剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
我不知道女孩们正在经历什么。
I have no idea what the girls are going through.
我听到他们尖叫,就像他们被谋杀致死一样。
I hear them screaming like they are getting murdered to death.
女士们,冷静点!-你能听到我们的声音吗?
Ladies, calm down! -Can you hear us?
错误。-这是怎么?!
Bugs. -What is this?!
蛆。
Maggots.
蟑螂。
Roaches.
我正式进入了地狱的第七层。
I am officially in the seventh layer of hell.
凯特,用绳子。
Kate, use the rope.
用罐头,凯特!-我正在使用罐头!
Use the can, Kate! -I am using the can!
你在对著罐头说话吗?我听不见。
Are you talking into the can? I can't hear you.
如果我们想离开这里,你必须停止尖叫。
If we want to get out of here, you have to stop screaming.
好。好。-通过罐头和我说话。
Okay. Okay. -Talk to me through the can.
哦,我们搞砸了。好。-好的,好的。
Oh, we're screwed. Okay. -Okay, alright.
如果玩家在树林里尖叫,
If a player screams in the woods,
它会发出声音吗?
does it make a sound?
哦。哦。-还有更多。
Oh. Oh. -There's more.
现在到处都是老鼠。呸!
There's mice everywhere now. Ugh!
我们有棕色 = #,白色 =#
We have brown = #, white = #
黑白-- -她说的是磅。
black and white -- -She's saying pound.
棕色 = #?-你有什么棕色的吗?
Brown = #? -Do you have anything brown?
数老鼠。-你数白色。
Count the mice. -You count white.
我会数白色。-你数棕色。
I'll count white. -You count brown.
我们在这个奇怪的小屋里
We're in this weird cabin
那真是令人讨厌,充满了老鼠。
that is just nasty, filled with rats.
有几个开始在我的脚上爬行或其他什么。
A couple start crawling across my feet or whatever.
然后我们意识到,要解锁瑞秋和安迪的挂锁,
And then we realized, to unlock Rachel and Andie's padlock,
我们需要开始计算老鼠。
we need to start counting the rats.
有11只白老鼠。-好。
There's 11 white mice. -Okay.
哦,我的上帝!-它们只是千足虫。
Oh, my God! -They're just millipedes.
没关系。这只是千足虫。
It's okay. It's just millipedes.
发生了什么事情?-我不能!
What's happening? -I can't!
我不能这样做,伙计们!
I can't do it, guys!
11 什么?-白。
11 what? -White.
白。-我听不见。
White. -I can't hear you.
你必须尖叫。尖叫!-白!白!
You have to scream. Scream! -White! White!
尖叫,伙计们!-白!
Scream, guys! -White!
11 白色!-11 什么?
11 white! -11 what?
白!-白老鼠!
White! -White mice!
白鼠。
White mice.
两者:白老鼠?
Both: White mice?
我不能!我不能!我不能!
I can't! I can't! I can't!
不!不要惊慌!-好的,好的,好的。
No! Don't panic! -Okay, okay, okay.
我们必须与隔壁的人沟通,
We have to communicate with the guys next door,
我根本无法运作。
and I can't function at all.
西里,你必须停止尖叫。
Cirie, you gotta stop screaming.
好吧,好吧。-我们被困在这个地狱洞里。
Alright, alright. -We're stuck in this hellhole.
好的,好的,继续。-如果不是凯特,
Okay, okay, go ahead. -If it wasn't for Kate,
我会辞职的。我会辞职的。
I would have quit. I would have quit.
克里斯?-是的。
Chris? -Yes.
嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿。-是的?
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. -Yes?
哦,我的上帝!-你有什么数位吗?
Oh, my God! -Do you have any numbers?
他们就在你身后,就在你身后。
They're right behind you, right behind you.
就在你身后。
Right behind you.
等等,也许是老鼠。
Wait, maybe it's the mice.
数老鼠!-好。
Count the mice! -Okay.
数老鼠。-好。
Count the mice. -Okay.
有 11 白色。有9个棕色。
There's 11 white. There's 9 brown.
好。-11?9棕色。
Okay. -11? 9 brown.
9,11,然后呢?我们需要五个数位。
9, 11, then what? We need five numbers.
你数棕色和白色还是黑色和白色?
Are you counting brown and white or black and white?
黑白,我想。
Black and white, I think.
我需要一个额外的号♥码!
I need an extra number!
我被虫子咬了,伙计们!
I'm getting bitten by bugs, guys!
好吧,我会数棕色和白色,
Okay, I'll count brown and white,
你数棕色和白色。
you count brown and white.
真的被咬了!上帝!该死的!
Literally getting bitten! -[ Screams ] God! God damn it!
他们甚至在说什么?-我们应该重新开始吗?
What are they even saying? -Should we start over?
好。我们将重新开始。
Okay. We'll start over.
呸!伙计们,我不能。我不能。
Ugh! Guys, I can't. I can't.
我不能有别的东西碰我。
I can't have anything else touching me.
我,好像,吓坏了。
I'm, like, freaked out.
我们首先需要棕色!-棕色第一。
We need the brown first! -The brown first.
好的,我们开始吧。一,二...
Okay, here we go. One, two...
好的,8,9...
Okay, 8, 9...
我在想 15 - 15 或 16。
I'm thinking 15 -- 15 or 16.
闭嘴!-你闭嘴!
Shut up! -You shut up!
你已经过半了。15分钟过去了。
You're halfway through. 15 minutes have elapsed.
16, 16, 9?-是的。
16, 16, 9? -Yeah.
嘿,六
Hey, six
嘿,六--
Hey, six--
哦,天哪。
Oh, gosh.
开始大喊大叫。嘿,听好了!
Just start yelling. Hey, listen up!
什么?!-不好意思!
What?! -Sorry!
16, 16, 9.试试看。
16, 16, 9. Try that.
不,不是!你的数字错了!
No, it's not! Your numbers are wrong!
瑞秋,我说到我的意思了。
Rachel, I'm getting to my point.
不,你不是。不要这么说。
No, you're not. Do not say that.
安迪很好。安迪,你没事吧。
Andie's fine. Andie, you're fine.
安迪,没事。-伙计们,请快点!
Andie, it's fine. -Guys, please hurry up!
安迪的 - 我们需要你的说明!
Andie's -- We need your help!
没关系。没关系。
It's okay. It's okay.
你没事吧。
You're okay.
安迪正在经历一次小型惊恐发作。
Andie is having a mini panic attack.
我现在必须成为安迪的摇滚。
I have to be Andie's rock right now.
只要低著头。我想到了。
Just keep your head down. I've got it.
这就是为什么我们是一个团队。我们是为了彼此而来的,对吧?
That's why we're a team. We're here for each other, right?
18 棕色。
18 brown.
18?好。
18? Okay.
13, 14, 15.
13, 14, 15.
你越来越近了。-16.
You're getting closer. -16.
16 白色!
16 white!
16 白色!-16 白色!
16 white! -16 white!
16 白色!好。好。知道了。有多少黑白?
16 white! Alright. Good. I got it. How many black and white?
尝试 8 或 9。-尝试 8 或 9。
Try 8 or 9. -Try 8 or 9.
9 是正确的数位!
9 was the right number!
我们明白了!我们完了!我们完了!
We got it! We're through! We're through!
太棒了,太棒了,太棒了!-好!
Bravo, bravo, bravo! -Okay!
哦!
Ohh!
伙计们,不过,我们必须通过。
Guys, we got to get through, though.
12, 13.-明白了!
12, 13. -Got it!
没问题?打开。-是的。
You got it? Open it. -Yeah.
哦,我的G-啊!
Oh, my G-- Aah!
15. 15! -15.
-15.15!-15.
哦,他们出去了。
Oh, they're out.
“把你的头放在两个盒子里。
"Put your head in 2 boxes each."
我不把头...
I'm not putting my head...
它说“头”?
It says "head"?
嘿,我们仍然需要通过我们的组合
Hey, we still need to get our combo through
这样我们就可以和你们一起出去了!-你能等一下吗?
so we can get out with y'all! -Could you wait a second?
你不知道。。。
You don't know...
我知道。我知道。只是——我知道。没关系。
I know. I know. Just -- I know. That's fine.
只是 - 它是1棕色吗?-我把头 --
Just -- Is it 1 brown? -I put my head --
“把你的头放在两个盒子里。
"Put your head in 2 boxes each."
不!我的上帝!-你可以的。
No! My God! -You can do it.
我来吧。我会做到的,安迪。我来吧。
I'll do it. I'll do it, Andie. I'll do it.
安迪吓坏了。
Andie is freaking out.
现在我们必须把头放在装满虫子的笼子里
And now we have to put our heads inside cages full of bugs
这样我们就可以得到数位
so that we could get to the numbers
这样我们就可以解锁我们的队友。
so that we can unlock our teammates.
有蝎子,有老鼠,
There's scorpions, there's rats,
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表