剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
而不是这个,就像,疯狂的负担只是压垮我。
and not have this, like, crazy burden just crushing me.
哦,我的天哪。
Oh, my goodness.
Cirie正在展示未来的叛徒
Cirie is showing future traitors
他们需要如何玩这个游戏,
how they need to play this game,
因为她玩得很完美。
because she is playing it perfectly.
科 迪。
Cody.
克利斯蒂安是兄弟。
Christian's a bro.
所以我知道他在那一刻的感受。
And so I know how he felt in that moment.
他不想对我这样做,但他也知道他必须这样做。
He didn't want to do it to me, but he also knew he had to.
我的票是给你的,科迪。
My vote was for you, Cody.
多么疯狂的旅程。
What a wild ride.
多么狂野,狂野的旅程。
What a wild, wild ride.
所以。
So.
你终于做到了。
You've finally done it.
你发现了一个叛徒。-哦。
You have found a traitor. -Oh.
但请记住,你们中间仍然有叛徒。
But remember there are still traitors amongst you.
现在上♥床♥睡觉。
And now to bed.
凯特。-是的。
Kate. -Yeah.
瑞秋,安杰丽卡,你还在受审。
Rachel, Anjelica, you remain on trial.
早上,你们中的一个人会被谋杀。
And come morning, one of you will have been murdered.
我会戴上眼罩。
I'd pop on an eye mask.
感谢上帝。
Thank God.
我只是——我,就像,在颤抖。
I'm just -- I'm, like, shaking.
我,就像,在颤抖,是的。
I'm, like, shaking, yeah.
科迪是叛徒。人们终于听我说了。
Cody's a traitor. People finally listen to me.
好吧,叛徒,我们在你身上。
All right, traitors, we are onto you.
我认为凯特是个叛徒。
I think Kate is a traitor.
我认为谢尔布是个叛徒。
I think Shelbe's a traitor.
你是仅有的两个我们一起投票的人,科迪。
You're the only two that we're voting with, Cody.
就像,很明显他们是另外两个。
Like, it's just apparent that they're the other two.
就像现在的游戏一样。
It is, like, game on now.
这是游戏一,伙计们![ 眼镜叮当响 ]
Here's to game one, guys! [ Glasses clink ]
这是游戏一。-我们得到了一个叛徒。
Here's to game one. -We got a traitor.
我们得到了一个叛徒。
We got a traitor.
但我认为我们都被蒙蔽了双眼
But I think we've all been blinded
通过我们与人建立的个人联♥系♥。
by the personal connections that we're making with people.
但你必须去掉所有的情感方面
But you have to take away all the emotional aspect
这个游戏。
of this game.
你必须把它看成它是什么。
You have to look at it as what it is.
就像,我很高兴我们得到了一个...
It's like, I'm happy we got one...
是的,是的,最后。-...但它就像。
Yeah, yeah, finally. -...but it's like.
就像,“哇。”
It's just like, "Wow."
我们确实把一个叛徒弄出来了,所以这是个好消息。
We did get a traitor out, so that's good news.
但我以为科迪是100%
But I have thought that Cody is 100%
整个游戏的忠实信徒。
a faithful this entire game.
这绝对是一记重拳。
That was definitely a gut punch.
所以对我来说,我认为是时候开始了
So for me, I think that it's time to start
看看这个游戏中的其他人。
looking at some other people in this game.
当谢尔布告诉他时,你有没有眼睛看著他 -
Did you have eyes on Shelbe when he told --
哦,一直!
Oh, the whole time!
不,我没有全部看完。
No, I didn't watch it all.
当科迪暴露自己时,我看著谢尔贝,
When Cody revealed himself, I looked over at Shelbe,
她的反应并不像我们所有的反应。
and her reaction wasn't, like, all of our reactions.
她很沮丧,很伤心,但她并不是真的兴高采烈。
She was upset and sad, but she wasn't really elated.
就寝时间。-睡得很好,除了我
Bedtimes. -Sleep well, except for me
因为我可能会被谋杀。-是的,相同。
because I might be murdered. -Yeah, same.
今晚,要么是我,要么是安杰丽卡,要么是凯特
Tonight, either me, Anjelica, or Kate
肯定会被谋杀。
are going to definitely be murdered.
这是有史以来最糟糕的感觉。
And it's just the worst feeling ever.
我完全相信我会被谋杀,
I am completely convinced that I am going to be murdered,
我为此感到恶心。
and I'm sick to my stomach over it.
我不想被谋杀。
I don't want to be murdered.
我宁愿被放逐
I'd rather be banished
所以我可以看著每个人的眼睛说,
so I can look everyone in the eye and say,
“你错了。”
"You were wrong."
*不会再让你在我的游♥行♥中下雨了*
* Ain't gonna let you rain on my parade no more *
作为叛徒,你必须忠于殴打信徒。
As a traitor, you have to stay loyal to beating the faithfuls.
如果其中一个叛徒正在成为薄弱环节,
And if one of the traitors is becoming a weak link,
不幸的是,你会被球队裁掉。
unfortunately, you're gonna get cut from the team.
这很难,但这是必要的。
That was hard, but it was necessary.
是的,他正在成为一个累赘。
Yeah, he was becoming a liability.
他正在成为一个目标,一个负担。
He was becoming a target, a liability.
哇!多么美好的一天,多么美好的一天!-我知道。
Wow! What a day, what a day! -I know.
这是-- -今天做了很多工作。
This is -- -It's been a lot of work today.
这是很多工作。然后有两个。
It's been a lot of work. Then there was two.
然后有两个。
Then there was two.
所以我们让三个人接受审判——
So we have the three people on trial --
安杰丽卡,
Anjelica,
凯特
Kate,
和瑞秋。
and Rachel.
你有没有得到任何迹象表明谁可能拥有那个盾牌?
Did you get any indication who might have that shield?
其中两个,安杰丽卡和瑞秋,
Two of them, Anjelica and Rachel,
可以有盾牌。
could have a shield.
这意味著即使我们选择它们,
That means even if we choose them,
他们不能被谋杀。
they can't be murdered.
我想留住凯特。
I want to keep Kate.
我们必须保留凯特。
We gotta keep Kate.
没有人知道她是忠实的还是叛徒。
Nobody knows if she's a faithful or a traitor.
完全。-所以我们想把她留在身边。
Exactly. -So we want to keep her around.
只要凯特还在这里
As long as Kate's still here
一个已知的叛徒仍在混合中......
and a known traitor is still in the mix...
是的-。。。这就是我们所需要的。
Yeah -...that's all we need.
所以我们保留凯特。-是的。
So we keep Kate. -Yeah.
我们必须冒这个险。
And we gotta take that risk.
好吧,我愿意。
Well, I'm willing.
我认为我们做出了正确的决定。
I think we made the right decision.
我同意。让我们去做吧。-* 我会赢 *
I agree. Let's do it. -* I'm gonna win *
昨晚,叛徒失去了他们的第一个成员,
Last night, the traitors lost their first member,
而第一次,
while for the first time,
大多数信徒睡得很安稳,
the majority of the faithful slept easy,
知道他们是安全的。
knowing they were safe.
醒来迎接新的一天,
Waking to a new day,
他们现在去吃早餐
they now make their way to breakfast
在那里他们会发现哪些受审者被谋杀了。
where they'll discover which of those on trial was murdered.
嘿,哦!-哦!
Hey, oh! -Oh!
我们是第一个?-我们是第一个。
We're first? -We're first.
我帮你开门。-哦。
I'll get the door for you. -Ooh.
我感觉很棒,我已经走到了这一步。
I feel great that I've made it this far.
我的口袋里确实有盾牌。
I do have the shield in my pocket.
我们昨晚把一个叛徒弄出来了。但是我们现在该何去何从呢?
We got a traitor out last night. But where do we go now?
嘿!-嘿!
Hey! -Hey!
我们归结为两个叛徒。
We're down to two traitors.
哦!-哦!
Oh! -Oh!
现在是嫌疑人池
And now the pool of suspects
会越来越紧。
is gonna get tighter and tighter.
所以我们必须尽快弄清楚一些事情。
So we gotta figure out something quickly.
我想这会告诉很多人谁在[笑]-
I think it'll tell a lot of who's [chuckles] --
谁还在这里。-嗯嗯。
who's still here. -Mm-hmm.
谁会去,为什么?-好。你是叛徒。
Who would go and why? -Okay. You're a traitor.
嗯嗯。 -你为什么还要投票
Mm-hmm. -Why would you even vote
安杰丽卡还是瑞秋,如果有盾牌的话?
Anjelica or Rachel if there's a shield out there?
这是一个50/50的镜头。
It's a 50/50 shot.
这是他们冒的一大风险。
That's a big risk they're taking.
所以容易谋杀的是凯特。
So the easy murder is Kate.
但如果凯特是叛徒,她就不能被谋杀。
But if Kate's a traitor, she can't be murdered.
所以他们别无选择。
So they have no choice.
哦,是的,那会让凯特成为叛徒吗?
Oh, yeah, that would make Kate a traitor?
好吧,那会-- -如果这两个中的一个
Well, that would -- -If one of those two
不在这里?-这将是一个大胆的举动
are not here? -That would be a bold move
由叛徒,因为这是 50/50 的镜头,
by the traitors, because it's a 50/50 shot,
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表