剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
这就是为什么我对此感到可怕。
That's why I feel horrible about it.
基本上,我和谢尔贝,
Basically, me and Shelbe,
我们只是进来坐在这里。
we just came in to sit down in here.
“所以,谢尔贝,集团已经决定你出局了。
"So, Shelbe, the clique has decided you're out."
凯特,不是那样的。
Kate, it wasn't like that.
我告诉你,这就是我的感觉,
I'm telling you, that's what it felt like for me,
我确信谢尔贝。
and I'm certain for Shelbe.
很明显,你们已经讨论过了,
It was, like, clear that you guys already discussed it,
计划了它。我只是会感觉不好
planned it. I just would have felt bad
送谢尔贝回家,一个单身母亲。
sending Shelbe home, a single mother.
无论什么。
Whatever.
你,就像,真的是这个群体的癌症。
You're, like, literally a cancer to the group.
是的。-真的?
Yeah. -Oh, really?
叛徒拿走你的钱怎么办
What about the traitors taking your money
晚上杀了你?
and killing you at night?
伙计们,今天这与我无关。
This is not about me today, guys.
相信我,你给了我
Trust me, you have given me
关于我做错的事情的讲座已经足够多了。
enough lectures about the things I've done wrong.
但今晚,错了你。
But tonight, the wrong ones are you.
那么!
Well!
是我说的吗,你们?
Was it something I said, you guys?
今天压力很大,你知道,
Today was stressful, you know,
身体上,情感上,精神上,精神上。
physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually.
只是——我是个残骸。
It's just -- I'm a wreck.
我准备睡觉了。
I'm ready for bed.
好吧。晚安,伙计。
All right. Good night, man. -All right.
我有盾牌,所以我感觉很放松。
I have the shield, so I'm feeling very relaxed.
我想我会睡得好好的。
I think I'll sleep okay.
我害怕被谋杀。
I am terrified of being murdered.
我从受审到甚至没有
I go from being on trial to not getting even to have
有机会赢得盾牌。
a chance of winning the shield.
今晚,我不会再睡觉了。
Tonight, I will not be sleeping again.
偏执狂在城♥堡♥里横行霸道
Paranoia runs amuck in the castle
随著剩余的叛徒继续未被发现。
as the remaining traitors continue to go undiscovered.
但有些事情告诉我会有
But something tells me there will be
这个故事在结束之前还有更多曲折。
more twists in this tale before it ends.
我真的开始觉得这个游戏变得更难了。
I'm really starting to feel this game get harder.
我只需要走到最后,
I just need to get to the end,
无论有没有基♥督♥徒,我都需要走到最后。
and I need to get to the end with or without Christian.
我只是筋疲力尽。
I'm just exhausted.
现在我们必须谋杀别人。
And now we have to murder someone else.
至少我们在这样做的时候不必直视人们的眼睛。
At least we don't have to look people in the eye as we do this.
*我无法阻止战争的狗*
* I can't stop the dogs of war *
我知道。-我知道。我知道。
I know. -I know. I know.
谢尔贝。-我知道。我知道。
Shelbe. -I know. I know.
当我回头看到她哭泣时,我的心碎了。
That broke my heart when I looked over and saw her crying.
那个疼。-嗯嗯。
That one hurt. -Mm-hmm.
但是,我们的计划正在发挥作用。-嗯嗯。
However, our plan is working. -Mm-hmm.
今晚我们会谋杀谁?
Who would we murder tonight?
好吧,让我们来看看我们没有谋杀谁。
Well, let's go through who we're not murdering.
我们不是在谋杀凯特。
We're not murdering Kate.
我们绝对不是在谋杀凯特。
We're definitely not murdering Kate.
我们不是在谋杀瑞秋。-不。
We're not murdering Rachel. -Nope.
我们不是在谋杀-
We're not murdering --
来吧。
Here we go.
嗨,叛徒。
Hi, traitors.
很抱歉打断了你的阴谋和阴谋。
Sorry to interrupt your plotting and scheming.
所以,你又活了一天。
So, you survived another day.
但是,当然,你在数量上被削弱了。
But, of course, you're weakened in numbers.
不要害怕,现在你有机会
Fear not, for now you have the opportunity
把某人带入你的杀人游戏。
to bring someone into your murderous game.
今晚,你将招募一位信徒加入你们。
Tonight you will recruit a faithful to join you.
这是一个空白邀请。-啊!
Here's a blank invitation. -Ah!
您需要做的就是在上面写上信徒的名字,
All you need to do is write the name of a faithful on it,
我会交付它。
and I will deliver it.
那个人可以接受,也可以拒绝。
That person can either accept or refuse.
明智地选择。
Choose wisely.
我很快就会回来回答。
I'll be back for an answer very soon.
天哪,我喜欢情节转折,不是吗?
Gosh, I love a plot twist, don't you?
这改变了一切。
This changes everything.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表