剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
谢尔贝似乎也很明显。
Shelbe does seem very obvious, too.
你怎么确定?“因为你认为我是叛徒。
How do you know for sure? 'Cause you think I'm a traitor.
我不是。
I'm not.
而且,我的意思是,我不会选择那套衣服,
And, I mean, I wouldn't pick that outfit,
所以我认为我不完全相信你的判断。
so I don't think I trust your judgment completely.
所以,现在你正在敲我的衣服?
So, now you're knocking my outfit?
嗯,早上好,凯特。
Well, good morning, Kate.
我不会选择那件丑陋的背心。
I wouldn't pick that ugly vest.
我知道。[模糊不清'
I know. [Indistinct'
凯特和我之间没有失去爱情。
There is no love lost between Kate and I.
这是非常明显的
It's very obvious
在这一点上,它只是 - 这很有趣。
At this point, it's just -- it's funny.
我只是无法理解信徒如何
I just can't understand how the faithful
能被她蒙蔽双眼。
can be so blinded by her.
你知道,凯特是个叛徒。
You know, Kate's a traitor.
真是敲门声。-请进。
What a knock. -Come in.
该死的,这太伤脑筋了。
Damn, this is nerve-racking.
坐在我旁边的三个人是正在受审的人。
The three people sitting next to me are the ones that's on trial.
一个错误的表达,一个错误的动作,
One wrong expression, one wrong action,
可以把整个桌子都翻过来。
can just turn the entire table on you.
这就是让我紧张的原因。
That's what makes me nervous.
我们的团队现在感觉真的很小。
Our, like, group feels really small now.
我不知道谁被谋杀了。
I have no idea who got murdered.
所以,安迪和科迪是仅剩的两个人。
So, Andy and Cody are the only two left.
我知道科迪会走进那扇门,
I know Cody's gonna walk through that door,
因为他是叛徒。
because he's a traitor.
这是一个沉重的敲门声。-我知道。
That was a heavy knock. -I know.
步行去吃早餐,
Walking to breakfast,
看到西里,我真是太兴奋了。
I'm just super stoked to see Cirie.
在这座城♥堡♥里,Cirie是唯一的东西,
in this castle, Cirie is the one thing,
一个人,这对我来说是一个不变的。
the one person, that has been a constant for me.
这就像——就像我的家人。
That's like -- That's like my family.
科迪在哪里?- 科迪被谋杀。
Where's Cody? -Cody is murdered.
我永远不会想到这一点。
I would never expect that.
这会很有趣。
This is gonna be interesting.
你是最后一个。
You're last.
哦。
Oh.
没有人被谋杀。
No one got murdered.
我想我们都非常兴奋,没有人被谋杀。
I think we all are very excited that no one has been murdered.
但我们都知道,在这个游戏中,没有什么是容易的。
But we all know that nothing comes easy in this game.
所以,就像,“等等。没那么容易。
So, it's like, "Hold on. It's not that easy.
有些事情要发生了。
Something's about to happen."
我当时想,“里面有很多脑袋。
I was like, "There's a lot of heads in there."
好吧,所以,没有人被谋杀。这是怎么回事?
Okay, so, nobody got murdered. What's going on?
我表现得像我是最后的忠实信徒
I'm acting like I'm the last faithful
谁走进了门,
who's walked through the door,
我不知道发生了什么。
and I have no idea what's going on.
他们不知道,狗屎要倒下了。
Little do they know, shit's about to go down.
哦。哦。
Oh. Oh.
早上好,球员们。
Good morning, players.
早上好。好吧。
Good morning. Well all right.
现在,众所周知,阿曼达不得不离开我的城♥堡♥。
Now, as we all know, Amanda has had to leave my castle.
我现在可以向你透露...
And I can now reveal to you...
...那个阿曼达...
...that Amanda...
是。。。
was...
...一个忠实的人。
...a faithful.
我就知道。
I knew it.
好。
Okay.
然而,阿曼达是唯一的球员
However, Amanda was the only player
昨晚离开城♥堡♥,
to leave the castle last night,
因为,如你所知,没有谋杀。
because, as you know, there was no murder.
但游戏的曲折并不止于此。
But the twists and turns of the game don't stop there.
你现在应该知道意想不到的事情
You should know by now that the unexpected
总是在拐角处。
is always around the corner.
凯特。。。
Kate...
安杰丽卡...
Anjelica...
瑞 秋。。。
Rachel...
我有东西给你。
I have something for you.
什么?
What?
等。发生了什么事情?
Wait. What is happening?
这些。。。
These...
是叛徒的三封情书。
are three love letters from the traitors.
哦,我的上帝。我要吐了。
Oh, my God. I'm gonna throw up.
这是什么?
What is it?
什么?
What?
这些。。。
These...
是叛徒的三封情书。
are three love letters from the traitors.
哦,我的上帝。我要吐了。
Oh, my God. I'm gonna throw up.
这是什么?
What is it?
什么?
What?
“特此向你送达正式通知
"You are hereby served official notice
你已被审判,
that you have been put on trial,
今晚可能面临谋杀。
and face possible murder tonight."
所以,你们三个 - 凯特,安杰丽卡和瑞秋 -
So, you three -- Kate, Anjelica, and Rachel --
目前正在受审。
are now on trial.
今天,你的一举一动都会被叛徒解剖。
Today, your every move will be dissected by the traitors.
当夜幕降临时,你们三个中的一个将被谋杀。
When night falls, one of you three will be murdered.
就像,我吓坏了。
Like, I am freaking out.
我的意思是,如果我现在是游戏中的其他人,
I mean, if I was anyone else in the game right now,
我认为他们应该,就像,今天开派对,
I think that they should be, like, having a party today,
因为他们不用担心今晚被谋杀。
because they don't have to worry about being murdered tonight.
我认为叛徒痴迷于我。
I think the traitors are obsessed with me.
我已经结束了。
And I'm over it.
所以,我今晚要以这样或那样的方式离开。
So, I am leaving tonight one way or another.
...证明我们是忠诚的?
...prove that we're faithful?
任何玩家都可以接受审判。
Any player can be put on trial.
好吧,所以不要 -
Okay, so don't --
我们不能排除他们只是忠实的人。
we can't rule them out as only faithfuls.
正确。
Correct.
这并不意味著你是安全的,因为你可能在那里,
That does not mean you're safe, because you could be on there,
你是叛徒的一部分,
and you're part of the traitors,
他们不会投票给你。
and they're not gonna vote you off.
我只是说。
I'm just saying.
我不是说你是,
I'm not saying you are,
但你们三个中的一个仍然有可能
but there's still a chance that one of you three
可能是叛徒。
could be a traitor.
克利斯蒂安说了很多。
Christian talks a lot.
我就像“兄弟,喜欢。你得小心。
I'm like "Bro, like. you got to be careful."
我是一个忠实的人。
I'm a faithful.
就像,我不知道 - 我不知道还有多少
Like, I don't -- I don't know how much more
我需要向你们证明这一点。
I need to prove it to you guys.
就像,我真的是一个忠实的人。
Like, I'm literally a faithful.
人们可能会看著我,他们会说,
People probably look at me, and they're like,
“她太戏剧化了。”
"She's so dramatic."
但是,就像,这只是 - 这很难,就像,接受审判一样。
But, like, it's just -- it's hard, like, being on trial.
就像,它是 - 你从11中的1变成3中的1
Like, it's -- you go from 1 of 11 to 1 of 3
将被谋杀。
that are going to be murdered.
这简直太疯狂了。
It's just crazy.
滚出地狱免费卡。
Get Out of Hell Free card.
谢谢你,叛徒。
Thank you, Traitors.
我非常喜欢这些小小的晨会。
I so love these little morning meetings.
不是吗?
Don't you?
我完全相信,
I have complete faith that,
当我的后背靠在墙上时,
when my back is up against the wall,
我拉过。
that I pull through.
这就是我所做的。
And that's just what I do.
所以,当我意识到是他们三个
So, when I realized that it's the three of them
今晚可能会被谋杀,
that might be murdered tonight,
我说,“呜呜。好。
I'm like, "Whew. Okay.
活著再打一天。
Live to fight another day."
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表