剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
西里。
Cirie.
我今天听了很多对话,
I listened to a lot of conversations today,
我在质疑我的直觉。
and I was questioning my gut feelings.
如果我错了,那我就吃那个。
If I'm wrong, then I'll eat that.
但我不得不投票给布兰迪。
But I had to vote Brandi.
阿曼达。-我投票给你,布兰迪。
Amanda. -I voted for you, Brandi.
听完桌上说的话
After listening to what was said here at the table
在听完迈克尔的话后,
and after hearing what Michael had to say,
我投了你一票。
I voted for you.
所以这是迈克尔的五票,
So that's five votes for Michael,
四个为布兰迪,
four for Brandi,
凯特三票。
and three votes for Kate.
凯特。
Kate.
迈克尔,我选择你是因为我相信你是一个叛徒。
Michael, I chose you because I believe you're a traitor.
阿兹拉。
Azra.
布兰迪,我投票给你。
Brandi, I voted for you.
尽管我同意凯尔的观点
And as much as I agree with Kyle
当他说有些人在这里有所保留时,
when he said that some people are reserved here,
但有时保留的人实际上可以坐下来
but sometimes the reserved ones can actually sit
并进行智能对话。
and have intelligent conversations.
只是有时候有比我更大的个性,
It's just sometimes there's bigger personalities than me,
所以我不 - 我害怕说话。
so I don't -- I get afraid to talk.
迈克尔有六票。
Michael has six votes.
布兰迪有五个。
Brandi has five.
凯特有三个。
Kate has three.
安蒂。
Andie.
布兰迪,我投票给你。
Brandi, I voted for you.
阿瑞。
Arie.
布兰蒂。
Brandi.
就是这样。最终投票。
This is it. The final vote.
布兰迪有七个。
Brandi has seven.
迈克尔有六个。
Michael has six.
基♥督♥徒,你的投票至关重要。
Christian, your vote is crucial.
我知道我不是房♥间里最聪明的人。
I know I'm not, like, the smartest guy in the room.
我要去,比如,哪个小组决定作为忠实者,
I'm gonna go with, like, what group decides as faithfuls,
但。。。
but...
这不是个人的。我只是。。。
It's not personal. I just...
我只是没有 - 我真的不知道。
I just didn't -- I don't really know.
我只是随这个去。
I just went with this.
我和...
I went with...
就是这样。最终投票。
This is it. The final vote.
基♥督♥教。
Christian.
我知道我不是房♥间里最聪明的人。
I know I'm not, like, the smartest guy in the room.
但我会像小组决定的那样,作为忠实者,
But I'm gonna go with like what group decides as faithfuls,
但。。。
but...
这不是个人的。我只是。。。
It's not personal. I just...
我只是没有 - 我真的不知道。
I just didn't -- I don't really know.
我只是随这个去。
I just went with this.
我和布兰迪一起去了。
I went with Brandi.
布兰迪,你获得了最多的选票,
Brandi, you have received the most votes,
你被逐出游戏。
and you are banished from the game.
请来站在真理圈里。
Please come and stand in the Circle of Truth.
*哇,哇,哇哦*
* Whoa, whoa, whoa-oh *
*你能听到雷声吗?*
* Can you hear the thunder? *
在你离开我们之前,布兰迪,
Before you leave us, Brandi,
请透露你是忠实的还是叛徒。
please reveal if you are a faithful or a traitor.
好的,伙计们。所以。。。
Okay, guys. So...
你们很多人认为我是叛徒。
A lot of you guys think that I'm a traitor.
我是一个[哔哔]忠实的人。
I'm a [bleep] faithful.
凯特也是如此。
And so is Kate.
我只是说,你们必须团结一致
I'm just saying, you guys have to stick together
因为他们在操纵你。
because they're manipulating the heck out of you.
我认为今晚真正发生的混乱
And I think the chaos that really happened tonight
来自迈克尔。
came from Michael.
再见!
Bye!
白♥痴♥!
Idiots!
我[哔哔]了。
I am [bleep] off.
我[哔哔]所有信徒
I am [bleep] off at all of the fellow faithfuls
因为我告诉过你布兰迪是一个忠实的人。
because I told you Brandi was a faithful.
所以你知道吗?我不忠于任何人。
So you know what? I have loyalty to no one.
我现在很放心。
I am very relieved right now.
通过我的牙齿皮肤,我还在这里。
By the skin of my teeth, I'm still here.
但布兰迪是一个忠实的人,
But Brandi was a faithful,
所以我不知道会发生什么。
so I don't know what's gonna come my way.
所以,布兰迪是一个忠实的人。
So, Brandi was a faithful.
你们能把手上的血洗干净吗
Can you all wash the blood clean from your hands
并找出叛徒到底是谁?
and find out who the traitors really are?
只有时间会证明一切。
Only time will tell.
祝你好梦。
Sweet dreams.
伙计们,我们玩得太情绪化了。
Guys, we're playing too emotional.
我们刚刚送了另一个忠实的家。
We just sent another faithful home.
对不起。我很生气。就像,这很荒谬。
I'm sorry. I'm pissed. Like, this is ridiculous.
我再高兴不过了。
I couldn't be happier.
布兰迪大声走进这个圆桌枪。
Brandi was coming into this roundtable guns blazing.
制♥造♥大量混乱。
Creates an abundance of chaos.
现在她走了。另一个宿命咬著尘土。
Now she's gone. Another fateful bites the dust.
我们坐在圆桌会议旁,
We're sitting at the roundtable,
就在我们说话的时候,凯特站了起来。
and as we're talking, Kate gets up.
有什么东西从她的裙子里掉了出来。
And something falls out of her skirt.
我立刻从凳子上飞了起来,
And I immediately fly off my stool,
抓住它,把它放在我的后口袋里。
grab it, and put it in my back pocket.
我不对任何人说一句话。
And I don't say a word to anybody.
所以我去洗手间。
So I go to the restroom.
我打开纸条。
I open the note.
“谢尔贝,谋杀,”这被划掉了。
"Shelbe, murder," and that's crossed out.
然后是阿曼达的名字。
And then Amanda's name.
我知道。吸。
I know. Sucks.
至少她最后的演讲很好。
At least she had a good last speech.
如果你是一个忠实的人,
If you're a faithful,
你为什么要把它写下来?
why are you even writing that down?
我需要用它做点什么。
I need to do something with it.
这正好在我的手中。
This plays right into my hand.
这是一个陷害凯特的机会。
This is an opportunity to frame Kate.
我等不及了。
And I can't wait for it.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表