剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
就像试图大海捞针
it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack
浑身湿透,我只知道,
while soaking wet, and all I know is,
时钟在滴答作响。
the clock is ticking.
那边?
That way?
在这里,在这里,在这里。
Up here, up here, up here.
哦!
Oh!
我们要去旧码头。
We're going to the old jetty.
你好。一定是冰冻的。
Hello. Must be freezing.
你想要一件外套吗?
Do you want a coat?
好吧,太棒了!太棒了。
Well, bravo! Bravo.
看来你们俩都是肾上腺素瘾君子。
It seems like you both are adrenaline junkies.
好吧,我还有件事要告诉你。
Well, I've got something else to tell you.
事实上,湖上的一个地点,
One of the locations on the loch, in fact,
拥有最多金额的那个,
the one that has the largest sum of money,
不在地图上。
was not on the map.
但是,它在另一张地图上。
However, it is on another map.
它就在这个盒子里。
It's inside this box.
你猜还有什么?
And guess what else?
我不记得代码了
I can't remember the code
对于挂锁。
for the padlock.
我想知道你将如何找到它。
I wonder how you're going to find it out.
这是一个五个字母的单词。
It's a five letter word.
嘿,伙计们。有人在吗?
Hey, guys. Anybody there?
时间在前进。-我知道!
Time is marching on. -I know!
那里有旧码头。
There's the old jetty right there.
我看不出那个东西。我还没有看到这个东西。
I don't see the thing. I don't see the thing yet.
你在任何地方都能看到它吗?-我没有。我没有。
Do you see it anywhere? -I don't. I don't.
我们想看看船底?还是没有?
We want to look under the boat? Or no?
是的,就在这里。就在这儿。-没问题?繁荣。
Yeah, right here. Right here. -You got it? Boom.
没问题?
You got it?
我们明白了!
We got it!
时间不多了。
Time is running out.
我需要推你。
I need to push you.
试试,呃... -我知道几个四个字母的单词
Try, uh... -I know a few four-letter words
我能想到现在。
I could think of about now.
“养育我”... -“庆祝 -
"Raise me"... -"To celebrate --
我的名字是你湖的钥匙。
My name is the key to your loch."
湖。是玻璃湖。试试玻璃。
Loch. It's Loch Glass. Try Glass.
玻璃。G-L-A-S-S,走。
Glass. G-L-A-S-S, go.
干得好。-切碎,切碎。
Good work. -Chop, chop.
在这里,拿著那个。
Here, hold that.
忠实的团队,忠实的团队。
Faithful team, faithful team.
进来吧,凯特,我们听到了,凯特。
Come in, Kate, we heard you, Kate.
嘿,西里,我们有一张地图。
Hey, Cirie, we have a map.
你的地图上有什么?
What do you have on your map?
去野猪,43,000美元。
Get to the wild boars, it's $43,000.
经过粉红的房♥子。湖的尽头。
Past the Pink House. The end of the loch.
43,000 美元的人。去,去,去。-野猪,去野猪。
$43,000 guys. Go, go, go. -Wild boar, go to the wild boar.
让我们把这艘船转过来,得到那43,000美元。
Let's turn this boat around and get that $43,000.
我们得到了这个。-我们愿意。我们得到了这个。
We got this. -We do. We got this.
去,去,去。-我们要去,我们要去。
Go, go, go. -We're going, we're going.
它会很接近。
It's gonna be close.
呼!我们走吧。
Whew! Let's go.
那里还有额外的 43,000 美元。
There's and extra $43,000 out there.
但是我很紧张。
But I'm so nervous.
我不知道我们是否有时间到达那里。
I don't know if we have time to get there.
我们得走了!
We gotta go!
快 点!快 点!
Hurry! Hurry!
快 点。快 点。快 点。
Hurry. Hurry. Hurry.
他们最好快点。-更快!更快!
They better hurry. -Faster! Faster!
干得好,伙计们。
Good job, guys.
我们必须完成这个任务,因为有
We have to complete this mission because there's
68,000 美元处于危险之中。
$68,000 at stake.
这是最后几秒钟。
This is the final seconds.
这是——就是这样。哦,伙计们,等等。
This is -- this is it. Oh, guys, wait.
它就在树前。
It's right there in front of the tree.
哦,你看,在树前紧紧的。
Oh, you see it, tight in front of the tree.
去,去。
Go, go.
来吧,安迪!你必须找到它!
Come on, Andie! You gotta find it!
我们走吧!
Let's go!
我到了徽标,什么都没有。
I get to the logo and there's nothing.
我想,该死的。
And I'm like, Damn.
不是吗?-哦,不,不是吗?
That's not it? -Oh, no, that was wasn't it?
你看到了吗?-不。
You see it? -No.
两分钟就要走了!
Two minutes to go!
告诉我你看到了什么,西里。
Tell me what you're seeing, Cirie.
我们在地点,凯特。
We're at the location, Kate.
所以有一个笼子,一个野猪圈。
So there's a cage, a pen of wild boars.
它位于野猪和粉红色的房♥子之间。
It's in between the boars and the pink house.
收到。在野猪和粉红色的房♥子之间!
Copy that. In between the boars and the pink house!
但更接近野猪。-离野猪更近!
But closer to the boars. -Closer to the boars!
它在笔外!环顾笔。
It's outside of the pen! Look around the pen.
他们在看。
They're looking.
好。看得更快。
Okay. Look faster.
告诉他们快点看。
Tell 'em look faster.
昆汀,你上去过这里吗?
Quentin, did you go up here?
我做到了,但要仔细检查。
I did, but double check.
哦不。。。
Oh, no...
我们还在寻找它,凯特。
We're still looking for it, Kate.
西里,你必须听我的。
Cirie, you got to listen to me.
我没有被蟑螂和蠕虫倾倒在我的头上;
I did not get roaches and worms dumped on my head;
我没有被绑在嘉年华设备上
I did not get strapped to a carnival piece of equipment
并白白骂骗子!
and called a liar for nothing!
只是真的承诺去看,有43,000美元。
Just really commit to looking, there's $43,000.
我想它就在这里。
I think it was right here.
昆汀,抬头!
Quentin, look up!
是的。哦,废话!
Yeah. Oh, crap!
我来了!-来吧,伙计们!
I'm coming! -Come on, guys!
有很多钱处于危险之中!
There's a lot of money at stake!
快 点!
Hurry!
43,000美元,宝贝!我们走吧!
$43,000, baby! Let's go!
我们明白了!我们明白了!
We got it! We got it!
干得好。我就知道你可以!
Good job. I knew you could!
了不起!回来。
Amazing! Get back here.
我们在路上!
We are on the way!
我们走吧!
Let's go!
即将被放逐,我很著急。
There's about to be a banishment, and I'm anxious.
我认为我真的必须努力加强
I think that I really have to work on strengthening
我与西里和安迪已经拥有的关系,
the relationship that I already have with Cirie and with Andie,
因为这是我在这次放逐中幸存下来的唯一途径。
because that is the only way I survive this banishment.
不,你不是叛徒。-我不是。
No, you're not a traitor. -I'm not.
我知道你不是。 -谢谢。
I know you're not. -Thank you.
我总是说我唯一信任的人100%
I always say the only people that I trust 100%
是西里和昆汀。
is Cirie and Quentin.
我认为我们都是忠实的。
I think we're all faithful.
我们不能互相攻击。-我不会的。
We can't turn on each other. -I won't.
你听懂了我的话。我不会。 -你也听懂了我的话。
You got my word. I will not. -You got my word as well.
谢谢你们 - 你们不知道多少 - 如何...
Thank y'all -- y'all don't know how much -- how...
哦!-我-很好。很好。
Ooh! -I-it's good. It's good.
我可以哭。
I could cry.
我得到了昆汀和安迪
I got Quentin and Andie
在我的口袋里。
in my pocket.
我肯定会失去一个强大的盟友
I would definitely lose a strong ally
如果我和阿里一起去放逐昆汀。
if I go with Arie and banish Quentin.
但如果我放逐凯特,
But if I banish Kate,
阿里就坐在那里
and Arie is sitting right there
知道我背叛了他,
knowing that I betrayed him,
他会背叛我吗?他身上有吗
would he turn on me? Does he have it in him
对我不利?所以我有很多理由
to turn on me? So I have a lot of reasons
对今晚的放逐感到紧张。
to be nervous about tonight's banishment.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表