剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
凯特。
Kate.
昆汀,如果你是一个忠实的人,
Quentin, if you are a faithful,
我想让你知道,我也会一无所有地回家。
I want you to know that I also will be going home with nothing.
因为这意味著这三个人中的一个是叛徒。
Because that means one of these three people are a traitor.
这太难了。
This has been so difficult.
凯特。
Kate.
但我只是...我必须做我内心的感觉。
But I just... I have to do what I feel inside.
所以这是凯特的一票,昆汀的一票。
So that's one vote for Kate, one vote for Quentin.
阿瑞。
Arie.
我投票给你,昆汀。
I voted for you, Quentin.
我觉得你可能已经看到了这个的到来,因为
I feel like you might have seen this one coming just because
有那么一点点的怀疑。
there is that tiny bit of doubt.
所以我们有两票给昆汀,一票给凯特。
So we have two votes for Quentin and one for Kate.
昆汀?
Quentin?
所以我不得不说出来。-嗯嗯。
So I got to say it. -Mm-hmm.
我投票给你,凯特。
I voted for you, Kate.
凯特两票,昆汀两票。
Two votes for Kate, two votes for Quentin.
随著最后的投票...
With the final vote...
这是最困难的...
This is the most difficult...
投票。。。给我的。
vote...for me.
所以凯特有两票,昆汀有两票,
So there's two votes for Kate, two votes for Quentin,
最后投票,西里?
with the final vote, Cirie?
我相信和我一起玩过这个游戏的人。
I trust in the people that I've played this game with.
凯特,我爱你。
Kate, I love you.
但就像神话般的 - 你知道你很棒 -
But as fabulous -- and you know you are fabulous --
就像你一样,凯特...
as you are, Kate...
我今天必须写下你的名字。
I had to write your name today.
这些是真实的眼泪。
And these are true tears.
这才是真心。
And this is true heart.
没关系。
That's okay.
我很困惑。
I'm so confused.
计划在哪里?计划怎么了?
Where's the plan? What happened to the plan?
谢谢你们,伙计们。真是太好了。
Thank you, guys. It's been great.
凯特,你获得了最多的选票
Kate, you have received the most votes
你被逐出游戏。
and you are banished from the game.
请挺身而出,来到真理圈。
Please come forward to the Circle of Truth.
所以,凯特,在你永远离开游戏之前,
So, Kate, before you leave the game forever,
请向我们透露:
please reveal to us:
你是忠实的,还是叛徒?
Are you a faithful, or a traitor?
好吧,伙计们,和你们一起玩真是太有趣了。
Well, guys, it's been so fun playing with you all.
我希望我们都保持朋友关系。
I hope we all remain friends.
即使我是一个忠实的人。
Even though I am a faithful.
我很震惊。我的意思是,很明显,你知道,
I am shocked. I mean, obviously, you know,
我以为她是个叛徒,就像,永远。
I thought she was a traitor, like, forever.
再见,伙计们。-爱你,凯特。
Bye, guys. -Love you, Kate.
爱你们。再见。
Love you guys. Bye.
我刚刚输掉了一场人气比赛吗?
Did I just lose a popularity contest?
如果有叛徒或叛徒
If there are traitors or a traitor
那会赢,拿走所有的钱,
that will win and to take all the money,
打得好!打得好。
well played! Well played.
昆汀是最有可能的一个。
Quentin is the most likely one.
我什至不生气。
And I am not even mad about it.
我印象深刻。
I'm impressed.
哇。永远不会看到这种情况的到来。
Wow. Never would have saw that coming.
但我必须非常尊重凯特,
But I have to give so much respect to Kate,
因为她只是个出气筒,替罪羊。
because she has just been a punching bag, a scapegoat.
她只是在这场比赛中付出了很多。
She's just taken so much in this game.
所以凯特被放逐了。
So Kate is banished.
现在有四个。
And now there are four.
但我们扭曲的故事并没有就此结束。
But our twisted tale does not end there.
剩下的大问题:
The big question that remains:
你们中间还有叛徒吗?
Are there still traitors amongst you?
现在你将和我一起在真理之火,
Now you will join me at the Fire of Truth,
您将面临选择。
where you will face a choice.
你是结束游戏还是再次驱逐?
Do you end the game or banish again?
到晚上结束时,我们将知道谁带回家
By the end of the night, we will know who is taking home
那二十五万。
that quarter of a million.
是忠心耿耿还是叛徒?
Will it be the faithful or the traitors?
再次进入伟大的晚安,
Once more into the great good night,
哭泣破坏,让战争的狗溜走。
cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.
现在,你们去准备一下,在火坑里见我,
Now, go get yourselves ready and meet me at the fire pit,
你的命运在哪里等待著。
where your fate awaits.
Cirie不坚持我们的包装参加圆桌会议,
Cirie not sticking to our pack for the roundtable,
这让我很担心。
it's made me concerned.
就是这样。这是Cirie和我谈论的时刻。
This is it. This is the moment that Cirie and I talked about.
我现在只是不知道该怎么办。
And I just have no idea what to do right now.
我真的很紧张。
I'm really nervous.
我不想再放逐一次。
I don't want to do another banishment.
我不想再送一个命运多舛的家
I don't want to send another fateful home
只是为了钱 - 感觉不对。
just for money -- it just doesn't feel right.
我只是希望我们能分享这笔钱
I'm just hoping that we can share this money
因为我真的认为我们都是忠诚的。
because I genuinely think we're all faithful.
我打了一场诚实的比赛,我进入了四强,
I have played an honest game and I'm in the final four,
从字面上看,离钱只有一步之遥。
literally one step away from the money.
我没有完成所有这些任务,
I did not go through all of those missions,
经历背叛
go through the betrayal
和失去人们的放逐
and losing people to banishment
到达最后的终点线,退出。
to get to the final finish line, to quit.
我还有一个障碍,我要跨过它。
I got one more hurdle and I'm going to cross it.
我从第一天起就是叛徒,
I've been a traitor since day one,
末日真的快到了。
and the end is really near.
这钱...哦,我的天哪。
This money... Oh, my goodness.
这将对我的家庭产生如此巨大的影响。
It would make such a huge difference for my family.
这将允许我启动大学基金
It would allow me to start a college fund
为了我的两个孙子。
for my two grandchildren.
我的母亲今年83岁。
My mother is 83 years old.
我只想让她的余生
I just want to make the rest of her life
尽可能舒适。
as comfortable as possible.
嗯,现在事情真的在升温。
Well, things are really heating up now.
这是一段相当漫长的旅程,不是吗?
It's been quite the journey, hasn't it?
16名球员已经被烧死。
16 players have already been burned.
现在我们化为灰烬,信任化为信任。
And now we go ashes to ashes, trust to trust.
要不。
Or not.
玩家们,他们还是你们中间的叛徒吗?
Players, are they still traitors in your midst?
还是你们四个都忠心耿耿?
Or are all four of you faithful?
你对此的回答很重要
Your answer to that is important
因为您现在可以一致同意结束游戏。
because you can now unanimously agree to end the game.
如果你决定结束它,你们都是忠实的,
If you decide to end it and you are all faithful,
你会把这个拆分——
you will split this --
四分之一万美元。
quarter of a million dollars.
但如果有任何叛徒仍然存在,
But if any traitors remain,
所有的钱都会由他们赢得。
all the money will be won by them.
藏在你们每个人旁边的箱子里
Hidden in a chest next to each of you
是两个仪式图腾。
are two ceremonial totems.
一个说“结束游戏”,一个说“再次驱逐”。
One says "End game," and one says "Banish again."
你必须选择其中一个并交给我。
You must choose one of them and hand it to me.
如果你认为你们都是忠心的,
If you think you're all faithful,
,然后选择“结束游戏”。
then choose "End game."
如果你认为你们中间还有叛徒,
If you think there is still a traitor amongst you,
,然后选取“再次放逐”。
then choose "Banish again."
如果只有一个人再次选择「放逐」,
If just one person selects Banish again,
然后你们都必须投票。
then you will all have to vote.
然后就只剩下你们三个人了。
And then there will be just three of you left.
我们只会结束游戏
We will only end the game
当你们一致同意时
when you all unanimously agree
结束它。
to end it.
请做出决定:
Please make your decision:
结束游戏,或放逐。
end the game, or banish.
投票已锁定。
The votes are locked.
我现在将收集您的决定。
I will now collect your decision.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表