剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
干得好,凯特。-来吧,凯特。
Good job, Kate. -Come on, Kate.
我知道整个团队都在想,
I know the entire team is thinking,
“哦,上帝。来了,凯特。我希望她不会
"Oh, God. Here goes, Kate. I hope she doesn't
故意搞砸这个,就像她喜欢做的那样。
mess this one up on purpose like she loves to do."
你破坏了一个,小任务,
You sabotage one, little mission,
这就是人们所记得的。
and that's all people remember.
凯特,小心那些风笛。
Kate, careful with those bagpipes.
他们见过很多。
They've seen a lot.
转身时注意背部。
Watch your back when you turn.
这是你第一次处理管道吗,凯特。
Is this is your first time handling the pipes, Kate.
不。
Nah.
注意你的 - 注意你的头。注意你的头。
Watch your -- Watch your head. Watch your head.
注意你的头,凯特。
Watch your head, Kate.
哦,干得好,凯特。-你明白了,女孩。
Oh, good job, Kate. -You got it, girl.
你明白了,是的。-没问题。
You got it, yeah. -You got it.
就是这样。就是这样,凯特。
That's it. That's it, Kate.
我走得很远。
I'm making it pretty far.
我的风笛做得很好。
I'm doing okay with the bagpipes.
干得好。
Good job.
给你。等等。
There you go. Hold it.
啊!-我想我们永远不会知道
Ah! -I guess we'll never know
我要吹风笛有多好。
how well I'm going to play the bagpipes.
检测到入侵者。
Intruder detected.
逃生时间减少一分钟。
Escape time reduced by one minute.
这是你一分钟的时间和 2,000 美元的游戏。
That's one minute of your time and $2,000 out of the game.
剩余8分35秒。
8 minutes and 35 seconds remaining.
来吧,艾瑞。
Come on, Arie.
没有压力,但现在你压力很大。
No pressure, but there's a lot of pressure on you right now.
如果你也要去小的,那就去吧。干得好。
If you got to go small one, too, go for it. Good job.
阿瑞!-好。
Arie! -Okay.
我认为你必须有一点节奏。
I think you got to have, like, a little bit of rhythm.
现在,我从未见过阿里跳舞,但是...
Now, I've never seen Arie dance, but...
我可以想像。
I could just imagine.
该半身像将为球队赢得500美元。
That bust will win the team $500.
变低。变低。
Get low. Get low.
注意你的后背。注意你的后背。
Watch your back. Watch your back.
[ 安全系统断电,警报响起 ]
[ Security system powers down, alarm blaring ]
检测到入侵者。
Intruder detected.
逃生时间减少一分钟。
Escape time reduced by one minute.
你不在任务中。
You are out of the mission.
安迪,60秒已被删除,
Andie, 60 seconds have been removed,
留给你7分钟的时间。
leaving you a time of 7 minutes.
我就像 -
I was just like --
就出我的指尖,
just go out on my -- my fingertips,
我踮起脚尖,做猫牛。
my tippy toes, doing Cat-Cow.
我的脚很轻。
I'm light on my feet.
你知道我的意思?
You know what I mean?
任务中有三个玩家。
Three players out of the mission.
三名球员在场。-别著急。
Three players are in. -Take your time.
是的。-是的。
Yep. -Yep.
容易。
Easy.
安迪就像服用类固醇的猫女。
Andie is like Catwoman on steroids.
太优雅了。
It was so graceful.
你很好。你去哪儿?
You're good. Where are you going?
你很好。
You're good.
弯低。弯低。
Bend low. Bend low.
是的,是的。-是的。
Yep, yep. -Yeah, yeah.
安迪,太棒了。-好主意。
Andie, bravo. -Good idea.
我们走了。我们开始吧。
There we go. There we go.
这太华丽了。-是的。
That's gorgeous. -Yep.
是的。-是的,保持低调。
Yep. -Yep, and stay low.
你上面有一个。-是的。
There's one on top of you. -Yeah.
真正的猫 - 正在制♥作♥的猫窃贼。
Truly a cat -- a cat burglar in the making.
哇。我感觉到你过去的一些瑜伽。
Whoa. I'm sensing some yoga in your past.
是的,就在这里,就在这里。就在这儿。干得好。
Yep, right here, right here. Right here. Good job.
太棒了![ 欢呼和掌声 ]
Bravo! [ Cheers and applause ]
恭喜你,你们三个。你们都成功了。
Congratulations, you three. You've all made it across.
时钟还剩 5 分 35 秒,
There's 5 minutes, 35 seconds remaining on the clock,
你现在有机会再次回去
and you now have the opportunity to go back again
并获得更多战利品。
and get more loot.
好。- 安全系统重启
Okay. -Security system reboot
三、二、一。-去。快点。干得好。
in three, two, one. -Go. Hurry up. Good job.
现在重新开始时间。
Starting the time again now.
去,去,去。-别著急。别著急。
Go, go, go. -Take your time. Take your time.
可能有 11,000 美元需要收集。
There's $11,000 possibly to collect.
是的。-来到中间,
Yep. -Come right there to the middle,
有一个就在你头顶上。
and there's one right on top of your head.
时间快用完了,我不想著急。
Time is going to run out, and I don't want to rush.
我就像“空手道小子”。我真的很好。
I was like "The Karate Kid." I was really good.
我不得不躲闪和躲闪,你知道吗?
I had to duck and dodge, you know?
看 - 哦,注意你的背。-注意你的背部。
Watch -- ooh, watch your back. -Watch your back.
注意你的背在你身后。
Watch your back right behind you.
就在你身后。-喔!
Right behind you. -Whoo!
哇。-我的米尔德丽德阿姨给了我
Wow. -My Aunt Mildred gave me that
出国旅行后。
after a trip abroad.
不要破坏它。
Do not break it.
这是一个很大的问题,所以慢慢来。
This is a big one, so take your time on it.
保持屁♥股♥低。
Keep your butt low.
是的。
Yeah.
呸!-嗷!没关系。
Ugh! -Aw! That's Alright.
没关系。-检测到入侵者。
That's alright. -Intruder detected.
逃生时间减少一分钟。
Escape time reduced by one minute.
最终,一无所获。
Ultimately, nothing was accomplished.
来吧,西里。
Come on, Cirie.
哦。
Ooh.
哦!-嗷!
Oh! -Aw!
检测到入侵者。
Intruder detected.
逃生时间减少一分钟。
Escape time reduced by one minute.
安迪,这一切都取决于你。
Andie, it's all down to you.
给你。我们走吧。-去吧。
There you go. Let's go. -Go for it.
你有一分钟的时间。-你明白了,安迪。
You got one minute. -You got it, Andie.
来吧,来吧,来吧,来吧,来吧。
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
安迪在爬行。
Andie is crawling.
安迪在躲避和潜水。
Andie is ducking and diving.
完全的忍♥者坏蛋共鸣。
Total ninja-badass vibes.
这条项链可能很小,但价值1,500美元。
That necklace may be small, but it's worth $1,500.
是的。-低。低。
Yep. -Low. Low.
是的。低。低。-注意你的头在这个。
Yeah. Low. Low. -Watch your head on this one.
这个。不不!
This one. No, no, no, no, no!
在10,9,8,7...-来吧,你很好。你很好。
In 10, 9, 8, 7... -Come on, You good. You good.
...6, 5, 4, 3, 2 -- -是的!
...6, 5, 4, 3, 2 -- -Yeah!
加油。加油。加油。-是的!
Come on. Come on. Come on. -Yeah!
喔!-大家,拿点东西。
Whoo! -Everybody, grab something.
门锁。-去!跑!拿走你的东西!
Doors locking. -Go! Run! Take your things!
快离开这里!
Get out of here quick!
看著我。
Watch me.
现在,大家,
Now, everybody,
安迪、昆汀和西里,
Andie, Quentin, and Cirie,
您成功运输了货物。
you successfully transported your goods.
你的漂亮工作和不义之财
Your nifty work and ill-gotten gains
为奖池贡献了 13,000 美元。
have contributed $13,000 to the prize pot.
好。-太棒了。
Nice. -Bravo.
布拉瓦。-干得好,你们。
Brava. -Good job, y'all.
然而,克利斯蒂安、艾瑞和凯特,
However, Christian, Arie, and Kate,
你引爆了镭射,你失败了,
you set off the lasers, you failed,
而你贡献为零。
and you contributed zero.
所以我会在圆桌会议上见到你。
So I'll see you at the round table.
记住,今晚,
Remember, tonight,
你必须发声...
you must be vocal...
...你必须大胆...
...you must be bold...
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表