剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
并把它当作项链戴上。-我会翻筋斗
and worn it as a necklace. -I would've somersaulted
走进这个房♥间说:「你们猜怎么著,伙计们?
into this room to say, "Guess what, guys?"
是的。[ 敲门 ]
Yeah. [ Knock on door ]
天哪。
Goodness.
不!-是的!
No! -Yes!
哦。
Oh.
看到Cirie和Arie
I'm just super stoked to see Cirie and Arie
“因为,老实说,我不知道我会做什么
'cause, honestly, I don't know what I would do
没有他们中的任何一个。
without either of them.
我看到凯特,我想...
And I see Kate, and I'm like...
她一直是头号♥嫌疑人。
She's been the number one suspect.
就像,我们需要把它弄完。
Like, we need to just get it over with.
就完成了。
Just be done.
无论你是否愿意,你都会得到一个拥抱。
You're getting a hug whether you want one or not.
我想要一个。我想要一个。
I want one. I want one.
我以为你肯定是被谋杀了。
I thought you were murdered for sure.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
你们,我真的带来了这个
Y'all, I literally brought this
因为我想我今天要去,
because I thought I was going today,
我说,“这是我的保护。
and I was like, "It's my protection."
哦,我的天哪。
Oh, my gosh.
今天早上当我醒来时,我把我孩子的
This morning when I woke up, I put my kid's
超声波在我的口袋里,因为我想,
ultrasound in my pocket because I was like,
“我需要安全进入这顿早餐,”我得救了。
"I need safety coming into this breakfast," and I was saved.
所以昨晚没有被谋杀。我只是觉得很欣慰。
So wasn't murdered last night. I just feel so relieved.
你们。
Y'all.
等。-看。
Wait. -Look.
发生了什么事?-连续三次。
What happened? -Three times in a row.
三次。-你得到了盾牌
Three times. -You've gotten the shield
那么多次?-连续。
that many times? -In a row.
你是盾牌大♥师♥。
You are the shield master.
请进。-请进。
Come in. -Come in.
我们走吧。啊。
Let's go. Ah.
我吓坏了。
I am freaking out.
我也是。
Me, too.
我的心要跳-- -我知道。
My heart is going -- -I know.
我们都经历过同样的经历——
We've all experienced the same --
还剩下谁?还剩下谁?
Who's left? Who's left?
昆汀和斯蒂芬妮。-斯蒂芬妮。
Quentin and Stephenie. -Stephenie.
我感觉非常好。
I'm feeling really good.
离赢得这笔钱还有一天。
One day away from winning this money.
但是我不得不在今天早上施加很多,比如,假的压力,
But I had to put a lot of, like, fake stress on this morning,
即使是假压力也会给你的脑海带来真正的压力。
which even fake stress puts real stress into your mind.
我感到恶心。-我-我确实觉得我必须-
I feel nauseous. -I-I do feel like I have to --
我什至不知道该怎么想了。
I just don't even know what to think anymore.
我什至不与克利斯蒂安进行眼神交流。
I don't even make eye contact with Christian.
我试著看看我的空盘子。
I'm trying to just look at my empty plate.
我不知道该怎么办。
I don't know what to do.
我需要一起行动
I need to get my act together
因为我不能整天这样。
because I can't be like this all day.
所以它介于...-昆汀和斯蒂芬妮之间。
So it's between... -Quentin and Stephenie.
我不认为斯蒂芬妮会穿过那扇门。
I don't think Stephenie's walking through that door.
这是狂野的。
This is wild.
我只是失去了食欲。
I just lost my appetite.
哦。
Oh.
呃,我要尖叫了。我要死了。
Ugh, I'm going to scream. I'm gonna die.
哦!
Oh!
哦。
Oh.
呃,我要尖叫了。我要死了。
Ugh, I'm going to scream. I'm gonna die.
哦!-啊!
Oh! -Ah!
你好呀呀呀
Hello-o-o-o.
哇。
Wow.
我张开双臂迎接。
I am greeted with open arms.
你知道,每个人都是 - 或者他们看起来很高兴,你知道,看到我。
You know, everyone is -- or they seem happy, you know, to see me.
你永远不会真正知道,因为这里有人在撒谎。
You never really know 'cause somebody in here is lying.
他们向谁开枪?-斯蒂芬。
They took a shot at who? -Steph.
在斯蒂芬妮。-斯蒂芬妮。
At Stephenie. -Stephenie.
我也有盾牌。-哦,哇。
I have the shield, too. -Oh, wow.
哦,你有盾牌。哇。
Oh, you had the shield. Wow.
你不断得到那个盾牌。-我知道。
You keep getting that shield. -I know.
等。-是的。
Wait. -Yep.
斯蒂芬妮。她和我们小组在一起,那个——
Stephenie. She was with our group, that one --
如果我们一直遵循这种模式,比如,他们没有
If we've been following the pattern, like, they haven't
向任何进入军械库的人开枪,
taken a shot at anyone who's gone into the armory,
所以我们老实说认为你是吐司。
so we honestly thought you were toast.
我以为我是烤面包。[ 笑声 ]
I thought I was toast. [ Laughter ]
作为这个祝酒词。-是的。
As this toast. -Yeah.
我真的不知道该怎么想,
I really don't know what to think,
因为我们一直在按照这个想法运作
because we've been operating on this idea
如果您是该小组的一员
that if you are part of the group
那得去军械库,
that got to go to the armory,
那么叛徒就不会出手了
then the traitors wouldn't take a shot
“因为他们不知道谁真正拥有盾牌。
'cause they wouldn't know who actually had the shield.
现在斯蒂芬妮显然被谋杀了,
Now Stephenie is clearly murdered,
因此,它保持群体安全的理论是无效的。
so that theory that it keeps the group safe is null and void.
我们必须摆脱斯蒂芬。-是的,只是为了释放-
We got to get rid of Steph. -Yeah, just to relea--
让你摆脱任何怀疑。-对。
release you from any suspicion. -Right.
那也是,是的。-那是最大的-
That, too, yeah. -That is the biggest --
老实说,这是最大的原因。
honestly, that's the biggest reason.
所以我们必须这样做,然后我们都必须像,
So we have to do it, and then we all got to be like,
他们一看到,我们都会看凯特。
as soon as they see it, we're all going to look Kate.
好。
Okay.
斯蒂芬妮比其他人更像是我的盟友。
Stephenie was, more than others, an ally to me.
我相信西里是一个忠实的人。
I believe Cirie's a faithful.
我知道她是一个忠实的人。
I know she's a faithful.
这有点伤害我
This one kind of hurts me
我想不出办法救她。
that I can't figure a way to save her.
斯蒂芬妮在你身上,现在仍然 -
Stephenie was on you and is still --
只是整天还在谈论你。
just still talking all day about you.
好吧,我们明天不会说话。
Well, we won't be talking tomorrow.
但我真的很生气。
But I'm really so annoyed.
只是克利斯蒂安对谋杀垂涎三尺的方式。
Just the mere way that Christian is salivating at the murder.
那么我们同意斯蒂芬吗?
So do we agree Steph?
是的。-斯蒂芬。
Yes. -Steph.
斯蒂芬。-斯蒂芬。
Steph. -Steph.
我不信任克利斯蒂安,只要我能接他
I don't trust Christian as far as I can pick him up
把他扔掉,因为基♥督♥徒对我来说是如此,如此危险。
and throw him because Christian to me is so, so dangerous.
告诉我我是如何谋杀某人的。
Show me how I murder someone.
“亲爱的斯蒂芬妮,
"Dear Stephenie,
根据叛徒的命令,你被谋杀了。
by order of the traitors, you have been murdered."
这很糟糕,因为我...
It sucks because I...
天啊,我离得那么近。
God, I was so close.
我绝对认为叛徒受到我的威胁。
I definitely think the traitors are threatened by me.
克利斯蒂安,就像昨天完全暴露了自己一样。
Christian, like, totally outed himself yesterday.
你知道,昨天我开始想也许是西里。
You know, and yesterday I started thinking maybe Cirie.
她可能刚刚谋杀了我。
She may have just murdered me.
如果我发现她是叛徒...
If I find out she's a traitor...
我生气的时候会哭。
I cry when I get mad.
狗屎。
Shit.
这让我很生气。很生气。
This makes me mad. Very mad.
混♥蛋♥。
Bastards.
我很困惑。-好。
I'm so confused. -Okay.
我真的不知道该怎么想。
I don't really know what to think.
如果我这样做了,我就不舒服大声说出来。
And if I did, I don't feel comfortable saying it out loud.
所以。。。
So...
相同。
Same.
早上好,我奸诈的小部落。
Good morning, my treacherous little tribe.
上午。-我将多么想念
Morning. -How I will miss
这些无底洞的谋杀早午餐。
these bottomless murder brunches.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表