剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
我想有一个共同的主题
I guess there's a common theme
您如何不共享资讯。
to how you don't share information.
还有我信任的忠实信徒
And the people that I trust as faithfuls
相信是忠实的,我们公开分享资讯。
and believe are faithfuls, we share information openly.
这就是我投票给你的原因。
And that's why I voted for you.
阿曼达。
Amanda.
我投票给凯特。
I voted for Kate.
凯特。
Kate.
显然,这不是针锋相对,
This isn't tit for tat, obviously,
“因为我同时把它写下来,
'cause I wrote it down at the same time,
但我投票给你,凯尔。
but I voted for you, Kyle.
我只是觉得你的答案太长了
I just felt like your answers were so long
听起来你想保留一些东西。
and it sounded like you wanted to keep something.
而且,你非常聪明,像一个好的领导者,
And also, you are very smart and like a good leader,
所以我认为你会擅长这个角色。
so I think you'd be good at that role.
所以,我们有六票给凯尔,四票给凯特。
So, we have six votes for Kyle and four votes for Kate.
还剩三票,
With three votes left,
如果安迪投票给凯尔,
if Andie votes for Kyle,
凯尔将被逐出游戏。
Kyle will be banished from the game.
那么,安迪?
So, Andie?
还剩三票,
With three votes left,
如果安迪投票给凯尔,
if Andie votes for Kyle,
凯尔将被逐出游戏。
Kyle will be banished from the game.
那么,安迪?
So, Andie?
凯尔,我投票给你。
Kyle, I voted for you.
今天你的行为变化
The behavior change in you today
真的有点把我甩掉了。
really kind of threw me off.
如果你是一个忠实的信徒,我真的很抱歉
I truly am sorry if you are a faithful
因为我尊重你这个人
because I respect you as a person
我希望在此之外,我们可以继续这种融洽的关系。
and I hope outside of this we can continue that rapport.
阿瑞。
Arie.
对不起,伙计。
Sorry, buddy.
随著最后的投票,克利斯蒂安。
And with the final vote, Christian.
哦,我和你一起去了,凯尔。
Oh, I went with you, Kyle.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
所以,凯尔,你获得了最多的选票
So, Kyle, you have received the most votes
并被逐出游戏。
and have been banished from the game.
请挺身而出,进入真理的圈子。
Please come forward to the circle of truth.
凯尔,在你永远离开游戏之前,
Kyle, before you leave the game forever,
向我们揭示——
reveal to us --
你是忠实的还是叛徒?
are you a faithful or a traitor?
因为是一个直言不讳的人
For being someone who's outspoken
和我一样外向,
and extroverted as I am,
实际上,在这些情况下,我确实会感到紧张。
I actually do get nervous in these types of situations.
嗯......
Um...
我的意思是,看,我今天的行为改变了
I mean, look, my behavior changed today
因为我实际上开始弄清楚了
because I actually started to figure it out
我只是没有足够的时间流通
and I just didn't have enough time to circulate
并分享并找出我可以信任谁,我不能信任谁。
and share and figure out who I can trust and who I can't.
我是一个忠实的人。
I'm a faithful.
哦!-不好意思。
Ohh! -Sorry.
你们又被玩了。
Y'all got played yet again.
所以恭喜你。
So congratulations.
注意谁在播下这些种子
Take note of who's planting those seeds
“因为你们在给他们浇水
'cause you guys are watering them
你正在让他们成长。
and you're making them grow.
谢谢你,艾伦。-谢谢你,凯尔。
Thank you, Alan. -Thank you, Kyle.
和平出来。-你会想念的,凯尔。
Peace out. -You'll be missed, Kyle.
忠实,忠实,忠实。
Faithful, faithful, faithful.
这是怎么回事?
What is going on here?
你想多了。-是的。
You're overthinking it. -Yeah.
或者也许你根本没有思考。
Or maybe you're not thinking at all.
所以,上♥床♥睡觉。
And so, to bed.
白天有眼睛,黑夜有耳朵,
The days have eyes, the nights have ears,
不幸的是,对于你们中的一个人来说,
and unfortunately for one of you,
叛徒有一个杀人计划。
the traitors have a murderous plan.
睡得好。
Sleep well.
科迪对自己产生了怀疑
Cody brought suspicion onto himself
因为科迪没有理由
because there was no reason for Cody
说被谋杀的瑞恩说的话。
to say anything that Ryan, who was murdered, said.
你为什么要这样做?这毫无意义。
Why would you do that? It makes zero sense.
哦,伙计。
Oh, man.
不,那太激烈了。我靠。
No, that was so intense. Holy shit.
现在我需要确保我做了一些伤害控制。
Now I need to make sure I do some damage control.
说实话100%,
To be 100% honest,
我只向凯尔提到过,因为我不想要你的名字
I only mentioned it to Kyle 'cause I didn't want your name
以瑞恩为基础进入流通。
to get into circulation based off of Ryan.
是的,好吧,谢谢你,我认为那是 -
Yeah, well, thank you for that, and I think that's --
我当时想,我要做什么,离开的人说...
I was like, what am I gonna do, say the person that left...
我真的选择保密地告诉他
And I literally chose to tell him in confidence
希望他的名字不会[哔哔]传出去。
in hopes that his name didn't [bleep] get out there.
所以我不想让你的名字传出去。
And so I didn't want your name to get out there
或者瑞秋的名字,就像,
or Rachel's name to be like, the one that's like,
哦,那个离开家的人
oh, the guy that left the house
现在正在整个房♥子里蔓延,
is spreading through the house now,
都是基于科迪。
all based off of Cody.
是的,这是一个完美的借口。你知道我的意思?
Yeah, that's a perfect excuse. You know what I mean?
我知道我是不是叛徒,
I know if I was a traitor,
我会喜欢今晚发生的事情,
I would have loved what just went on tonight,
尤其是凯尔刚刚以忠实信徒的身份出现。
especially that Kyle just showed up as a faithful.
斯蒂芬妮是我如此怀疑的人。
Stephenie was someone that I was so, so questionable of.
我对斯蒂芬妮超级怀疑。
I'm super suspicious of Stephenie.
我就像 98 是科迪。
I'm like 98 it's Cody.
我的意思是,从比赛的第一天起,他就一直在我的名单上。
I mean, he has been on my list since day one in the game.
我什么都不想说
And I didn't want to say anything
“因为我不想那么早被谋杀。
'cause I didn't want to get murdered that early.
凯尔告诉我,这绝对是科迪。
Kyle told me it's definitely Cody.
现在他走了。
And now he's gone.
所以我们必须把科迪赶出去。
So we have got to get Cody out.
他知道我在看他。
He knows I'm onto him.
科迪知道我爱上他。
Cody knows I'm onto him.
这是漫长的一天。
It's been such a freaking long day.
我筋疲力尽。
I'm exhausted.
希望早餐时见到你们,
Hopefully see you guys at breakfast,
我没有被谋杀。
and I'm not murdered.
晚安。睡得好。
Goodnight. Sleep well.
继凯尔在圆桌会议上失利之后,
Following on from the loss of Kyle at the roundtable,
信徒们又受到了一次打击。
the faithful have been dealt another blow.
阿曼达不得不离开城♥堡♥
Amanda has had to leave the castle
出于她无法控制的原因。
for reasons beyond her control.
但游戏必须继续。
But the game must go on.
今晚,事情将发生令人惊讶的转变
And tonight, things are going to take a surprising turn
对于叛徒。
for the traitors.
哇。
Wow.
什么一天。
What a day.
不是叛徒的最佳圆桌会议。
Not the best roundtable for the traitors.
是的,是的,是的。-你知道吗?
Yeah, yeah, yeah. -You know what?
我什至不应该说叛徒。
I shouldn't even say traitors.
不是你男孩最好的圆桌会议。
Not the best roundtable for your boy.
问题是,它甚至不是有预谋的。
Thing is, it wasn't even premeditated.
对。-喜欢,什么...你干什么?
Right. -Like, what the...you doing?
那一刻我对他说,想著:
I said it to him in that moment thinking like,
“哦,也许这会赢得信任。”
"Oh, maybe this will gain trust."
它产生了相反的效果。
And it had the opposite effect.
老实说,在那个时候,我想,“我想我完成了。
Honestly, at that point, I was like, "I think I'm done."
我认为科迪有点动摇了。
I think Cody's shaken a little bit.
我只是认为他在这方面采取了一种独特的方式
I just think he's going a unique way about this
与他一起捍卫的人,
with who he is defending,
他的名字是如何被提起的。
how his name's getting brought up.
人们都喜欢他。
People are onto him.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表