剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
超级简单。
Super simple.
克利斯蒂安是一个非常非常大的人物。
Christian is a really, really big personality.
好吧。
All right.
四个划船者,六个建造者和底漆。就是这样。
Four rowers, six builders, and primers. This is it.
——就是那个人,在《老大哥》里,
That's somebody that, in "Big Brother,"
我会站在对立面。
I would be on the opposite side of.
好。棒。-好?
Okay. Awesome. -Good?
只想重申,
Just want to reiterate,
你们都在一起工作,但你们也在两个团队中。
you are all working together, but you are also in two teams.
没有人愿意站在失败的一边,
Nobody wants to be on the losing side,
没有人愿意被视为弱者。
and nobody wants to be seen as a weak player.
我迫不及待地想完成一项任务。
I can't wait to accomplish a mission.
三,二,一。
Three, two, one.
去!
Go!
上船!
Get in the boat!
去!去!
Go! Go!
这是使命。
This is the mission.
每个人都在看著每个人,想知道
Everyone is looking at everyone, wondering
谁是叛徒,谁不是叛徒。
who is and who isn't a traitor.
你不知道你是否能信任你旁边的人。
You don't know if you can trust the person next to you.
你不知道你能不能信任眼前的人,
You don't know if you can trust the person in front of you,
因为游戏已经开始了。
because the game has started.
绿船在前方。蓝色已经落后了。
The green boat is ahead. Blue's already behind.
走吧,蓝色!
Let's go, Blue!
看高,看低。
Look high, look low.
这背后有什么吗?
Anything behind here?
我们在那里疯狂地跑来跑去
We are out there running around like crazy
试图找到所有这些绳索。
trying to find all of this rope.
还有蓝色吗?还有蓝色吗?
Any more blue? Any more blue?
我再也看不到了。
I don't see any more.
这只是,就像,一种疯狂的狂热。
It was just, like, a frantic frenzy.
三,二,一。
Three, two, one.
向右,伙计们,向右。
To the right, guys, to the right.
好吧,瑞恩,走吧。瑞恩,瑞恩。
All right, Ryan, go. Ryan, Ryan.
啊!
Aah!
不,阿里,还没有。
No, Arie, not yet.
所以继续直行。你们很好。
So keep going straight. You guys are good.
继续直行。
Keep going straight.
保险丝在启动之前尚未准备就绪
The fuse isn't ready until it's primed
用易燃液体,记住。
with a flammable liquid, remember.
本,让我拿走你所有的绳子。我们正在捆绑他们。
Ben, let me take all your rope. We're tying them.
我们必须找到底漆。
We got to find the primer.
这说“易燃”,你们。-就是这样,那么。
This says "flammable," y'all. -That's it, then.
你不能打破它。
You can't break that open.
你必须找到钥匙。
You have to find the key.
天哪。
Holy crap.
在这一切中,有一个小小的钥匙,就像瓦砾一样。
There's a little, teeny key amid all this, like, rubble.
嘿,伙计们,留意钥匙。
Hey, guys, keep an eye out for a key.
找到一根大约 2 英尺长的绿色绳子是一回事。
It's one thing to find a green rope that's like 2 feet long.
你怎么找到一把小钥匙?-我什么也没看到。
How do you find a little key? -I don't see anything.
没有钥匙,我们就完蛋了。
Without the key, we're screwed.
一,二,三,排。
One, two, three, row.
排!排!
Row! Row!
你很擅长。完善。
You're great at it. Perfect.
去,去,去,去,去,去。
Go, go, go, go, go, go.
好的,向右,向右,伙计们。
Okay, to the right, more to the right, guys.
保持运动。
Stay in the motion of it.
带回去,带回来,带回来。
Bring it back, bring it back, bring it back.
克利斯蒂安快把我逼疯了。
Christian is driving me nuts.
我正在转身,所以你划船。好的,我们开始吧。
I'm turning around, so you row. Okay, here we go.
我们应该一起工作。
We're supposed to be working together.
但他只是说了很多。他从不停止说话。
But he just talks a lot. He never stops talking.
你们可能想向右移♥动♥一点。
You guys might want to move a little bit to the right.
走吧,科迪,你这边,走吧。继续前进,科迪,继续前进。
Go, Cody, your side, go. Keep going, Cody, keep going.
现在我要和你一起去。加油!去!
Now I'm gonna come with you. Come on! Go!
去。
Go.
哦,我的天哪。这是一个身体上的挑战。
Oh, my gosh. This is a physical challenge.
我的胳膊好痛。我的肩膀著火了。
My arms are so sore. My shoulders are on fire.
现在你们俩都走了。
Now both of you go.
这艘船没有我习惯的那么大,
The boat wasn't as big as the ones I'm used to,
但我不必在这个上面做太多工作,
but I didn't have to do too much work on this one,
所以这是我最喜欢的。
so it's kind of my favorite.
我真的很高兴我自愿成为划船船员。
I'm really glad I volunteered to be row crew.
你们呢?
How about you guys?
凯特一点也不努力。
Kate is not working hard at all.
她没有贡献一点。
She's not contributing one bit.
我认为她是想把人们赶走。
I think she's trying to throw people off.
我不知道她是不是叛徒,
I don't know if she's a traitor,
但现在,它肯定引起了一些怀疑。
but right now, it's raising some suspicion, for sure.
我找到了钥匙!
I found the key!
繁荣。你小子,又名鹰眼麦考伊,
Boom. Your boy, a.k.a. Hawkeyes McCoy,
找到非常中世纪、狡猾的钥匙扣。
finds the very medieval, dodgy keychain.
先来这里看看它是否有效。
Come over here and see if it works first.
我是来杀人的。这就是我在这里要做的。
I'm here to slay. That's what I'm here to do.
我不知道其他人的情况。
I don't know about the rest of the people.
有些人是来欣赏风景的。
Some are here to take in the scenery.
我来这里是为了杀死这些任务,把黄金带回家。
I'm here to slay these missions and take home the gold.
它开放了吗?-是的!
It open yet? -Yes!
是的!-我们走吧。我们走吧。
Yes! -Let's go. Let's go.
我们需要更多的绳索。-仅剩19分钟。
We need more rope. -Just 19 minutes remaining.
我认为我们可能需要做更多的工作。
I think we might need more work.
这是一件。
Here's one piece.
我真的很专注于蓝队。
I was really focused on the blue team.
把它一直放进去。-是的,是的,是的。
Put it in all the way. -Yeah, yeah, yeah.
但我能听到远处的礼萨。
But I could hear Reza in the distance.
你们,撤销它
You guys, undoing it
做那些奇怪的结是行不通的。
and doing those weird knots is not working.
礼萨吓坏了。
Reza was, like, freaking out.
保持在一起。
Keep it together.
他需要保持冷静。
He needs to remain calm.
有些人没有做好结,你们。
Some people are not doing good knots, you guys.
Reza - 他非常有维护性,非常响亮。
Reza -- he's very high-maintenance, very loud.
你们,快点,拜托,拜托。
You guys, hurry, please, please.
听著,我们说的是积极的,兄弟。嘘。
Listen, we speak positive, brother. Hush.
闭嘴。就像,闭嘴,礼萨。
Shut up. Like, shut up, Reza.
你们!你好?你好?
You guys! Hello? Hello?
时间在流逝。野兽会被点燃吗?
Time is passing. Will the beast be lit?
排!
Row!
排!-棒。
Row! -Awesome.
哦,平行公园。我喜欢。
Oh, parallel park. I love it.
去吧,伙计们。
Go, guys.
嘿。我们的团队正在回来的路上,你们。
Hey. Our team's on the way back, y'all.
好。更右边,伙计们。
Okay. More to the right, guys.
你们简直是直奔火场。
You guys are literally straight on to the fire.
好吧,她要著火了。
Okay, she's about to get the fire.
好吧,伙计们,我们走吧。-调转船头。
All right, guys, let's go. -Turn around the boat.
蓝队,排,为你的生活划一排。
Blue team, row, row for your lives.
我们走了。再往右走一点。
There we go. A little bit more to the right.
瞄准五个。瞄准五个。-你,科迪。你,科迪。
Aim for five. Aim for five. -You, Cody. You, Cody.
你必须为它打底!不要连接它!
You have to prime it! Don't connect it!
伙计们,蘸它,蘸它,蘸它。
Guys, dip it, dip it, dip it.
绿色团体正拿著点燃的火炬接近岸边。
The green group is approaching shore with a lit torch.
你们,我们快到了!去!
You guys, we're almost there! Go!
我期待回到陆地
I'm expecting to get back to land
让他们说,「我们已经准备好了。
and for them to be like, "We're ready.
我们一直在等待。在这里。点亮它。
We've been waiting. Here it is. Light it up."
你们,退后一步!
You guys, step back!
你们一直在做什么
What have you guys been doing all this time
当我划船到中国回来时,你知道吗?
while I've been rowing to China and back, you know?
你所要做的就是绑一些绳子。
All you had to do was tie some rope.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表