剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
所以这只是 - 这就是我得到的他的全部。
so it's just -- that's all I got on him.
是的。[ 叹息 ]好。
Yeah. Okay.
我希望是凯特。它有——它——它确实——
I hope it's Kate. It has -- It -- It do--
一定是凯特,因为那样我不知道
It has to be Kate because then I don't know
在那之外去哪里。
where to go outside of that.
你知道,今晚很容易 - 对我来说很容易。
Tonight is, you know, easy -- easy for me.
我经验丰富。我是一个做叛徒的老手。
I'm experienced. I'm a veteran at being a traitor.
我今天交谈过的每个人
Everyone I've talked to today
从早餐开始就在同一页面上,
has been on the same page right from breakfast,
今晚我们都要彻底放逐凯特。
and we are all going to absolutely banish Kate tonight.
我感到非常紧张
I'm feeling extremely nervous
因为克利斯蒂安是如此不可预测。
because Christian is so unpredictable.
如果你在这段时间之后做出了错误的举动
If you make the wrong move after all of this time
到目前为止,
and coming so far,
它可能会炸毁你的整个游戏。
it could just blow up your entire game.
希望今晚,我们能把叛徒赶出去
Hopefully, tonight, we can get a traitor out
因为,在游戏的后期,人太少了,
because, this late in the game, with so little people,
我们今晚必须出局,否则比赛基本上就结束了。
we've got to get one out tonight or it's game over, essentially.
没有出错的余地。这是最后几秒钟。
There's no room for error. This is the final seconds.
这是——就是这样。
This is -- This is it.
啊,我的宝贝。
Ah, my precious.
你们已经达到了倒数第二个圆桌会议的里程碑。
You have reached the milestone of the penultimate round table.
您的奖池目前为 181,800 美元。
Your prize pot currently stands at $181,800.
我感觉很慷慨。让我们把它变成 182,000 美元。
I'm feeling generous. Let's make it $182,000.
但是,请记住,如果有任何叛徒仍未被发现
But, remember, if any traitors remain undetected
在这场游戏结束时,他们将拿走所有的钱。
at the end of this game, they will take all that money.
问题是,你能找到它们吗?
Question is, can you find them?
今晚之后只会再举♥行♥一次圆桌会议。
There will only be one more round table after tonight.
幸存的玩家将面对我的真理之火,
The surviving players will then face my Fire of Truth,
在那里我们将发现谁占了上风,
where we will discover who has prevailed,
信徒或叛徒。
the faithful or the traitors.
达尔文主义者会告诉你,它不是最强的。
Darwinians will tell you that it's not the strongest
或生存下来的最聪明的物种
or the most intelligent of the species that survive
但适应性最强的一个。
but the one most adaptable.
环顾四周。
Look around you.
谁在整个游戏中进化了
Who has evolved throughout this game
成为无法察觉的叛徒?
to become an undetectable traitor?
人们在撒谎。
People are lying.
或者他们可能是。
Or they could be.
或者他们应该是。
Or they should be.
你们都是潜在的附带损害。
You are all potential collateral damage.
说出来。
Speak up.
明智起来。
Wise up.
不相信任何人。
Trust no one.
请你发言。
The floor is yours.
凯特。。。
Kate...
我觉得我会让信徒失望
I feel like I would be letting the faithfuls down
如果我不出手找出真♥相♥。
if I didn't take a shot to find out the truth.
作为一个忠实的人,我觉得我必须救赎
As a faithful, I feel like I have to redeem
一些已经堕落的信徒。
some of the faithfuls that have fallen.
我的意思是,我只想说,当然,
I mean, I would just say, of course,
你们仍然会有怀疑
you guys would still have suspicions
关于我是不是叛徒,
about whether I'm a traitor or not,
但如果你还没有投票给我,
but if you haven't voted for me yet,
你真的要赌这个吗?
do you really want to gamble on this one?
因为如果你弄错了,
Because if you get it wrong,
游戏对你来说结束了。
game's over for you.
如果你不确定我,
If you're not totally sure of me,
明天放逐我,
banish me tomorrow,
因为,就我个人而言,我认为这是基♥督♥徒。
because, personally, I think it's Christian.
基♥督♥徒,我觉得这太奇怪了
Christian, I thought it was so strange
昨天吃早餐时,我们聊得很开心。
how, at breakfast yesterday, we were having a great chat.
你和我是房♥间里的前两个,
You and I were the first two in the room,
然后斯蒂芬妮出人意料地走了进来,
and then Stephenie walked in unexpectedly,
那时你会说,「哦,顺便说一下,伙计们,
that's when you're like, "Oh, by the way, guys,
我收到了招聘信。
I got the recruitment letter.
我知道这使我成为目标,但我做到了。
I know this makes me a target, but I got it."
你为什么不把信带到早餐桌上?
And why didn't you bring the letter to the breakfast table?
这让我很纳闷。我不知道。
It makes me wonder. I don't know.
我无论如何都不会感到不安
I'm not, like, upset by any means
你可能认为也可能不会认为,你知道,我是一个叛徒。
that you may or may not think, you know, I'm a traitor.
感觉就像,如果我安静的话
It felt like, if I was quiet
而且根本没有提出整个招聘,
and didn't bring up the whole recruitment at all,
我会被无声地谋杀。
I would've just been silently murdered.
我不是唯一一个感觉像的人
I'm not the only person that feels like
你可能是一个叛徒。
you might be a traitor.
没关系。没关系。
That's okay. That's fine.
我只是 - 我最初的名单上有你,
I'm just -- my initial list had you on it,
看著现在我周围的圆圈,
and looking at the circle around me now,
我从来没有真正动摇过这种感觉。
I never really shook that feeling.
我还必须记住--说你是叛徒,
I have to also keep in mind -- say you are a traitor,
我想我们大多数人都认为你是。
which I think majority of us think you are.
如果你不是,我现在必须看看其他四个人
If you're not, I now have to look at the four other people
我认为我最可以信任的。
that I thought I could trust the most.
谁是你的叛徒第二选择?
Who's your second choice for traitor?
因为你明天晚上也要买♥♥。
Because you'll have to buy tomorrow night, as well.
阿瑞。。。
Arie...
或昆汀。
or Quentin.
这说起来很糟糕。
Which sucks to say.
你有什么想法,昆汀?
What are your thoughts, Quentin?
我在这个游戏中学到的只是因为,嗯...
What I've learned in this game is just because, um...
你们的性格不同。或者你的——
Your personalities differ. or your --
不会让你成为叛徒或忠实者。
Doesn't make you a traitor or a faithful.
正确。我必须忠于我一直的想法。
Correct. I just got to be true to what I've always thought.
凯特。
Kate.
我想,对我来说,我一直这么认为,
I think, for me, I've consistently thought that,
所以我觉得这就是
so I feel like that's where
我今晚必须投票。-嗯嗯。
I have to vote tonight. -Mm-hmm.
即使我真的爱你了。
Even though I have genuinely grown to love you.
别人?
Anybody else?
你今晚的决定将引发地震波
Your decision tonight will send seismic waves
穿过这座城♥堡♥。
across this castle.
还有人要补充吗?
Does anyone have anything else to add?
凯特,
Kate,
我觉得你必须知道它正在为你而来。
I feel like you got to know it's coming for you.
是的,我已经习惯了。
Yeah, I'm used to it.
但是,就像,谁是进入这个的人
But, like, who is the one person that comes into this
日复一日地没有任何紧张?
day in and day out without any nervousness?
基♥督♥教。
Christian.
你是说我不紧张?
You're saying I'm not nervous?
好吧,每顿早餐,你只是 24/7 全天候生活......
Well, every breakfast, you're just high on life 24/7...
嗯,这很公平。-...我看到其他人
Well, that's fair. -...and I saw that other people
真的害怕被谋杀。
were genuinely terrified to be murdered.
谁像,那个看起来并不真正的人
Who's like, the person who doesn't really seem
被这些动摇了吗?
to be shaken up by any of this?
这些事情都没有发生在这座城♥堡♥里。
None of this stuff that's happening in this castle.
是的。-那是--那是你。
Yeah. -And that was -- that was you.
是的,就像,我玩得很开心。我已经走到了这一步。
Yeah, like, I'm having fun. I've made it this far.
这对我来说很疯狂,但我不会惊慌失措
It's insane to me, but I'm not going to freak out
就像 - 这只是一个游戏,
and just be like -- it is just a game,
归根结底,就像,我不是来赢的
and at the end of the day, like, I'm not here to win
所有的钱都给我。我不是想自私。
all the money for me. I'm not trying to be selfish.
我试图通过信徒分享它。
I'm trying to share it through the faithfuls.
这就是我要说的全部内容。如果你们中还有其他人
That's all I have to say. If any of you else
对我有任何其他问题或怀疑,
have any other questions or suspicions about me,
请随时把它带给我。
feel free to bring it to me.
这就是我要说的。
That's kind of all I have to say.
很好。
Very well.
现在是投票的时候了。
It is now the time to vote.
老实说,我很震惊。
I'm honestly shocked.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表