剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
是的!
Yeah!
太棒了!-什么体验。
Bravo! -What an experience.
男人。
Man.
我们拿到了钱!
We got the money!
干得好,干得好。
Good job, good job.
干得好,干得好。
Good job, good job.
你好!
Hi!
就是这样。
That is it.
你的最终任务完成了。
Your final mission completed.
您现在看到的是 250,000 美元的赢家底池。
You are now looking at a winner's pot of $250,000.
你可能赢了钱,
You may have won the money,
但这一天远未结束。
but the day is far from over.
接下来是放逐,
There is a banishment next,
最后五名将成为四强。
where the final five will become the final four.
你中间还有叛徒或叛徒吗?
Is there still a traitor or traitors in your midst?
然后到大结局,真理之火,
Then to the finale, the Fire of Truth,
最后四人将投票决定是否有
where the final four will vote on whether there are
他们中间还有更多的叛徒。
any more traitors amongst them.
刀会出来,它会暴露出来
The knives will be out and it will be revealed
谁一劳永逸地赢得了比赛——
who has won the game once and for all --
叛徒或信徒。
the traitors or the faithful.
但与此同时,请给自己...
But bravo in the meantime, give yourselves...
城♥堡♥见。
See you at the castle.
我不喜欢这样。-游戏还没有结束。
I don't like that. -The game is not over.
总有一些东西,不是吗?
There's always something, isn't there?
我们可能已经固定了袋子,
We might have secured the bag,
但我们不知道谁会把那个袋子带回家。
but we don't know who's going to take that bag home.
你对你和我在最后一天在这里感到如此惊讶吗?
Are you so surprised that you and I here on the last day?
我是 - 绝对没想到你会在这里。
I am -- definitely didn't think you would be here.
对。-你知道,但我们在这里。
Right. -You know, but we're here.
我从来没有怀疑过。西里,安迪或艾瑞。
I've never suspected. Cirie, Andie or Arie.
他不是叛徒。他不是。
He's not a traitor. He's not.
好的,我给你理由。
Okay, I'm giving you the reasons.
好。一方面,对我来说,
Okay. For one, for me,
昆汀把我引到这里,指引我到那里。
Quentin directed me here, directed me there.
我觉得昆汀把我留在这里
And I feel like Quentin kept me here
因为我总是很容易被他左右。
because I was always easily swayed by him.
我觉得是他导演的。
And I feel like he's directed it.
对我来说,处于这个位置是有风险的。
It's risky for me being in this position.
我在叛徒和信徒之间左右为难。
I'm torn between the traitors and the faithfuls.
这对我来说是一个非常关键的决定。
And this is a really crucial decision tonight for me.
是的,我有点撕裂。
Yeah, I'm kind of torn.
我知道我想走哪条路,
I know which way I want to go,
但这对我来说是正确的方式吗
but is that the right way for me
让我走到这个游戏的尽头?
to get me to the end of this game?
这是我们的最后一次圆桌会议,必须做出决定。
It is our final roundtable and decisions will have to be made.
如果我们驱逐昆汀,我会感到非常难过
I will feel really bad if we banish Quentin
事实证明,他是一个忠实的人。
and it turns out he's a faithful.
但如果我们不驱逐昆汀,我会感觉更糟
But I'll feel even worse if we don't banish Quentin
他是叛徒。
and he's a traitor.
从这个游戏一开始,我就一直在凯特的案子上——
From the beginning of this game I've been on Kate's case --
强硬,我们就像友敌一样。
tough, we've been like frenemies.
我仍然相信凯特是个叛徒。
I still believe that Kate's a traitor.
因此,我们必须在圆桌会议上完美执行。
So we have to be perfect in our execution at the roundtable.
我对圆桌会议非常有信心。
I feel really confident about the roundtable.
事实上,我在Cirie有很好的支援
The fact that I have good support in Cirie
一切都会计划好,如果我们坚持下去,
Everything is going to plan, and if we stick to it,
Cirie 我最终可能会分摊 250,000 美元。
Cirie I could end up splitting the $250,000.
你好,球员。
Hello, players.
我们在圆桌会议上见面
We meet at the round table
最后一次。
for the final time.
您的奖池现在已满 250,000 美元。
Your prize pot is now at the full $250,000.
但谁会接受呢?
But who will take it?
你会记住这个游戏的目的
You will remember the aim of this game
就是要摆脱叛徒。
is to rid yourselves of traitors.
最后,如果你们都忠心,
At the end, if you are all faithful,
您将分享该奖品。
you will share that prize.
但如果有任何叛徒留下来,
But if any traitors are remaining,
他们会全部拿走。
they will take it all.
如果你在这次圆桌会议中幸存下来,
If you survive this roundtable,
您将离该奖项更近一步。
you will be one step closer to that prize.
对于我们面前的问题:放逐。
To the matter before us: a banishing.
你们会走多远
How far will you all go
二十五万美元?
for a quarter of a million dollars?
请你发言。
The floor is yours.
我想我会先说我们这个房♥间里的一个人
I think I'll start by saying one of us in this room
不是我们认为的他们是谁。
is not who we think they are.
你可能在这里,因为你完全信任某人
You could be here because you trust in someone fully
你可能会被它烧伤,他们只是有点
and you could be burned by that, and they've just kind of
让你在一起,因为他们赢得了你的信任
kept you along because they've earned your trust
或者因为你可能被某人指导
or because you could be directed by somebody
并在游戏中使用。
and used within the game.
昆汀,这只是我思考过程。
Quentin, that's just kind of my thought process.
我不是叛徒。
I am not a traitor.
我认为影响是有区别的
I think there's a difference in influencing
和导演。
and directing.
我可以打赌我的最低美元
And I can bet my bottom dollar
我没有直接告诉任何人该怎么做。
that I have not directly told anyone what to do.
凯特,我认为你是叛徒。
Kate, I think you are a traitor.
当我想到游戏中其他已经离开的玩家时,
When I think about other players in the game that have left,
我们清楚地看到人们组织棋子
we clearly saw people organizing chess pieces
并试图以某种方式引导游戏。
and trying to steer the game a certain way.
我认为你在吸引人们方面做得很好
I think you do a really good job of pulling people in
并且具有影响力,并且喜欢积极指导
and being influential and, like, actively directing
并操纵和指导人们。
and manipulating and guiding folks.
你很擅长。这绝对是一种技能。
You're masterful at it. It's definitely a skill.
在这一点上,这让我相信你是叛徒。
And in that, that leads me to believe that you're the traitor.
呃,几乎是我唯一可以确定的事情
Uh, pretty much the only thing I can be certain about
是我自己。
is myself.
除此之外,我们没有人有任何存在的方式
Other than that, none of us have any way of being
100%确定任何人的真实身份。
100% certain who anybody really is.
但我希望我有一个很好的主意。
But I would hope that I have a pretty good idea.
昆汀,我有点觉得是你,
Quentin, I kind of think it's you,
我真的希望我没有错。
and I really hope I'm not wrong.
在这种不信任和偏执的游戏中
To be in a game of such distrust and paranoia
并以四个现在是家庭成员的人结束它
and to end it with four people who are now family members
让我成为一生的冒险。
makes this the adventure of a lifetime for me.
我是一个忠实的人。
I'm a faithful.
我们被赋予的工作
The job that we have been given
就是要发现叛徒。
is to uncover traitors.
我们今天必须做艰苦的工作
We do have to do a hard job today
和。。。-是的。
and... -Yeah.
随它去吧。
Let the chips fall where they may.
哼。。。
Huh...
迷人。
Fascinating.
你们都把牌拿在胸前。
You're all holding your cards very close to your chests.
谈话的时间结束了。球员。。。
Time for talk is over. Players...
是时候投票了。
It's time to vote.
这是最困难的决定
This is the most difficult decision
因为凯特在这一切中都是一张外卡。
because Kate is a wild card in all of this.
阿里告诉我要放逐昆汀,
And Arie is telling me to banish Quentin,
但我知道昆汀支援我。
but I know Quentin has my back.
我是否坚持信任我的信徒?
Do I stick with the faithfuls who trust me?
还是我和我的叛徒同胞一起去?
Or do I go with my fellow traitor?
作为叛徒,你在这个游戏中能做的最糟糕的事情
The worst thing you could do in this game as a traitor
是打开另一个叛徒
is to turn on another traitor
并让他们意识到这一点。
and have them aware of it.
所以。。。您的所有选票都被锁定。
So... All your votes are locked.
玩家们,这是最后一次在这场圆桌会议上...
Players, for the very last time at this round table...
你现在必须公布你的选票。
You must now reveal your votes.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表