剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
谁知道这会带来什么?
Who knows what that brings?
此外,当有人怀疑某事时,
Also, when someone is suspicious of something,
他们所做的任何事情都会让你失望。
anything they do is gonna set you off.
你会认为他们所做的一切都是粗略的,
You're gonna think everything they do is sketchy,
无论如何,如果你怀疑某人。
no matter what, if you're suspicious of someone.
我不怀疑很多人。
I'm not suspicious of many people.
整件事就像-- -是的,任何人 - 是的。
That whole thing was like -- -Yeah, anybody -- yeah.
像这样指指点点。
Pointing fingers like that.
但是你知道还有什么粗略的吗?
But you know what else is sketchy?
你把杰拉尔丁投出去了,然后喜欢,坚持他。
You voted Geraldine out and like, stuck with him.
因为我得到了-
Because I got --
我觉得她很奇怪,她的行为方式。
I thought she was weird, the way she was acting.
她是一个很好的合作伙伴。我的意思是,我在桌子上说过。
She was a great partner. I mean, I said that at the table.
我是一个大女孩。我可以自己做决定。
I'm a big girl. I can make my own decisions.
所以我不相信你。所以我不相信你。
So I don't trust you. So I don't trust you.
凯特很直接。
Kate is very direct.
戴著太阳镜,戴著墨镜,令人生畏。
Sunglasses on and off. Intimidating.
我觉得我应该出去。
I feel like I should go out.
嘿,如果你不信任我——看看我。没关系。
Hey, if you don't trust me -- Look at me. That's okay.
我会做我想我必须做的事情。
I'll do what I guess I have to do.
我也不会为此失眠。
I'm not gonna lose sleep over it either.
我不是亲自来找你的。
I'm not coming at you personally.
我只是觉得是...
I just think it was...
我一点也不觉得你是。
I don't feel like you are at all.
我认为她是一个非常非常大的威胁。
I think she is a very, very big threat.
她在我身上。
She's on to me.
喔!
Whoo!
寒冷!
Chilly!
嗨,你好。-你好。
Hello there. -Hello.
音乐赋予宇宙灵魂,赋予一切生命。
Music gives a soul to the universe and life to everything.
音乐也可以给你很多 25 盛大今天
Music could also give you lot 25 grand today
添加到您的奖池中已经存在的50个大奖中。
to add to the already existing 50 grand in your prize pot.
今天的任务很简单,就是制♥作♥甜美的音乐。
Today's task is quite simply to make sweet, sweet music.
你们都必须齐心协力才能实现目标。
You'll all have to pull together to achieve your goal.
在你的上一次任务中,你把钱留在了桌子上。
In your last mission, you left money on the table.
那么今天的任务将如何进行呢?
So how will today's mission go?
如果失败了,谁会受到责备?
And who will be culpable if there's a failure?
是时候分成两组了。
It's time to split up into two groups.
第一批七人将是音乐制♥作♥人。
The first group of seven will be the music makers.
另一组10人 -- 你的工作是做耳朵。
The other group of 10 -- your job is to be the ears.
所以。。。
So...
我是耳朵。我知道我从事音乐工作,但我是音乐的耳朵。
I'm an ear. I know I work in music, but I'm an ear of music.
我,就像,很音乐,所以如果你有的话,请关注我
I'm, like, pretty musical, so follow me if you have
任何音乐天才。
any music talent whatsoever.
我可以在淋浴时唱歌♥。-是的,我有一双很棒的耳朵。
I can sing in the shower. -Yeah, I got a great ear.
所以你是音乐制♥作♥者。
So you are the music makers.
您将步行不远即可到达城♥堡♥教堂。
You'll be taking a short walk to the castle chapel.
到达那里后,您将轮流
Once there, you will take turns
为小组其他成员指挥杰作
in conducting a masterpiece for the rest of the group
在宏伟的教堂钟声上演奏,
to play on the magnificent chapel bells,
这一切都在我的场地管♥理♥员♥弗格斯的监视下。
all under the watchful eye of my groundskeeper, Fergus.
你们其余的人,听众,将和我一起进城♥堡♥。
The rest of you, the listeners, will join me in the castle.
你的任务是匹配来自铃铛的音乐
Your task is to match the music coming from the bells
到音乐盒中包含的音乐
to the music contained in a music box
来自我在城♥堡♥的广泛收藏。
from my extensive collection in the castle.
每个音乐盒里都有一个小雕像。
There is a figurine in every music box.
一旦你匹配了来自铃铛的音乐
Once you have matched the music coming from the bells
到音乐盒中的音乐,你必须搜索城♥堡♥
to the music in the music box, you must search the castle
对于与小雕像相匹配的物品并将其带给我。
for an item that matches the figurine and bring it to me.
将有五轮,每轮5分钟,
There will be five rounds, 5 minutes each,
对于你带给我的每一件正确的物品,
and for every correct item you bring me,
我会给你5000美元,添加到集体奖池中。
I will give you $5,000 to add to the collective prize pot.
音乐制♥作♥者,您现在将步行不远即可到达教堂。
Music makers, you will now take the short walk to the chapel.
耳朵,跟我来。
Ears, follow me.
哦。让我们去做吧。
Ooh. Let's do it.
我一定会看著大家
I'll definitely be watching everybody
在这次任务中,看看
during this mission to see
如果有明确的人,我们可以谋杀
if there's any clear-cut people we can murder
来自任务期间发生的事情。
from something that happens during the mission.
天啊。我们要进去了。
Oh, God. We're going in.
哇。这是怎么?
Whoa. What is this?
哇。费格斯!
Wow. Fergus!
什么?
What?
啊!
Aah!
哦!
Oh!
我只是觉得整个苏格兰都是-
I just feel like all of Scotland is --
有点霉味和冰冷。
is a little musty and cold.
我们在这个教堂里。我的意思是,它就像,令人毛骨悚然。
And here we are in this church. I mean, it is, like, spooky.
有数位。
There are numbers.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
它们是编号♥的。
They arenumbered.
这正好在我的小巷里。我吹长笛和短笛。
This is right up my alley. I played flute and piccolo.
我嫁给了一个乐队指挥,
I was married to a band director,
所以音乐总是围绕著我。
so music was always around me.
好了,我先进行。
Okay, so I'm gonna conduct first.
第一个将是最难的
The first one up was gonna be the hardest
“因为我们只是想,比如,让我们的方位直截了当。
'cause we were just trying to, like, get our bearings straight.
我认为这就是为什么我们需要谢尔布来领导。
I think that's why we needed Shelbe to kind of lead.
所以你要做一个和两个。
So you're going to do one and two.
你是两岁、三岁和四岁。你才五岁。而且没有诅咒。
You're two and three and four. You're five. And no cursing.
尽量不要诅咒,斯蒂芬妮。
Try not to curse either, Stephenie.
教堂里没有诅咒。
No cursing in a church.
我认为我们的团队会很棒
I think that our team is gonna be amazing
因为我真的觉得我擅长音乐,你知道吗?
because I really think I'm good at music, you know?
玩家,游戏已经开始。
Players, the game has started.
走吧,伙计们!-我要翻页,好吗?
Let's go, guys! -I'm turning the page, okay?
好吧,让我们开始吧。
All right, let's do it.
好吧。一。
All right. One.
四。
Four.
四。
Four.
四。
Four.
当钟声响起时,
While the bells are being rung,
由其他玩家来破译曲调。
it's up to the rest of the players to decipher the tune.
我需要再听一遍。我需要...
I need to hear it again. I need to...
有趣的解释。
Interesting interpretation.
哦,射击。对不起。我搞砸了。
Oh, shoot. I'm sorry. I messed that up.
好。哦,该死的。
Okay. Oh, damn it.
那是除夕夜的歌♥吗?
Is that the New Year's Eve song?
等等,所以你要去,喜欢 - 你要打电♥话♥ -
Wait, so are you gonna, like -- are you gonna call --
那是那首歌♥?-是的。
That's that song? -Yeah.
让我们开始玩吧。我们开始玩吧。
Let's get playing. Let's get playing.
五,四,五。
Five, four, five.
大声。-六,五。
Louder. -Six, five.
我的铃铛叮叮当当!
My bell was ding!
鼎!
Ding!
七。
Seven.
所以每次我听到叮当声,
So every time I hear the ding,
我当时想,“是的,看看我的贡献。什么?
I was like, "Yeah, look at me contributing. What?"
八。
Eight.
好!-是的。
Nice! -Yes.
你知道这首歌♥是什么吗?-我知道。
Do you know what the song is? -I know.
这是什么?-那是“奥尔德·朗·西恩”。
What is it? -That's "Auld Lang Syne."
那不是「老郎」吗?-什么是小雕像?
Ain't that "Auld Lang Syne"? -What is the figurine?
我们还不知道小雕像是什么。
We don't know what the figurine is yet.
小雕像是什么?
What's the figurine?
3 分钟已过去。
3 minutes has elapsed.
继续听。
Keep listening.
我翻开这些盒子,但大约有15,000个。
I flip open these boxes, but there's like 15,000 of them.
他们听起来像,“叮,叮,叮,叮,叮。
They sound like, "Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding."
就像,他们听起来都一样,爸爸很臭。
Like, they all sound the dadburn stinking same.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表