剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
...你必须无情。
...and you must be ruthless.
演艺圈。
Showbiz.
没有军械库。该死的。
No armory. Damn.
即使有一半的团队在这个挑战中失败,
Even with half the team failing at this challenge,
我们仍然能够提取 13,000 美元
we still were able to pull out $13,000
添加到锅中。
to add to the pot.
所以每个人,就像,现在都相爱了,
So everybody's, like, all in love right now,
但以后会有血。
but there will be blood later.
我觉得艾伦家伙脑袋有点不舒服...
I think that Alan guy's a little sick in the head...
哪个艾伦-- -...让我们杀人
Which Alan -- -...making us murder people
并偷狗屎。-抢劫他。
and steal shit. -Rob him.
这是他有一个奇怪的爱好。
This is a weird hobby he's got.
最近两天,凯特就像一个不同的人
The last two days, Kate's been just, like, a different person
“因为我觉得她知道
'cause I feel like she knows
或者她觉得她会走到最后。
or she feels like she's going to get to the end.
是的,她变了,但那是她的事情
Yeah, she has changed, but that's been her thing
我觉得整个游戏都是烟雾和镜子。
this whole game is smoke and mirrors, I feel like.
是的。-只是,你知道,
Yeah. -Just, you know,
分心和混乱。
distraction and chaos.
但是造成了太多的伤害。
But too much damage is done.
所以让我们把她弄出去。让我们把她弄出去。
So let's get her out. Let's get her out.
我确实认为克利斯蒂安是叛徒,因为昨天,
I do think Christian's a traitor because, yesterday,
随著他被招募的迟到而尴尬的宣布
with the late, awkward announcement of he got recruited
但拒绝了。-是的。
but turned it down. -Yeah.
你认为克利斯蒂安是那么多球
You think Christian is that ballsy
站起来撒谎说他被招募了?
to stand up and lie and say he got recruited?
为什么克利斯蒂安觉得有义务大声喊出来?
Why would Christian feel obligated to shout that out?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我只知道我们今晚必须得到一个叛徒。
All I know is we got to get a traitor tonight.
哎呀-呼!
Aye yai yai. -Hoo!
我在那个任务中非常努力。
I worked so hard in that mission.
要出去... -两秒钟。
To be out in... -For two seconds.
...两秒钟。-燃烧了这么多卡路里。
...two seconds. -Burned so many calories.
我的意思是,一个任务
I mean, the one mission
我实际上想,“这会很有趣,”
where I was actually like, "This is going to be fun,"
我出去了。-我知道。
I'm out. -I know.
我今晚投票给凯特感觉还可以,
I'm feeling okay with voting Kate tonight,
但我也感觉到克利斯蒂安的名字出现了。
but what I'm also feeling is Christian's name comes up.
它已经整整一天了。
It's been coming up all day.
而且,老实说,你不知道是否有人在说实话。
And, honestly, you don't know if anybody's telling the truth
关于他们是谁或他们是否在扮演角色。
about who they are or if they're playing a role.
所以有人在撒谎,他们做得很好。
So somebody's lying, and they're doing a very good job at it.
显然,没有军械库,所以每个人都在争夺
Clearly, there's no armory, so everybody's up for grabs
我们正在进入电线。
and we are getting down to the wire.
是的。
Yeah.
但有了这个,我只想打开它。
But with that, I'm just want to open it up.
你们都在想什么?
What are y'all thinking?
为什么?我们投票给谁?-是的。
For what? Who we're voting? -Yeah.
凯特。
Kate.
嗯,你知道,很多事情都变了
Well, you know, so many things change
全天。-哦,是的。
throughout the day. -Oh, yeah.
所以我必须倒带。-我以为你要说
So I have to rewind. -I thought you were about to say
有些事情发生了变化。我说,“兄弟,请不要。
that something changed. I was like, "Bro, please no."
不,但是,通常情况下,这所房♥子里的事情会发生变化
No, but, typically, things change in this house
从上午到下午。-是的。
from morning to afternoon. -Yeah, yeah.
哦,100%。就我个人而言,如果不是凯特,
Oh, 100%. For me, personally, if it's not Kate,
对我来说,这意味著你或你可能是叛徒。
to me, that means you or you could be traitors.
我还不想真正跨过那座桥,精神上。
I don't want to really cross that bridge yet, mentally.
如果是你,你是,就像,我什至没有——
If it's you, you are, like, I don't even --
如果是我?是的。哦,是的。-伙计,你,就像,
If it's me? Yeah. Oh, yeah. -Dude, you're, like,
下一级,比如...
next level, like...
老实说,我认为我做不到。
I don't think I could do that, honestly.
我本可以加入,但我选择不加入。
I could've joined, and I chose not to.
我想我昨天做的戏
I think the play that I did yesterday
关于说我被招募是过去。
about saying I was recruited is in the past.
然而,阿里今天在昆汀面前提出了这个问题,
However, Arie kind of brought it up today in front of Quentin,
我只是立即换了桌子给他。
and I just immediately switched the tables on him.
他将加入我们的团队。
He's coming into our team.
你知道,这有点像我们的帝国作为叛徒,
This is, you know, kind of our empire as traitors,
我们说什么就是什么。
and what we say goes.
所以我只希望他不要有任何胡乱的想法。
So I just hope he doesn't get any wild ideas.
我必须看看我认为谁想要我,
I have to look at who I think wanted me,
这很奇怪。-哦。
and that's weird. -Oh.
这很奇怪,因为,就像,是男孩吗?
That's weird because, like, is it the boys?
就像,我必须看看那个。
Like, I have to look at that.
是的。-然后你带西里,
Yeah. -And then you take Cirie,
从未被谈论过,
which has never been talked about,
但西里是一个游戏玩家。
but Cirie's a gamer.
我要出去。
I'm going to go outside.
克利斯蒂安已经说得很清楚了
Christian has made it very clear
他愿意把我和西里扔到公共汽车下面。
he's willing to throw me and Cirie under the bus.
就像,他正在接受这个,
Like, he is taking this,
就像,到另一个我不舒服的水准。
like, to another level that I'm uncomfortable with.
我只是觉得克利斯蒂安觉得他,你知道,
I just feel like Christian feels like he's, you know,
我们领先两步,
two steps ahead of us,
但他并不比我领先两步。
but he's not two steps ahead of me.
他太自大了。-他是。他是。他是。
He's so cocky. -He is. He is. He is.
他知道他正在赢得这场比赛,
He knows that he's winning this game,
我觉得他会杀了我或你
and I feel like he would slaughter me or you
在帽子掉落时... -100%。
at the drop of a hat... -100%.
...就像,甚至没有多想,所以——
...like, without even a second thought, so --
甚至不眨眼。-艾瑞,我告诉你,
Without even blinking an eye. -Arie, I'm telling you,
我知道我是叛徒,但看看我。
I know I'm a traitor, but look at me.
你可以相信我。我不会-- -你也可以相信我。
You can trust me. I will not -- -You can trust me, too.
我不想--我很高兴和你一起走到最后。
I'm not trying to -- I'm happy to go to the end with you.
不,我是 100%。
No, I'm 100%.
我们意见一致。-相同。我向你保证
We are on the same page. -Same. I promise you,
我从来没有提起过你的名字,整个游戏。
I've never brought your name up, this whole game.
你可以四处打听。
You can ask around.
我们今晚会完成的,
We'll get that done tonight,
然后我们只需要弄清楚下一步是什么。
and then we'll just have to figure out what's next.
是的,让我们这样做。
Yeah, let's do that.
但我很高兴。-我很兴奋。
But I'm happy. -I'm excited.
[ 两人都笑了 ]
[ Both chuckle ]
看,这就是它变得粘的地方,
See, this is where it gets sticky,
因为我喜欢所有剩下的人。
because I like all the people that are left.
我只想通过圆桌会议,
I just want to make it through the round table,
然后我将进入下一步。
and then I will go to my next steps.
可惜你已经结婚了。
Too bad you're already married.
我可能是单身女郎。
I could be The Bachelorette.
大家在哪里?
Where is everybody?
狗屎很无聊。
Shit is boring.
假设凯特,我们投票给凯特,而不是她,
Let's say Kate, we vote Kate, and it's not her,
我完全无处可去,因为我认为不是你,
I have absolutely nowhere to go because I don't think it's you,
我不认为是西里。-这不是西里。
I don't think it's Cirie. -It's not Cirie.
Cirie不会那样做我们。
Cirie wouldn't do us like that.
其他人,我可以 - 我会没事的,
Everybody else, I could -- I would be okay with,
但是那 - 那会伤害我。-那会很痛。
but that -- that would hurt me. -That would hurt.
这也是我的感受。
And that's how I feel, too.
是的。我不认为是你。我不认为是西里。
Yeah. I don't think it's you. I don't think it's Cirie.
对我来说,我有更多的克利斯蒂安
For me, I have more off of Christian
比我会 Arie,那只是因为
than I would Arie, and that's just because
我们已经多次谈论过这个问题,他的名声。
we've talked about this multiple times, with his reputation.
嗯嗯。 -他只是24/7的生活如此之高,
Mm-hmm. -He's just so high on life 24/7,
我觉得,即使在这种情况下,
and I feel like, even in this situation,
有什么东西要找你,你知道吗?
something's got to get to you, you know?
但后来我也想,“这是基♥督♥徒。
But then I'm also like, "It's Christian."
我很难弄清楚,比如,
It's so hard for me to figure out, like,
如果这只是孩子的个性 24/7。
if that's just the kid's personality 24/7.
嗯嗯,是的。-然后,你知道,
Mm-hmm. Yeah. -And then, you know,
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表