剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
完全。
Exactly.
如果是布兰迪,我可以看到他们的想法。
If it is Brandi, I can see their thinking.
看看现在的凯特。
Look at Kate right now.
她,就像,[哔哔]生气。
She is, like, [bleep] pissed.
我认为巴姆被谋杀了。
I think Bam's been murdered.
砰?-为什么?
Bam? -Why?
我对此不满意。我只是说。
I'm not happy about it. I'm just saying.
没有帐户 - 为什么?-我知道。
No accu -- Why? -I know.
我想要一个警告,你知道的。
I want a caveat, you know.
我认为是砰砰砰。
I think it's Bam.
这是一个沉重的敲门声。-我知道。
That was a heavy knock. -I know.
请进。
Come in.
哦,我的上帝!
Oh, my God!
什么?
What?
请进。-加油。
Come in. -Come on.
哦!
Oh!
嗨,宝贝。-嗨,亲爱的。
Hi, babe. -Hi, honey.
我在等你。我就知道你会来。
I was waiting for you. I knew you'd come.
砰。-该死的。那是无情的。
Bam. -Damn. That's ruthless.
我以为你走了。-砰?
I thought you were gone. -Bam's out?
人们会认为布兰迪太明显了。
People are gonna think that Brandi's too obvious.
但如果巴姆走了,那会像,
But if Bam goes, it would be like,
“为什么会这样?”
"Why in the world?"
这会让很多人离开我们的小径,
It's gonna throw a lot of people off of our trails,
没有人能够理解
and no one's gonna be able to understand
并弄清楚为什么巴姆。
and figure out why Bam.
我像兄弟一样爱巴姆。
I love Bam like a brother.
但不幸的是,我认为你是对的。
But I think you're right, unfortunately.
尽管我不想这样做,
As much as I don't want to do this,
这就是我们必须做的举动。
that's the move we got to do.
这个真的很痛。
This one really hurts.
嗯......
Um...
我觉得很可怕。
I feel horrible.
巴姆是我真正联♥系♥的第一个人。
Bam was the first person I really connected with.
扮演我想扮演的角色,
Playing the role that I wanted,
我必须这样做,它绝对摧毁了我。
I had to do it, and it absolutely destroyed me.
噢
Aw.
噢,伙计。
Aw, man.
根据叛徒的命令,你被谋杀了。
By the order of traitors, you have been murdered.
这是 - 这很糟糕,因为真的没有押韵
It's -- it sucks because there's really no rhyme
或者我被选中的原因。
or reason why I got picked.
每个人都保护自己的后背。不相信任何人。
Everyone protect your own back. Trust nobody.
任何人都可能被背刺。显然,我做到了。
Anyone can get backstabbed. Clearly, I did.
我完全以为他们会摆脱她。
I totally thought they were gonna get rid of her.
没有押韵或理由。-不。是的,这太可怕了。
There's no rhyme or reason. -No. Yeah, that's terrible.
你为什么要摆脱巴姆?
Why would you ever get rid of Bam?
我们选择了巴姆。
We chose Bam.
但布兰迪可能会有一点...
But Brandi could potentially have a little...
邪恶的眼睛,臭眼睛看著我。
evil eye, stinky eye on me.
也许她就是我们接下来要看的那个人。
Maybe she is who we look at next.
凯特说她在哪里叫它?我不记得了。
Where did Kate say that she called it? I don't remember.
是的,我不知道她从哪里得到的。
Yeah, I don't know where she got that at.
早些时候,就像几分钟前一样,她说砰。
Earlier, like a couple minutes ago, she said Bam.
我没有-- -我们就像,“什么?
I didn't -- -And we were like, "What?"
凯特做到了。这是她的预测。砰。
Kate did. That was her prediction. Bam.
这很有趣。
That's interesting.
嗖,嗖,嗖!
Whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo!
早上好。
Good morning.
我希望你睡个好觉。
I hope you managed to get a good night's sleep.
虽然我想它一定相当棘手
Although I imagine it must be rather tricky
当你知道你可能看不到曙光时。
when you know you may not see the light of day.
正如你现在意识到的那样,这个地方更少
As you've realized by now, this place is less
住宿加早餐,更多的死亡床和早餐。
bed and breakfast, more death bed and breakfast.
我就像一个不那么屁♥股♥的阿加莎克莉斯蒂
And I am like a less butch Agatha Christie
穿著一身华丽的衣服。
in a fabulous outfit.
但是你为什么笑呢?
But why are you laughing?
昨晚,一名男子在这里被谋杀。
A man was murdered here last night.
哗啦啦,砰,谢谢你,砰。
Wham, slam, thank you, Bam.
噢,来吧!
Aw, come on!
三下,17去,但一切都是为了比赛。
Three down, 17 to go, but everything to play for.
说到玩,我会在外面见你
And talking of play, I'll meet you outside
在几分钟内解释今天任务的规则。
in a few minutes to explain the rules of today's mission.
我想如果是布兰迪,我们会有
I think if it was Brandi, we would have
一个更好的指示,就像一点点模式。
a better indication of like a little bit of a pattern.
但巴姆,就像,如此随机。-太随机了。
But Bam is, like, so random. -It's so random.
我得去撒尿。
I got to go pee.
这让我心痛。
That hurt my heart.
这是一个奇怪的模式。
That's a weird pattern.
我很高兴你还在这里。
I am so happy you're still here.
我也是。
Me, too.
想去那边坐吗?
Want to go sit over there?
我不打算整天穿高跟鞋,
I was not about to wear heels all day,
但我是因为我想我要回家了。
but I was because I thought I was going home.
显然,我认为我有可能被谋杀
Obviously, I thought there was a chance I could be murdered
因为我对迈克尔、克利斯蒂安、
because I was so vocal about Michael, Christian,
和西里是叛徒,但我很高兴我不是。
and Cirie being traitors, but I'm glad I wasn't.
归根结底,我们是来干掉叛徒的。
At the end of the day, we're here to take out a traitor.
我们今天需要驱逐迈克尔。
We need to banish Michael today.
我们可以破坏这个派对吗?-是的。
Can we crash this party? -Yeah.
答案是肯定的。-我会坐在蒲团上。
Of course. -I'll sit on a pouf.
你好吗,艾瑞?-我做得很好。
How you doing, Arie? -I'm doing good.
显然,压力很大。
Stressful, obviously.
我认为迈克尔在砧板上。
I think Michael is on the chopping block.
首先,他是借来的时间。
First of all, he's on borrowed time.
他是我们所有人-- -嘘。
He's the reason all of our -- -Shh.
所以如果我们说迈克尔,你知道,“你把杰拉尔丁送回家,
So if we say Michael, you know, "You sent home Geraldine,
而且你对此非常大胆,所以...
and you were pretty bold about it, so...
而且你真的很舒服。指责
And you're really comfortable. pointing fingers,
所以我们要杀了你。
so we're killing you."
每个投票给杰拉尔丁的人都会看到
Everyone that voted for Geraldine will see
迈克尔是个骗子。
that Michael is a liar.
她只是坐在那里,就像,“不是我,伙计们。
She was just sitting there like, "It's not me, guys."
他说,“是她。是她。总是她。
And he's like, "It's her. It's her. It was always her."
就像这是最明显的事情。
Like it was the most obvious thing.
比如,有什么好讨论的,人们?
Like, what's there to discuss, people?
昨天是 - 我的意思是,我是一个火车残骸。
Yesterday was -- I mean, I was a train wreck.
我有 - 我吓坏了。
I had -- I was freaking out.
你知道,显然没有人想成为第一个离开的人。
You know, nobody obviously wants to be the first person gone.
你一定感觉很糟糕。你把她送回家。
You must feel so bad. And you sent her home.
她想送我回家。-不,她不是。
She was trying to send me home. -No, she wasn't.
伙计们,我认为我们不应该只是追捕一个人。
Guys, I don't think we should just, like, go after one person.
老实说。-我愿意,我愿意。
Like, honestly. -I do. I do.
我对此感到非常不舒服。
I feel very uncomfortable with that.
这很棒。
This is great.
我们希望信徒不断地指责信徒。
We want faithfuls pointing fingers at faithfuls constantly.
我们不是在攻击他。
We're not attacking him.
我们得到了追求——我们有问题。
We're getting quest-- We have questions.
叫我出来。-哦,是的。你是下一个。
Calling me out. -Oh, yeah. You're next.
你是下一个。不用担心。-哦,我不在乎。
You're next. Don't worry. -Oh, I don't care.
冲著我来。-我会的。
Come at me. -I will.
没关系。准备好后请告诉我。
That's fine. Let me know when you're ready.
作为一名发型师,你基本上是一名治疗师。
As a hairstylist, you're basically a therapist.
所以我整天不断地听故事。
So I am just constantly, all day long, hearing stories.
所以我觉得阿兹拉很自在地公开说话。
So I feel like Azra is comfortable talking openly.
我觉得我得到了她的支援。
I feel like I have her support.
我觉得她是一个非常好的朋友。
I feel like she's a really great friend.
让卡片落在他们可能的地方。
Let the cards fall where they may.
我们去赚点钱吧。
Let's go make some money.
今天,我的意思是,我们有一个使命
Today, I mean, we've got a mission
在这一切之中。
in the midst of all this.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表