剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
说我和礼萨发生了口头争执
saying that I had a verbal altercation with Reza
那没有发生。
that did not happen.
我把怪胎翻了出来,我四处走动,就像,
I flip the freak out and I was going around like,
“哦,我的上帝,她想让我离开。我需要确保
"Oh, my God, she wants me gone. I need to make sure
我至少有一些数位在我这边
that I at least have some numbers on my side
这样我今晚进那个房♥间时就可以呼吸了。
so that I can breathe when I get in that room tonight."
所以,是的,亲爱的,
And so, yes, honey,
我正在寻找各种借口让你离开。
I'm looking for every excuse to get you gone.
谈话的时间结束了。
The time for talk is over.
现在是投票的时候了。
It is now time to vote.
我认为每个人都只是在怀疑
I think everyone is just going off of suspicions
迈克尔和杰拉尔丁带给彼此。
that Michael and Geraldine have brought towards each other.
但我对整个情况感到困惑。
But I'm so confused about the whole situation.
我认为克利斯蒂安是叛徒,
I think that Christian's a traitor,
但不幸的是,我不负责。
but unfortunately, I'm not in charge.
所以现在,我需要支持民众投票。
So right now, I need to go with the popular vote.
开衩。
Slits down.
我现在要请大家揭晓
I'm now going to ask you all to reveal
你认为谁是叛徒。
who you think is the traitor.
我们将从凯尔开始。
We're going to begin with Kyle.
该死的。好。嗯,这很痛苦。
Damn. Alright. Well, this is painful.
我。。。
I...
我说杰拉尔丁。
I said Geraldine.
瑞秋。
Rachel.
我投票给杰拉尔丁。
I voted for Geraldine.
我觉得从提供给我们的证据中
I felt that from the evidence that had been given to us
你是叛徒,
that you are a traitor,
而我们作为信徒的工作就是找到叛徒。
and our job as faithfuls is to find traitors.
昆汀。
Quentin.
我也选择了杰拉尔丁。
I picked Geraldine as well.
布兰蒂。-我投票给迈克尔。
Brandi. -I voted for Michael.
我没有听到杰拉尔丁对任何人说过你,
I hadn't heard Geraldine say anything about you to anyone,
所以我真的,真的相信你是一个叛徒。
so I really, really do believe that you're a traitor.
这是杰拉尔丁的三票,迈克尔的一票。
That's three votes for Geraldine, one for Michael.
西里?
Cirie?
杰拉尔丁。我必须通过资讯
Geraldine. I have to go by the information
那是给我的。
that's been given to me.
阿曼达。
Amanda.
我投票给杰拉尔丁。
I voted for Geraldine.
阿兹拉。
Azra.
我投票给迈克尔。
I voted for Michael.
凯特的故事有点动摇了我。
Kate's story kind of swayed me.
这是杰拉尔丁的五票和迈克尔的两票。
That's five votes for Geraldine and two for Michael.
凯特。
Kate.
迈克尔,我爱你。
Michael, I love you.
但是你给我下了最后通牒,我就是反应不好。
But you gave me an ultimatum, and I just don't respond well.
这就像一种威胁。
It was like a threat.
安蒂。
Andie.
我对这整件事真的很困惑。
I was really confused in this whole thing.
我很抱歉,迈克尔。
I'm so sorry, Michael.
我实际上首先写下了杰拉尔丁的名字。
I actually wrote down Geraldine's name first.
我们现在有五票给杰拉尔丁
We now have five votes for Geraldine
迈克尔四个。
and four for Michael.
阿瑞。
Arie.
迈克尔。
Michael.
基♥督♥教。
Christian.
杰拉尔丁,对不起。
Geraldine, I am sorry.
杰拉尔丁有六票,
Geraldine has six votes,
迈克尔有五票。
Michael has five votes.
但我们还有八票。
But we have eight votes to go.
杰拉尔丁。
Geraldine.
我投票给迈克尔,因为我不能再信任你了,
I voted Michael because I can't trust you anymore,
对不起。
I'm sorry.
迈克尔。-好吧,我肯定是哎呀
Michael. -Well, I sure as heck
不是为自己投票。
ain't voting for myself.
谢谢你撒谎。
Thank you for lying.
科 迪。-迈克尔,我心里的东西
Cody. -Michael, something in my gut
在告诉我,你是...
is telling me that you're...
绝对不是叛徒,所以G,对不起。
definitely not a traitor, and so G, I'm sorry.
谢尔贝。-我投票给你,迈克尔。
Shelbe. -I voted for you, Michael.
这是杰拉尔丁的八票和迈克尔的七票。
That's eight votes for Geraldine and seven for Michael.
安杰丽卡?
Anjelica?
嗯...
Um...
我投票给你,迈克尔。
I'm voting for you, Michael.
现在,我们有平局。
Right now, we have a tie.
只剩下三票了。
Just three votes to go.
莱恩?
Ryan?
嗯...
Um...
G-D.
G-D.
杰拉尔丁得票最多。
Geraldine has the most votes.
砰,如果你也投票给杰拉尔丁,
Bam, if you also vote for Geraldine,
她将被放逐。
she will be banished.
肢体语言说了很多,对吧?
Body language says a lot, right?
尤其是在这样的高度紧张的情况下。
Especially in high tension situations like this.
所以很遗憾,我选择了你。
So unfortunately, I chose you.
斯蒂芬妮?-我不得不跟著我的直觉走
Stephenie? -I had to go with my gut
最后。
in the end.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
所以,我可以确认 -
So, I can confirm --
杰拉尔丁,你被放逐了。
Geraldine, you have been banished.
请挺身而出,来到真理圈。
Please come forward to the Circle of Truth.
杰拉尔丁,在你永远离开游戏之前,
Geraldine, before you leave the game forever,
请透露你是否是一个忠实的人
please reveal if you are a faithful
还是叛徒。
or a traitor.
我很有信心。我知道如何控制自己
I am very confident. I know how to hold myself
当我紧张或有对抗时
when I'm nervous or there's confrontation
因为我爸爸把我培养成那样的人。
because my dad raised me to be that person.
对不起,伙计们。
Sorry, guys.
但。。。
But...
我是一个忠实的人。
I'm a faithful.
谢谢。现在离开。
Thank you. Leave now.
我认为杰拉尔丁肯定是叛徒。
I thought for sure Geraldine was a traitor.
就像,我会把我的生命押在上面。
Like, I would have bet my life on it.
她是个叛徒。
She was a traitor.
所以,叛徒幸存下来,仍然潜伏在你们中间。
So, the traitors have survived and are still lurking among you.
你知道,我们在苏格兰有一句谚语——
You know, we have a proverb in Scotland --
“时间是时间的轴,一个人带著死亡的翅膀而来。”
"Hours are Time's shafts, and one comes winged with death."
这句话非常合适,因为在几个小时内,
That phrase is very appropriate because within hours,
你们中的一个人会死,
one of you will be dead,
死于叛徒之手。
murdered at the hands of the traitors.
睡得好。
Sleep well.
对于不恰当的时机,我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry for the inappropriate timing
我已经做了一切,以及我是如何做到一切的。
that I've done everything and how I've done everything.
我不是叛徒。我只是害怕与人交谈。
I'm not a traitor. I'm just scared to talk to people.
[哭泣]我感谢你们所有人
[Crying] And I appreciate you all
再给我一次机会。
for giving me another chance.
我们很高兴你在这里。
We're glad you're here.
我很高兴来到这里。
I'm glad to be here.
[ 模糊的对话 ]
[ Indistinct conversations ]
谁想要一杯酒?
Who wants a glass of wine?
仅仅因为她是忠实的人并不意味著
Just because she was a faithful doesn't mean
迈克尔是叛徒。
that Michael is a traitor.
伙计,这令人心碎。
Dude, that was heartbreaking.
我们不能每次都道歉,你知道吗?
We can't apologize every time, you know?
它会发生。-我不会道歉。
It's going to happen. -I'm not going to apologize.
我的酒在哪里?-我对此并不感到难过。
Where's my wine? -I don't feel bad about it.
白♥痴♥。
Idiots.
迈克尔赢了,一个无辜的人回家了。
Michael won, and an innocent went home.
杰拉尔丁是一个非常棒的队友
Geraldine was an insanely awesome teammate
归根结底。-哦,我的上帝!停下。
when it came down to it. -Oh, my God! Stop it.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表