正处于这场欺骗游戏中。
And now we're in this game of deception.
我很难在这些水域中航行。
It's gonna be difficult for me to navigate those waters.
游戏面孔已打开。
Game faces are on.
你好,我的漂亮。欢迎来到圆桌会议。
Hello, my pretties. Welcome to the round table.
不过,这里没有亚瑟王。
There's no King Arthur here, though.
还有你唯一要对付的骑士
And the only knights you'll be dealing with
漫长而不安。
are long and restless.
我想知道你们大家会走多远
I wonder how far all of you would go
二十五万美元。
for a quarter of a million dollars.
这里的每个人都是精心挑选的,
Everyone here was hand-picked,
因为你们都有成为叛徒的可能。
as you all have the potential to be a traitor.
但只有你们中的一些人会参加那门课程。
But only some of you will take that course.
看看你周围人的眼睛。
Take a look into the eyes of the people around you.
他们中的一些人会背叛你。
Some of them will betray you.
有些不会。
Some won't.
有些人可能会谋杀你。
Some may murder you.
你可以谋杀他们。
You may murder them.
令人兴奋,不是吗?
Exciting, isn't it?
时机已到...
The time has come...
...让我选择叛徒。
...for me to select the traitors.
戴上眼罩。
Put on your blindfolds.
球员们,如果你感觉到我在你肩膀上的触摸,
Players, if you feel my touch on your shoulder,
那么你就是叛徒。
then you are a traitor.
我太兴奋了。我知道我能做到。
I'm so excited. I know I can do this.
我可以成为这场比赛的最后一名球员。
I can be the final player in this game.
这就是目标。
And that is the goal.
这就是我想要的。
This is all I wanted.
我要刺伤、谋杀和摧毁这么多人。
I'm going to stab and murder and destroy so many people.
我要让每个人都质疑
I'm going to make everyone question
每一件事都从他们嘴里说出来。
every single thing coming out of their mouth.
太令人兴奋了。
It's so exciting.
我很兴奋,我是一个叛徒,
I am so excited that I'm a traitor,
但它将变得更加困难
but it is gonna become much more difficult
保持低调
to stay under the radar
而不是做一些可以提示信徒的事情。
and not do something that can tip off a faithful.
我选择了叛徒。
I have selected the traitors.
游戏的进程现在已经确定。
And the course of the game is now set.
您可以取下眼罩。
You may remove your blindfolds.
我现在的工作是去不认识,
My job now is to go unidentified,
我能做到这一点的唯一方法就是说服人们,
and the only way that I can do that is to persuade people,
我永远不可能是叛徒?
I could never be anything -- a traitor?
你以为我会是叛徒?
You think I could be a traitor?
你看,这很好,对吧?
See, that was good, right?
我是一个忠实的人,所以一个 -
I'm a faithful, so one --
我要寻找故事中的不一致之处,
I'm going to be looking for inconsistencies in stories,
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表