剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
并猜测挂锁的组合在哪里。
And guess where the combination for the padlock is.
我会给你一个线索:它远不及或干燥。
I'll give you a clue: it's nowhere near or dry.
医 管 局!你看到那两个浮标了吗?
Ha! You see those two buoys out there?
这就是挂锁组合的地方。
That's where the padlock combination is.
每个浮标都有一个代码。
Each buoy holds a code.
你们两个勇敢,勇敢的球员必须去
Two of you brave, brave players must go
并收集这些数字,然后发出信♥号♥♥
and collect those numbers, then signal
对于旱地上的其他人来说,数位是多少。
to the rest of you on dry land what the numbers are.
岸上的玩家将使用这些数位
The players on the shore will use those numbers
要解锁盒子上的挂锁,
to unlock the padlock on the box,
拿到钥匙,然后乘坐那艘快艇
get the key, and ride that speed boat
就像湖边涂了油脂的闪电。
like greased lightning around the loch.
您有一个小时的时间来完成任务。
You have one hour to complete the mission.
我需要两名球员来完成任务的第一部分。
I need two players for the first part of the mission.
谁愿意做志愿者?
Who wants to volunteer?
阿里和凯特。是否确定?
Arie and Kate. Are you sure?
是的。-好吧。
Yeah. -All right.
哦,有一件小事我应该提一下。
Oh, there's one little thing I should mention.
你不会游到那些浮标上。
You won't be swimming to those buoys.
不。你会从我的直升机上跳下来。
No. You'll be jumping out of my helicopter.
哦,我的天哪!
Oh, my gosh!
这只是一个小小的飞跃。
It's just a small leap.
任务不是我想过的生活。
Missions are just not the life I want to live.
我喜欢休息室生活。任务与休息室生活相反。
I love lounge life. Missions are the opposite of lounge life.
宣教团正在起床,出去做事。
Missions are getting up, going out and doing things.
不是我的氛围。-你有没有跳过
Not my vibe. -Have you ever jumped
以前从直升机上出来?-我从游艇上跳下来。
out of a helicopter before? -I've jumped from a yacht.
这根本不是一回事。
It's kind of not the same thing at all.
对。
Right.
我们说话有多高?
How high up are we talking?
有点害怕。不是我所期望的。
Slightly terrified. Not what I expected.
我在想,我们把自己弄成什么样子了?
And I'm thinking, what have we got ourselves into?
凯特和艾瑞,一旦你们实现了信仰的飞跃,
Kate and Arie, once you have made that leap of faith,
你会在我可爱的地方等著
you'll be waiting in my lovely
湖畔之家供快艇手返回。
lochside house for the speed boaters to return.
好。再一次突破,亲爱的玩家。再一次。
Okay. Once more unto the breach, dear players. once more.
我们可以做到!-好。我们会适应的。
We can do it! -Okay. We'll get suited up.
非常感谢你们这样做,坏蛋。
Thank you so much for you guys doing this, badass.
你们明白了。-再见。
You guys got it. -Bye.
不是 - 好吧。
It isn't -- Okay.
看地图。-所以直接穿过是5K。
Look at the map. -So straight across is 5K.
在流中,8K.12K是最远的。
In the stream, 8K. 12K is the furthest.
玩家有一张地图,显示他们在哪里
The players have a map that shows them where
一些钱被找到。
some of the money is located.
但它并没有向他们显示每个位置。
But it doesn't show them every location.
那太容易了。
That would be far too easy.
我们应该8K-- -8K,12 -
Should we 8K -- -8K, 12 --
8, 12, 5?
8, 12, 5?
危险,兴奋。
Danger, excitement.
伙计们,来吧,我们可以做到这一点!
Guys, come on, we can do this!
是的,我可以看到他们!-哦,我的上帝。
Yes, I can see 'em! -Oh, my God.
他们不可能从那架直升机上跳下来。
No way they're jumping out of that helicopter.
就是这样。上面有很多事情要做。
This is it. There's a lot riding on it.
我恐高。所以。。。
I'm scared of heights. So...
今天是我的日子。我的意思是,我很害怕。
Today is my day. I mean, I'm terrified.
那是相当远的。
That's pretty far.
是的,那真的很远。
Yeah, that's really far.
开什么玩笑?!
Are you kidding me?!
让最终任务开始。
Let the final mission begin.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
哦,我的天哪。哦,我的天哪。
Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh.
我的上帝!哦,我的天...
My God! Oh, my g...
疯!
Insane!
凯特要跳了!
Kate is about to jump!
走吧,凯特!
Go, Kate!
尽管我非常喜欢最终任务
As much as I would love the final mission
成为香槟直升机之旅
to be a champagne helicopter tour
苏格兰的城♥堡♥,之后进行测验,
of the castles of Scotland with a quiz afterwards,
我正要从直升机上跳下来。
I'm about to jump out of a helicopter.
哦,我的上帝。-我会害怕的。
Oh, my God. -I would be terrified.
我们走吧!
Let's go!
好吧,我们做得很好,凯特正在走向黄色。
Okay, we're doing well, Kate is making her way to the yellow.
我认为Arie现在正在转向红色。
I think Arie's turning towards the red right now.
逆流而上,走向红色。
Going against the current, going towards red.
从这架直升机上跳进湖里,
Jumping out of this helicopter into the loch,
这是冰冷的,
which is ice cold,
和游泳以获得浮标。
and swimming to get a buoy.
这真的很难。
This is really hard.
走吧,阿里!
Let's go, Arie!
好。他在浮标上?看,看,看,看。
Okay. He's at the buoy? Look, look, look, look.
我看不见。
I can't see.
24.
24.
走吧,凯特!你明白了,凯特!
Let's go, Kate! You got it, Kate!
我们走吧!
Let's go!
我戴著头盔,我戴著安全带,
I'm wearing a helmet, I'm wearing a harness,
我戴著手套,穿著靴子。
I'm wearing gloves and wearing boots.
现在游泳并不容易。
Swimming is not easy right now.
你的号♥码在哪里,凯特?!
Where's your number, Kate?!
56. -56!
-56.-56!
2456.
2456.
明白了。知道了,知道了。
Got it. Got it, Got it.
好。钥匙,走吧,我们走吧。
Okay. Key, walking -- let's go.
干得好,伙计们。-他们明白了吗?
Good job, guys. -They get it?
是的。-唷!
Yeah. -Phew!
让我们打它!
Let's hit it!
钥匙,钥匙,钥匙。-我们要去
Key, key, key. -We're going to go
首先到流。-溪流,我们走吧!
to the stream first. -The stream, let's go!
我觉得这一刻像詹姆斯邦德。
I feel like James Bond in this moment.
我正在带头冲锋,因为我知道时钟在滴答作响。
I'm leading the charge because I know the clock is ticking.
所以我们决定先去拿大笔钱。
So we decide to go for the big money first.
在地图上,并非所有的奖金加起来都是 250,000。
On the map, not all the prize money adds up to 250,000.
所以我们知道有某种奇怪的事情。
So we know that there's some sort of weird
艾伦转身来了。
Alan twist coming.
有溪流。
There's the stream.
我们走吧!走吧,伙计们!
Let's go! Let's go, guys!
加油,昆汀!走吧,安迪!
Come on, Quentin! Let's go, Andie!
我的观察能力
My observation skills
从手术室护士是优秀的。
from being an operating room nurse are excellent.
我看到周边,我看到我面前。
I see the periphery, I see in front of me.
所以,如果我们需要一双眼睛在船上,我就是你的女孩。
So if we need a set of eyes on the boat, I'm your girl.
检查那一面。-知道了。知道了。
Check that side. -I got it. I got it.
来吧,伙计们,你们明白了!
Come on, guys, you got it!
哦,等等,等等,我明白了,我明白了。
Oh, wait, wait, I got it, I got it.
是的!-我们走吧。
Yes! -Let's go.
好吧,你接下来想去哪里?
All right, where you want to go to next?
请去海滩。-好吧。
To the beach, please. -All right.
我们要去海滩。- 昆汀、安迪和我
We're going to the beach. -Quentin, Andie and I
合作非常出色。
are working excellently together.
我们正在收集这笔钱。我们正在建造奖杯。
We're collecting this money. We're building the prize pot.
我不能要求一个更好的团队。
I couldn't ask for a better team.
他们从第一天起就是盟友。
They've been allies since day one.
他们是我全心全意信任的两名球员
They're the two players that I trust wholeheartedly
用我的游戏。
with my game.
伙计们,这里就是海滩!
Right here's the beach, guys!
来吧,伙计们,17分钟!
Come on, guys, 17 minutes!
来吧,伙计们!
Come on, guys!
在这里。
Up here.
好。
Okay.
哦,伙计,这太难了:
Oh, man, this is so hard:
拾荒,透过山顶看,
scavenging, looking through the mountaintops,
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表