剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
这可能表明凯特可能是叛徒。
and it could indicate that Kate could be a traitor.
是的。
Yeah.
哦!
Oh!
漂亮的帽子。
Nice hat.
* 敦敦敦 *
* Dun dun dun *
凯特来了,这立即说明了很多。
Kate has arrived, and that immediately says a lot.
对于房♥间里的一些人来说,这就像凯特是一个叛徒。
For some people in the room, it's like Kate's a traitor.
当。叛徒要么超级危险
Dang. Traitors are either super risky
用50/50的赌注,或者凯特,你是一个当叛徒。
with the 50/50 bet, or Kate, you're a dang traitor.
好吧,你们一直在说我一直在,所以...
Well, you guys have been saying I am all the time, so...
当然是叛徒留著我
Of course the traitors are keeping me
因为他们仍然想要信徒
because they still want the faithfuls
认为我是叛徒。
to think I'm a traitor.
这是礼物,也是诅咒。
It's a gift and a curse.
人们只是永远不希望我离开。
People just never want me to leave.
啊!-对你来说又是地狱的一天。
Ah! -Another day of hell for you.
是的。
Yep.
那么谁得到了盾牌,我想知道?
So who got the shield, I wonder?
通常我知道谁没有出现。
Usually I know who's not showing up.
在这种情况下,我不确定
In this instance, I'm not sure
我们选择谋杀的人是否会出现
whether the person we chose to murder is gonna show up
因为他们有没有盾牌。
because they had a shield or not.
好吧,好吧,我不想这么说,但是...
Okay, well, I hate to say this, but...
哦!-...我是那个拥有
Oh! -...I'm the one that has
一个盾牌。
a shield.
哦!-哦!
Oh! -Oh!
它没有保护任何一个女孩,
It didn't protect either of the girls,
因为我是得到它的人。-对。
because I'm the one that got it. -Right.
我们赌博。我们中了大奖。
We gambled. We hit the jackpot.
我感觉很棒。
I feel great.
我们选择谋杀的人已经死了。
The person we chose to murder is dead.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
我真的觉得没有方向
I really feel like there's no direction
两者之间。
either way between the two.
我只希望瑞秋来。-哦,我的上帝。
I just hope that Rachel comes. -Oh, my God.
我很著急等著看
I'm very anxious awaiting to see
谁会走过那扇门,
who's gonna walk through that door,
瑞秋或安杰丽卡。
Rachel or Anjelica.
我想知道谁会被谋杀。
I'm wondering who's gonna be murdered.
我真的希望不是瑞秋
I'm really hoping it's not Rachel
因为瑞秋、西里和我
because Rachel, Cirie, and I
从第一天起就结盟了。
have had an alliance since day one.
哦!
Oh!
我很著急等著看
I'm very anxious awaiting to see
谁会走过那扇门,
who's gonna walk through that door,
瑞秋或安杰丽卡。
Rachel or Anjelica.
哦!
Oh!
凯特来了?
Kate's here?
是的。-是的。
Yeah. -Yep.
安杰丽卡被谋杀了?-是的。
Anjelica's murdered? -Yeah.
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
我们在谋杀谁?-安杰丽卡。
Who are we murdering? -Anjelica.
安杰丽卡并没有那么好地做出决定。
Anjelica doesn't really make decisions that well.
说到圆桌...
When it comes to the round table...
嗯嗯-...她摇晃得太容易了,
Mm-hmm. -...she swayed too easily,
轻推太容易了。
nudged too easily.
对某人来说只需要糟糕的一天
All it takes is one bad day for someone
说:“呃,克利斯蒂安和西里是素描。
to say, "Eh, Christian and Cirie are sketch."
而她——是的。-完全。
And she -- yeah. -Exactly.
如果我们想给锅里加钱,
If we want to add money to the pot,
我宁愿有瑞秋。
I'd rather have Rachel.
我也会,因为她把尾巴弄掉了。
I would, too, because she works her tail off.
谁也是盾牌,因为...
Who is also a shield because...
盾牌和嫌疑人。-对。
A shield and suspect. -Right.
所以,安杰丽卡--这就是决定。
So, Anjelica -- that's the decision.
同意。
Agree.
“亲爱的安杰利卡,奉叛徒的命令,
"Dear Anjelica, by order of the traitors,
你被谋杀了。签名了,叛徒。
you have been murdered. Signed, the traitors."
我喜欢玩这个游戏,当然也喜欢
I loved playing this game, and of course
我希望我能打得更久。
I wish I could have played longer.
进来的时候,我太想赢了。
Coming in, I wanted to win so bad.
然后你在玩,
And then you're playing,
你只想第二天早上吃早餐。
and you just want to make it to breakfast the next morning.
这就是它的全部意义所在。
And that's what it's all about.
今天,我没有吃早餐。
And today, I didn't make it to breakfast.
所以,是的。
So, yeah.
该死的。-我知道。
Damn. -I know.
她可能,就像,实际上,就像,刚刚被压碎了。
She's probably, like, actually, like, just crushed.
可怜的安杰丽卡。
Poor Anjelica.
是的,我喜欢计划组合在一起。
Yeah, I love it when a plan comes together, though.
我愿意,我必须说出来。
I do, I have to say it.
早上好,同伴。
Good morning, compadres.
早上好,艾伦。-早上好,我的主人。
Good morning, Alan. -Good morning, my lord.
好吧,你的数位,就像我的紧急葡萄酒供应一样,
Well, your numbers, like my emergency wine supply,
正在以惊人的速度耗尽。
are depleting at an alarming rate.
叛徒受了致命伤。
The traitors are mortally wounded.
战斗赢了,
The battle is won,
但战争远未结束。
but the war is far from over.
凯特、瑞秋·
Kate, Rachel,
你在审判中幸存下来,并活著再战斗一天。
you survived being on trial and live to fight another day.
活著真是太好了!
What a time to be alive!
及时行乐。拥抱这一天!对吧,凯特?
Carpe diem. Embrace the day! Right, Kate?
是的。-好的,凯特。
Yeah. -All right, Kate.
好。让我们开始吧,好吗?
Okay. Let's get going, shall we?
我想今天的任务真的会振奋你们的精神。
I think today's mission will really lift your spirits.
嗯。
Mm.
安杰丽卡的房♥间比我的好多了。
Anjelica's room was much nicer than mine.
我可能会搬家。
I might move.
你已经占领了安杰丽卡的房♥间?
You're already taking Anjelica's room?
嘿,你必须做你必须做的事情。
Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.
我只在这里过夜。你明天就可以拥有它。
I'm only here for a night. You can have it tomorrow.
哇。
Wow.
我感觉有点出圈,
I'm feeling a little bit out of the loop,
我今天有点难过。[ 叹息 ]
and I'm a little sad today. [ Sighs ]
我一直在想我的女儿,
I'm thinking about my daughter the entire time,
这真的很难。
and it's really hard.
我需要努力让自己振作起来。
I need to try and pull myself together.
那么你们今晚要说你们要投票吗?
So who are you guys gonna say you're voting then, tonight?
我确实觉得谢尔贝的态度是,
I do feel like Shelbe's attitude is, like,
她已经退房♥了。-是的。
she's checked out. -Yeah.
是的,她甚至没有做任何事情。
Yeah, she's not even, like, doing anything.
她很高兴能参与这整件事。
She was so happy to be in this whole thing.
然后她一直都很沮丧
And then she's just been depressed this whole time
“因为她有一个秘密。-嗯嗯。
'cause she's holding a secret. -Mm-hmm.
昨晚,她好像没有反应,
Last night, she had, like, no reaction,
到科迪的情况。
to how it went with Cody.
我觉得她是个叛徒。
I feel like she's a traitor.
我现在正在和自己战斗。
I'm fighting with myself right now.
谢尔贝对她有很多怀疑,这对我有好处。
Shelbe has a lot of suspicion on her, which is good for me.
但是,你知道,我们是叛徒和一切,
But as much as, you know, we're traitors and everything,
我不喜欢看到任何人被孤立。
I don't like to see anybody isolated.
我只是来看看你还好不好。
I just came to see if you're okay.
我很感激。我只是想念我的孩子。
And I appreciate that. I just miss my child.
是的,不,我无法想像。-我真的知道。
Yeah, no, I can't imagine. -I really do.
当我第一次上「幸存者」时,
When I went on "Survivor" the first time,
我最小的五岁。-真?
my youngest was five. -Really?
是的。所以我知道那种感觉。
Yeah. So I know that feeling.
然后是其他一切...
And then with everything else...
是的,我只是想念她。
Yeah, I just miss her.
这个游戏很有挑战性,但我需要这笔钱。
This game is challenging, but I need that money.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表