剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
我不相信科迪是叛徒。
I don't believe that Cody's the traitor.
我相信他。
I trust him.
走在前面?-是的。
Come out front? -Yeah.
我现在感到不安,即将进入圆桌会议
I'm feeling uneasy, right now, heading into the roundtable
因为,如果我投票给放逐科迪,
because, if I vote the banish Cody,
并不是所有人都投票给科迪,
and not everyone else votes for Cody,
这可能会适得其反。
this could backfire horribly on me.
如果科迪在圆桌会议上幸存下来,
If Cody survives the roundtable,
我们必须继续作为一个团队工作,
and we have to continue to work as a team,
这可能很可怕。
it could be terrible.
瑞秋是叛徒。
Rachel is a traitor.
我们今晚必须摆脱一个叛徒。
We have to get rid of a traitor tonight.
老实说,这越来越尴尬了。
It's getting embarrassing, to be honest.
今晚我有一些决定要做,当涉及到科迪时。
I have some decisions to make tonight, when it comes to Cody.
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
现在我在这里,我不知道该怎么办。
Now that I'm here, I have no idea what to do.
我不知道。
I don't know.
如果我错了科迪,那么,我可以因此回家。
If I'm wrong on Cody, then, I can go home because of it.
但我宁愿,就像,死下去,尝试。
But I would rather, like, die going down, trying.
我没有看到科迪不是叛徒的世界。
I don't see a world in which Cody's not a traitor.
就像,他正在拉动所有的弦。
Like, he's pulling all the strings.
就像,他是一个傀儡大♥师♥。
Like, he's a puppet master.
这些桌子越来越小。
These tables are getting smaller.
经过昨晚,我有很多眼睛朝我走来。
After last night, I had a lot of eyes come my way.
但进入这个圆桌会议,
But going into this roundtable,
如果我能继续在拉结的种子上敲水,
if I can keep hammering water on the seed of Rachel,
也许我可以再溜走一票。
maybe I could slip by another vote.
今晚对我来说是一个艰难的决定。
It is a tough decision for me tonight.
发生这么多事情。
So much going on.
我现在脑子里闪过很多事情。
I got so many things running through my head right now.
再一次突破,亲爱的朋友们。
Once more unto the breach, dear friends.
再一次。
Once more.
这个地方一定看起来像
This place must seem like
现在,一个真正的家,从家到你。
a real home from home to you all by now.
唉,你们中的一个即将成为
Alas, one of you is about to be
相当猛烈地踢出了这个巢穴。
kicked out of this nest rather violently.
不过,从好的方面来说,
Still, on the bright side,
奖金池现在为131,800美元。
the prize pot now stands at $131,800.
哇。
Wow.
今天是漫长而艰苦的一天。
Today was a long and arduous one.
对于那些受审的人,
For those of you on trial,
一定压力特别大。
it must have been particularly stressful.
如果你有一点样本,谁会责怪你
Who would have blamed you if you'd had a little sample
从其中一个瓶子里出来的?
out of one of those bottles?
然而,在这里,醉酒于权力的是叛徒。
Here, though, it's the traitors who are drunk with power.
但它们仍未被发现。
But they remain undetected.
今晚晚些时候,他们将谋杀瑞秋,
And later tonight, they will murder either Rachel,
凯特,或安杰丽卡。
Kate, or Anjelica.
在此之前...
Before that...
你们都有机会放逐。
you all have the chance to banish.
靠天,我命令你说话。
By heaven, I charge thee speak.
我根本没有准备好投票。
I'm not ready to vote at all.
我有。。。
I have...
不知道我在想什么。
no idea what I think.
显然,我对这场比赛很糟糕,
I'm horrible at this game, clearly,
因为,就像,在这一点上,我很困惑。
because, like, at this point, I'm so confused.
我甚至没有一个人在我的雷达上。
I don't even have, like, a single person on my radar.
我对话越多,我就越困惑。
The more conversations I have, the more I leave confused.
我觉得恐惧和贪婪已经把这座城♥堡♥变成了地狱。
I feel like fear and greed has turned this castle into hell.
我想出去。
And I want out.
我不想再度过我的日子了
I no longer want to spend my days
大家八卦——互相八卦,
with everyone gossip-- gossiping about each other,
并当著对方的面撒谎。
and lying to each other's faces.
我不喜欢。
I don't like it.
我不想整天做任务
I don't want to spend my days doing missions
对于当著我的面撒谎的人
for people who are lying to my face
只是为了把钱偷回来。
just to steal that money back.
凯特,你今晚只是想制♥造♥混乱。
Kate, you're just trying to cause confusion tonight.
不,我不是。我不在乎。
No, I'm not. I don't give a shit.
我不在乎。我实话告诉你,
I don't care. I'm telling you my truth,
这个真♥相♥,你会发现艰难的方式,
that truth, and you're gonna find out the hard way,
最终,你们所有人。
eventually, all of you.
我,我自己,要投票给瑞秋。
I, myself, am gonna vote for Rachel.
我让你知道这一点。我说完了。
I'm letting you know that. I'm done.
好吧,我不是叛徒。-我不在乎。
Well, I'm not a traitor. -I don't care.
我不觉得瑞秋是叛徒。
I don't feel like Rachel's a traitor.
我只是觉得,今天有几件事。
I just feel like, a few things today.
我知道,科迪,我知道你觉得她是个嫌疑人。
I know that, Cody, I know that you feel she's a suspect.
是的。
Yeah.
然后,今天,在任务中,你显然...
And then, today, in the mission, you obviously...
像哎呀一样工作 - 盾牌。
worked like heck to get the -- the shield.
所以,就此而言-- -不过,她为什么不呢?
So, for that matter -- -Why wouldn't she, though?
是的
Yeah
她为什么不像见鬼一样工作去-
Why wouldn't she work like heck to go and --
我她是一个交易员,她会喜欢...
I she was a trader, she'd be like...
但这不是太明显了。
But wouldn't that be way too obvious.
这岂不是很明显吗?
Wouldn't that make it, like, blatantly obvious?
你为什么认为我是叛徒?
Why do you think I'm a traitor?
你是最残酷的人之一。
You are one of the most cutthroat people.
如果你被标记为叛徒,
And if you were marked a traitor,
我很确定你可以晚上一起睡觉,
I'm pretty sure you can sleep with at night,
“好吧,这只是一个游戏。
"Okay, it's just a game.
我要根据游戏来做这件事。
I'm gonna do this based off of the game."
她是一个非常有竞争力的球员。
She's a very competitive player.
到目前为止,你一直很有竞争力——
You've been very competitive thus far --
在竞争中。
In competition.
当我必须竞争并挑战它时,我就要有竞争力。
Competitive when I have to compete, and challenge it.
如果有人放逐我,一个信徒,
If anyone banishes me, a faithful,
然后,你们都在玩科迪。
then, you are all playing to Cody.
你正在做一切。
You are doing everything.
你太边缘了。
You are so on edge.
你表现得像——你总是,
You are acting like -- you're always,
“我好紧张。我是如此——我讨厌这个。
"I'm so nervous. I'm so -- I hate this.
我再也不想做别的事了——”
I never want to do another --"
好吧。这不是个人的。
All right. It's not personal.
但你让它变得如此个人化。
But you're making it so personal.
不,他 - 不,他不是。
No, he -- No, he's not.
你是。
You are.
还有人觉得我在把它个人化吗?
Does anybody else feel like I'm making it personal?
不。
No.
我显然没有对她说正确的话
I'm obviously not saying the right words to her
让她明白。
to make her understand it.
那么,其他人可以说明我吗?
So, can somebody else help me?
我的意思是,我--我不认为瑞秋是叛徒。
I mean, I -- I don't think Rachel's a traitor.
但我只是 - 我没有 - 我没有那种氛围。
But I just -- I don't -- I'm not getting that vibe.
只是感觉有些不对劲。
Just something feels off.
可能感觉不对劲,因为你是叛徒。
It probably feels off 'cause you're a traitor.
好吧,我会这样说 - 你一直在我的名单上。
Well, I'll say this -- you have been on my list.
我认为你可能是叛徒的原因
And the reason I think you could be a traitor
是因为你说,“我不把它当成个人。
is because you said, "I don't take it personally.
这是一个游戏。就像,这只是一个游戏。
It's a game. Like, it's just a game."
我当时想,“嗯,是的,她实际上是对的。
And I was like, "Well, yeah, she's actually right.
这只是一场游戏。
It is just a game."
然后,我想,
And then, I was like,
“等等,她以为这只是一场游戏。”
"Wait, she thinks it's just a game."
这里的每个人都想赢。
Everyone in here wants to win.
我没有。
I don't.
嗯--嗯,今天很明显。
Well -- Well, that was apparent today.
是的。
Yeah.
我什至不知道我和凯特的立场,
I don't even know where I stand with Kate,
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表