剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
你一直在推动迈克尔
You have been pushing Michael
并推动迈克尔,推动迈克尔。
and pushing Michael and pushing Michael.
但数学对我来说不是数学,姐姐。
But the math ain't mathing for me, sis.
我认为迈克尔是一个忠实的人,
I think Michael is a faithful,
我会继续为某人挺身而出
and I'll continue to stand up for someone
在如此可怕的情况下。
in a situation that horrible.
我认为你是叛徒。
I think you are a traitor.
哦。
Oh.
这就是问题所在。
Here's the problem.
我们浪费了很多时间
We're wasting so much time
专注于错误的事情。
focusing on the wrong things.
我认为每个人的工作就是,比如,看看模式。
I think it's everybody's job is to, like, look at the patterns.
迈克尔,嗯,连续两个晚上,
Michael, um, two nights in a row,
这是你对杰拉尔丁的话。
it was your word versus Geraldine.
然后,昨晚,这是你对布兰迪的话。
And then, last night, it was your word against Brandi.
不幸的是,只有一个合乎逻辑的结论
Unfortunately, there's only one logical conclusion
我可以借鉴,比如,你知道,最后两个晚上。
I can draw from, like, you know, the last two nights.
我 - 你有权发表这种意见。
And I'm -- You're entitled to that opinion.
但我觉得有很多偏转。
But I feel like there's a lot of deflecting.
无论这些叛徒是谁,都会说,「好吧,
Whoever these traitors are is like, "Okay,
迈克是目标,第一天;迈克是目标,第二天;
Mike was a target, day one; Mike was a target, day two;
马克是一个容易的目标,第三天。
Mark was an easy target, day three.
迈克尔是我的盾牌,因为没有人怀疑我。
Michael is a shield for me because no one suspects me."
我现在可以告诉你,我不是叛徒。
I can tell you right now, I am not a traitor.
我希望我不会回家。但如果我今晚回家,
I hope I'm not going home. But if I go home tonight,
昆汀,我想让你知道,我会永远感激
Quentin, I want you to know that I will forever appreciate
你为我撑腰。你相信我,
you sticking up for me. You believed in me,
这对我来说意味著绝对的世界。
and that means the absolute world to me.
谢谢。-为了记录,迈克尔,
Thank you. -For the record, Michael,
就在我们进去之前,以为你可能是个叛徒。
just before we went in here, thought you might be a traitor.
同时,他只是发表了整个演讲。
Meanwhile, he just gave the whole speech.
他愿意把任何人的名字扔在那里。
He's willing to throw anyone's name out there.
我说,“他去为你打球,”
And I said, "He went to bat for you,"
你说... - 是,不,不,不,不,不,
and you said... -Yeah, no, no, no, no, no,
我记得你在说什么。
I remember what you're talking about.
不,我做到了。我曾经说过,
No, I did. I said, at one time,
我怀疑昆汀,因为他说话太好了。
I suspected Quentin because he is so well-spoken.
你说,“他去为你打球了。
And you said, "He went to bat for you."
我说,“是的,我知道他做到了,我永远感激不尽。
And I said, "Yes, I know he did, and I'm forever grateful
为此,“但这并不能改变事实
for that," but that doesn't change the fact
我怀疑他是叛徒,因为——
that I suspected he was a traitor because --
它不是“可疑的”,而是“可疑的”。
It was not "suspected," it was "suspect."
让我完成!
Let me finish!
我说,我不-- -我听你说了很多。
I said, I don't -- -I've heard you talk a lot.
嗯,我听你说了很多。
Well, I've heard you talk a lot.
除了投票给忠实的人之外,别无他法。
And it was nowhere other than voting faithfuls off.
事实是,我现在的决定 -
Fact of the matter is, the decision for me right now --
显然,你们都可以做出自己的选择——
and obviously you all can make your own choice --
要么投票给你,要么投票给你,凯特,
it's either vote you, or vote you, Kate,
因为这是我认为我们作为忠实者唯一拥有的戏剧。
because it's the only play that I think we have, as faithfuls.
我认为,就像你的观点一样,
I think, like, to your point,
我们必须看看一种模式。
we have to look at a pattern.
迈克尔现在已经两次在砧板上。
Michael's now been on the chopping block twice.
因此,这为我们提供了投票迈克尔的明确途径。
So this gives us a clear route to vote Michael.
如果他是一个忠实的人,
If he is a faithful,
然后我们看一个不同的方向,
then we look in a different direction,
基于谁一直在指责他。
based on who's been pointing the finger at him.
我对迈克尔充满信心,我会自♥由♥地说。
I feel confident about Michael, and I'll say that freely.
如果他是忠实的,我会承担责任——
I'll take the blame if he's a faithful --
愿意这样做,因为我不认为他是,但是......
willing to do that, 'cause I don't think he is, but...
谈话的时间结束了。
Time to talk is over.
现在是时候投票了。
It's now time to place your votes.
我仍然认为他可能是叛徒。
I still think he could be a traitor.
但现在他们认为迈克尔也是叛徒。
But now they think Michael's a traitor, too.
我只是不知道
I just don't know
如果今晚放逐他是最好的主意。
if banishing him tonight is the best idea.
我不知道最好的策略是什么。
I don't know what the best strategy is.
将迈克尔驱逐出城♥堡♥
Banishing Michael from the castle
不是我想做的事情,
is not something that I want to do,
但我不知道我们是否有选票让凯特下台。
but I don't know if we have the votes to get Kate out.
球员
Players,
是时候公布你的选票了。
it's time to reveal your votes.
我们将从瑞秋开始。
We're going to start with Rachel.
迈克尔,对不起。我投了你一票。
Michael, I'm sorry. I voted for you.
我想你已经有两枪要打了。
I think you've had two shots to stay in.
老实说,我不知道
And I honestly don't know
如果你是不是叛徒。
if you are a traitor or not.
所以。。。-昆汀?
So... -Quentin?
凯特,我投票给你。
Kate, I voted for you.
我认为你是叛徒。
I think you're a traitor.
西里?
Cirie?
所以,我今晚来到这里,
So, I came in here tonight,
准备好投票给你了,迈克尔,
ready to vote you, Michael,
只是为了我们可以把它放在床上。
just so we can put it to bed.
但我从来没有,从来没有成为追随者。
But I've never, ever been a follower.
我不认为迈克尔是叛徒。
I don't think Michael's a traitor.
所以我把票投给了凯特。
So I voted Kate.
我们拭目以待。
And we shall see.
阿曼达?
Amanda?
迈克尔,我投票给你。
Michael, I voted for you.
我从来不觉得你是叛徒。
I've never felt that you were a traitor.
嗯,但听凯尔怎么说
Um, but listening to what Kyle had to say
阿里不得不说,我正在加入这个潮流。
and what Arie had to say, I'm jumping on the bandwagon.
我想我们会找到答案的。
And I guess we're gonna find out.
凯特?-迈克尔,我投票给你。
Kate? -Michael, I voted for you.
我认为你是一个伟大的叛徒。
I think you're a great traitor.
安蒂?-迈克尔,我投票给你。
Andie? -Michael, I voted for you.
没有什么反对你的。
Nothing against you.
我只是认为有太多的危险信♥号♥♥。
I just think there's been way too many red flags.
阿瑞?
Arie?
迈克尔,也投票给你。
Michael, voted for you, as well.
这是迈克尔的五票和凯特的两票。
That's five votes for Michael and two for Kate.
基♥督♥教?
Christian?
呃,我投票给凯特。
Uh, I voted for Kate.
迈克尔,你刚刚到处都是该死的地方。
Michael, you've just been all over the damn place.
也脱离了直觉。
Going off gut feeling, as well.
但这是我最后一次为你打球。
But this is the last time I go to bat for you.
迈克尔?
Michael?
我的投票是给凯特的。
My vote is for Kate.
我不认为你是叛徒。实际上,我根本没有。
I do not think you're a traitor. I don't at all, actually.
更何况只是为了拯救自己。
And it's more so just to save myself.
迈克尔五票。凯特四票。
Five votes for Michael. Four votes for Kate.
它似乎处于平衡状态,
It seems to be in the balance,
但可怕的钟摆接下来会向哪个方向摆动?
but which way will the frightful pendulum swing next?
科 迪?
Cody?
迈克尔。对不起,伙计。
Michael. Sorry, buddy.
谢尔贝?
Shelbe?
迈克尔,我投票给你。
Michael, I voted for you.
如果我们今晚不带你出去,
If we don't get you out tonight,
明天我就可以参加下一次放逐,
and I'm able to be at the next banishment tomorrow,
我正在转向其他嫌疑人,因为很明显,
I'm moving on to other suspects because, clearly,
没有足够的人相信你是叛徒,
not enough people believe you're a traitor,
所以我宁愿继续前进。
so I'd rather just move on from it.
迈克尔,如果你再得到一票,
Michael, if you receive one more vote,
你将被放逐。
you will be banished.
迈克尔,我投票给你。没什么私人的。
Michael, I voted for you. Nothing personal.
迈克尔,呃...
Michael, uh...
对不起,你必须成为牺牲品。
Sorry you had to be the sacrifice.
如果你真的是一个忠实的人,
If you're truly a faithful,
我们有一些严肃的指责要做,
we have some serious finger-pointing to do,
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表