剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
你现在给她悼词吗?
Are you giving her eulogy now?
什么?不。她-- -我们应该给她回电♥话♥吗?
What? No. She was -- -Should we call her back?
我们应该邀请她回来吗?太迟了?
Should we invite her back? Too late?
生活是不公平的。叛徒是不公平的。
Life isn't fair. Traitors isn't fair.
明天和后天我们将不得不再次这样做。
We're gonna have to do this again tomorrow and the next day.
所以。。。-我需要一些酒。
So... -I need some wine.
是的。
Yeah.
你认为艾伦得到了酒吗?
Do you think Alan's getting the wine?
是的,当然。-艾伦。
Yeah, for sure. -Alan.
特别是对我来说...
Especially for me...
再见,也许永远不会。-再见。
See you guys, maybe never. -Bye.
再见,伙计们。-好吧。晚安,伙计们。
Bye, guys. -All right. Good night, guys.
明天见。
See y'all tomorrow.
今晚又有人被谋杀了,
Somebody is getting murdered again tonight,
我现在很紧张。
and I'm so nervous right now.
我希望明天有更多的时间享用早餐。
I would like to have more time to enjoy breakfast tomorrow.
如果叛徒想不出要摆脱的人
If the traitors can't think of somebody to get rid of
从战略上讲,这就像是,“好吧,他们输掉了挑战。
strategically, it's like, "Well, they lost the challenge.
他们没有把钱放在锅里。他们是自重的。
They didn't put money in the pot. They're dead weight."
我看起来很轻松,对吧?
I just seem like an easy out, right?
好吧,兄弟,我在放逐中幸存下来。
Well, brother, I survived the banishment.
现在我不得不担心谋杀案。
Now I got to worry about a murder.
兄弟,我今晚睡不著了。
I ain't gonna sleep a wink tonight, brother.
虽然我很高兴我通过了圆桌会议
Although I'm very happy that I got through the roundtable
之前没有人提到我的名字。
and nobody mentioned my name earlier.
布兰迪提到了西里和克利斯蒂安。
Brandi had mentioned Cirie and Christian.
这对我们叛徒来说可能是至关重要的。
This could be critical for us traitors.
我不需要这所房♥子里的人
I don't need people in this house
这最终可以结束我的游戏。
that can ultimately end my game.
先生们,我们来了。-怎么了?
Here we are, gentlemen. -What's up?
多么美好的一天。
What a day.
我非常紧张。-我很紧张。
I was very nervous. -I was so nervous.
今天对我们有利的是什么?
What has gone in our favor today?
布兰迪今天更想要迈克尔,而不是她想要氧气。
Brandi wanted Michael more than she wanted oxygen today.
我真的,真的相信你是一个叛徒。
I really, really do believe that you're a traitor.
现在有人有点不高兴
There's people now a little upset
布兰迪的反应——她是如此恶毒地喜欢,
with how Brandi reacted -- that she was so viciously like,
“我仍然认为是迈克尔。我仍然认为是迈克尔。
"I still think it's Michael. I still think it's Michael."
是的。是的。-显然,
Yeah. Yeah. -And obviously,
我们知道不是。
we know it's not.
我爱迈克尔,我把他当作盾牌
I love Michael, and I'm using him as a shield
因为他现在很容易成为目标。
because he is now an easy target.
所以事情是这样的。布兰迪提到了你。
So here's the thing. Brandi's mentioned you.
哦。哇。
Oh. Whoa.
这个问题对你来说将是一个问题。
This issue is going to be a problem for you.
这是更大的问题,我也不得不说。
Here's the bigger problem, which I have to say this, too.
在与布兰迪和凯尔的车里,她提到了你的名字。
In the car with Brandi and Kyle, she mentioned your name.
布兰蒂。-布兰蒂。
Brandi. -Brandi.
所以有一个真人秀明星也是叛徒。
So there's one reality star that's also a traitor.
我的猜测是Cirie,但我不希望它是。
My guess is it's Cirie, but I don't want it to be.
对我来说,她打了我们两个人有点令人担忧。
To me, it's a little alarming that she's hit two of us.
对,你是谁。-那不好。
Right. Who you are. -That is not good.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表