剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
但我渴望看到
but I'm eager to see
到目前为止,其他人对我的看法。
what other people are thinking about me thus far.
安杰丽卡!-哦!
Anjelica! -Ohh!
谢尔贝!
Shelbe!
好吧,好吧。-
All right, alright. -
再来一个,再来一个。
One more, one more.
最后...
And finally...
我只是想,「请不要选择我的名字,
I was just like, "Please don't pick my name,
请不要选择我的名字,请不要选择我的名字。
please don't pick my name, please don't pick my name.
安蒂。-哦!
Andie. -Ohh!
是时候束缚了。
Time to be strapped in.
这是我对任务最害怕的事情之一。
This is one of my worst fears of a mission.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
凯特,你即将拥有你一生的旅程。
Kate, you're about to have the ride of your life.
是的。
Yeah.
你明白了,凯特!
You got this, Kate!
塔尔她吹。-哦!
Thar she blows. -Ohhh!
活著真是太好了。
What a time to be alive.
我想度过我最后的日子,在我被谋杀之前,
I want to spend my last days, before I'm murdered,
在死亡之轮上颠倒...
upside down on Wheels of Death...
你吹!-喔!
There you blow! -Whoo!
...为那些要谋杀我的人赚钱。
...to gain money for the people that are gonna murder me.
这太好了。
This is great.
太棒了!
Bravo!
现在是时候玩了
It's now time to play
叛徒的命运之轮。
the traitors' Wheel of Destiny.
让我在这里紧紧地。
Got me in here tight.
非常不舒服。太让人迷失方向了。
It was extremely uncomfortable. It was so disorientating.
然后是我身体里的恐惧
And then the fear that was just in my body
无法控制局势
of not being in control of the situation
老实说,对我来说是噩梦燃料。
is honestly nightmare fuel to me.
现在是时候玩叛徒的命运之轮了。
It's now time to play the traitors' Wheel of Destiny.
让我在这里紧紧地。
Got me in here tight.
哦!-哦,我的天哪。
Oh! -Oh, my gosh.
我们将从美好而轻松的开始。
We're going to start off nice and easy.
“你最喜欢谁
"Who would you most like
被困在荒岛上?
to be stranded on a desert island with?"
请记住,您只能从轮盘中挑选一名玩家。
And remember, you can only pick a player from the wheel.
基♥督♥教?- 没有。
Christian? -[ Laughing ] No.
哦,哇,哇。[哔哔]
Oh, whoa, whoa. [Bleep]
我会说安迪。-是的,我会说安迪。
I would say Andie. -Yeah, I would say Andie.
车手,我们需要您锁定答案
Riders, we need you to lock in your answer
在小组可以透露他们的选择之前。
before the group can reveal their choice.
对我来说,颠倒了,很痛。
It hurts, upside down, for me.
锁定您的答案。摊位,团队。
Lock your answers. Stall, team.
“你最喜欢谁
"Who would you most like
被困在荒岛上?
to be stranded on a desert island with?"
安蒂。
Andie.
所以,对于与安迪匹配的轮盘上的每个玩家,
So, for each player on the wheel that matches Andie,
是300美元。
it's $300.
你的答案是什么,安迪?
What's your answer, Andie?
$300!
$300!
凯特,给我们看看。
Kate, show us.
安杰丽卡?-喔!
Anjelica? -Whoo!
谢尔贝?
Shelbe?
基♥督♥教?-真棒。
Christian? -That's awesome.
而且,克利斯蒂安,给我们看看。
And, Christian, show us.
对不起。
Sorry.
你很有趣。
You're fun.
拿回900美元。
Get back $900.
安迪--他们拥有一定的权力。
Andie -- they hold a certain amount of power.
如果安迪支援你,
If Andie is in support of you,
而周围的大多数人都信任安迪,
and most of the people around trust Andie,
我认为它给了你一定程度的安全感。
I think it gives you a certain amount of safety.
我正在努力获得尽可能多的安全和支援。
And I'm trying to get as much safety and support as I can.
“谁能获奖
"Who could win an award
为了最感人的表演?
for the most emotional performance?"
不!
No!
安杰丽卡。-安杰丽卡。
Anjelica. -Anjelica.
真是令人惊讶。- 哦。
What a surprise. - Oh.
我认为她是个甜心。但她非常情绪化。
I think she's a sweetheart. But she's very emotional.
轮骑手,向我们展示您的答案。
Wheel rider, show us your answer.
安杰丽卡![ 铃铛 ]
Anjelica! [ Bell dings ]
到目前为止,这是2,400美元。
That's $2,400 so far.
我确实把我的心戴在袖子上,
I do wear my heart on my sleeve,
但我不想让人们思考
but I don't want people to think
这几乎就像一个门面。
this is all, like, a facade, almost.
2分钟。
2 minutes to go.
请记住,每位车轮骑手都可以在奖池中增加 1,000 美元
Remember, every wheel rider can add $1,000 to the prize pot
如果你能坚持到骑行结束。
if you can stick it out till the end of the ride.
噢,我的肩膀!-坚持下去。
Aw, my shoulders! -Keep it up.
我的身体进入了战斗或逃跑模式。
My body went into kind of fight-or-flight mode.
我告诉自己,
I was telling myself,
“在这一刻,你即将成长为一个人。”
"You're about to grow as a human in this moment."
“你认为谁说的谎言最多?”
"Who do you think has told the most lies?"
哦。-哦。
Ohh. -Ohh.
该死。
Goddamn.
这可能会带来我可以使用的东西
This could bring up things that I can use
反对其余的信徒。
against the rest of the faithfuls.
谁没有说谎?凯特。-是的,在10个中。
Who hasn't told lies? Kate. -Yes, out of the 10.
真的,团队,我得赶你。
Really, team, I've got to hurry you.
哦,我不知道。
Oh, I don't know.
呃。。。
Uh...
我在这个轮子上。血液冲到我的脸上。
I'm on this wheel. The blood's rushing to my face.
我的眼睛要从脑袋里蹦出来了。
My eyes are gonna pop out of my head.
他们正在考虑写哪个名字。
And they're deliberating on which name to write.
只是,现在,此时的任何名字!
Just, right now, any name at this point!
伙计们,我们必须写下一些东西。
Guys, we have to write something down.
如果你不给我答案,时间很快就会到来。
The time will soon be up if you don't give me an answer.
给我一个名字。
Give me a name.
伙计们,我不是...
Guys, I'm not...
我的意思是,凯特说了很多,
I mean, Kate has said a lot,
事实并非如此。
and it hadn't really proved to be that.
那我们怎么会错呢?
So how could we be wrong?
她投票给自己吗?凯特?
Did she vote for herself? Kate?
基♥督♥教。多么有趣。
Christian. How interesting.
今晚值得深思。
Food for thought for this evening.
我很生气。-
I'm offended. -
凯特!
Kate!
没有反对凯特
Nothing against Kate
就个人而言,但她是一个非凡的盾牌。
personally, but she's a phenomenal shield.
安蒂?
Andie?
凯特。
Kate.
这简直就是地狱。-安杰丽卡?
This is literally hell. -Anjelica?
凯特!
Kate!
谢尔贝?
Shelbe?
四个人。
Four people.
嘿!-哇!
Heyyy! -Wow!
时间到了。
The time is up.
我被吓坏了。
I am gobsmacked.
我真的——我什至想不出一个谎言。
I just really -- I can't even think of one lie.
我没有撒谎。-嗯嗯。
I haven't lied about anything. -Mm-hmm.
哦。
Oh.
很高兴其他人的感觉和我的感受相似。
It was nice that other people felt similar to how I felt.
凯特,你现在是这里最大的骗子。
Kate, you are the biggest liar here right now.
哦,是的!-是的!
Oh, yeah! -Yeah!
干得好。
Good job.
当我从那个方向盘上下来时,这只是纯粹的情感。
When I got off of that wheel, it was just pure emotion.
看啊。
Look at that.
完成所有工作。
Getting it all done.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表