剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
嗯,这早餐要轻松得多
Well, this breakfast is much more relaxed
比之前的那些,因为这是最后一天。
than the ones before it because it's the final day.
但现在不是善良的时候
But this is not a time for kindness
和怀疑的好处。
and benefit of the doubt.
现在是谨慎行事的时候了。
This is the time to err on the side of caution.
金钱岌岌可危。我记得我在想,
Money is at stake. I remember thinking,
我无法想像它会有多尴尬和会在哪里
I can't imagine how awkward and where it's going to be
对于早餐最后一天剩下的人。
for last remaining people on the last day of breakfast.
我没想到会是我在这里说。
I didn't think it would be me here saying.
嘿 嘿。-欢迎享用早餐。
Hey, hey. -Welcome to breakfast.
谢谢。谢谢。
Thank you. Thank you.
我认为这整个经历只是偏执狂。
I think this whole experience has just been one of paranoia.
所以还没有,就像,放松警惕,
So there's no, like, letting down my guard yet,
但我只是准备好迎接我遇到的任何曲折。
but I'm just ready for any sort of twist that comes my way.
至少我对这一事实感到很舒服
At least I feel comfortable in the fact
我在Cirie有很好的支援。
that I have a good support in Cirie.
我不知道我们今天有什么,
I do not know what we have in store today,
但我知道我很兴奋。
but I know I'm excited.
是的,我很害怕。
Yeah, I'm dreading it.
我认为这会很多。
I think it's going to be a lot.
嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿。-我很高兴见到你们所有人。
Hey, hey, hey, hey. -I'm so glad to see all of you.
每天都去吃这个早餐。
Every day to go to this breakfast.
它就像里面喷发的火山。
It's like an erupting volcano inside.
我尽量保持平静的外表。
I try to maintain a calm exterior.
阿里和我有一个计划,要在圆桌会议上驱逐昆汀。
Arie and I have a plan to banish Quentin at the roundtable.
但我不想说太多。
But I don't want to do too much talking.
我有这个理论:眼不见心不烦。
I have this theory: Out of sight, out of mind.
这一直是我整个游戏的策略。
And that has been my strategy this entire game.
所以我将保持我的雷达掩护
So I am going to maintain my under the radar cover
直到这场比赛结束。
until the end of this game.
这是它走在这里最平静的一次吗?
Is this the calmest it's ever been walking in here?
我们可以吃饭和放松。
We can eat and relax.
目前。
For now.
你想像过吗,老实说,你认为你 -
Did you imagine, like, honestly, did you think you --
不,不是第一天。-是的。
No, not Day 1. -Yeah.
有太多,就像,我什至无法包装它,
There's so much, like, I couldn't even wrap that,
你知道,把我的头包起来。
you know, wrap my head around that.
游戏可能随时更改。
The game can change at any moment.
保持警惕。-是的。
Be on your toes. -Yeah.
所以这将考验对彼此的忠诚度。
So this will test the loyalty to each other.
我们有忠诚吗?让我们把它放在那里。
Do we have loyalty? Let's just put it out there.
我们的立场是什么?
Where do we stand?
昨晚之后,我怀疑--我-
After last night, I suspect -- I --
如果还有叛徒,我得看看你。
If there's a traitor left, I have to look at you.
我只能说我是一个忠实的人,看看我的记录。
All I can say is I'm a faithful and just look at my record.
我不觉得我曾经试图操纵过。
I don't feel like I've ever tried to manipulate.
我只陈述了我的想法。对?
I've only stated what I thought. Right?
我从来没有 - 即使你们都在投票给科迪,
I never -- even when y'all were voting Cody,
我从来没有试图让你下车。
I never tried to get you off.
我说,让我自己去看看。
I said, Let me find out for myself.
阿里不信任我,但我明白为什么。
Arie doesn't trust me, but I understand why.
所以我需要与其他人建立一些信任。
So I need to build some trust with the others.
或者我可能是那个回家的人。
Or I could be the one going home.
安蒂?
Andie?
我没有。就像,在我的直觉中,我不认为他是。
I don't. Like, in my gut, I do not think he is.
昆汀在游戏中根本没有说明我到达这个地方。
Quentin didn't help me get to this place in the game at all.
事实上,他试图阻止我来到这里,
In fact, he tried to keep me from getting here,
所以我没有真正的动力与他分享奖杯。
so I'm not real motivated to share the prize pot with him.
如果由昆汀决定,我也不会在这里。
If it were up to Quentin, I wouldn't be here either.
我只是很震惊你没有,因为
I was just shocked that you don't because
当克利斯蒂安说他是叛徒时,
when Christian said he was a traitor,
我们四个人从椅子上站了起来。
the four of us were up out of our chairs.
耶!耶!
Yay! Yay!
我不是忠实的人。我是叛徒。
I am not a faithful. I am a traitor.
是的。
Yes.
凯特全心全意地相信昆汀是叛徒,
Kate believes wholeheartedly that Quentin is a traitor,
但如果你是叛徒,那将是一个很好的游戏
but that if you were a traitor, that would be a good game
试图将注意力从自己身上推开。
to try to push the attention off of yourself.
我讨厌我们以良好的士气走到这一步的比赛。
I hate this game that we made this far with good morale.
他们让我们互相攻击。
They made us turn on each other.
所以我认为有一个叛徒。
So I think that there's a traitor.
对我来说,是凯特。
And to me, it's Kate.
我不认为是昆汀。
I don't think it's Quentin.
我不认为他是其中之一。
I don't think he's one.
真正。-我不相信你。
Truly. -I don't believe you.
我唯一绝对是——
The only person I'm absolutely --
如果他们说,对,绝对,谁是忠实的?
if they say, right, absolutely, who's faithful?
我只能写你的名字。
I could only write your name.
我对你也有同样的感觉。
And I feel the same way about you.
我什么也没看到。
I don't see anything.
我听到了什么。
I hear something.
那是一架直升机。
That's a helicopter.
那是一架直升机!
That's a helicopter!
来袭直升机。
Incoming helicopter.
这边。
This way.
是的!
Yes!
哦!-哦,我的天哪!
Oh! -Oh, my gosh!
这就是使命!
This is the mission!
哦,他就在那里降落。
Oh, he's landing right there.
我是泽西岛的护士,好吗?
I'm a nurse from Jersey, okay?
我现在在我的城♥堡♥里被接走
I'm now being picked up at my castle
在直升机上!
in a helicopter!
这是我们填满这个奖杯的最后机会
This is a last chance for us to fill up this prize pot
作为一个团队,每个人都必须互相攻击。
as a team before everyone has to turn on each other.
你们都准备好了吗?你多久得到一次
Are y'all ready? How often do you get
乘坐直升机去执行任务?
to be riding a helicopter to a mission?
就像,来吧!-来吧。
Like, come on! -Here we go.
哦,我的天哪。
Oh, my gosh.
像这样的时刻使游戏更加值得
Moments like these make the game even more worth it
因为我已经准备好完成最终任务
because I'm ready to do the final mission
并得到这笔钱。
and get this money.
美丽。
Beautiful.
哦,我的天哪。
Oh, my gosh.
那是艾伦吗?
Is that Alan?
他在那儿。-是的,它是。
There he is. -Yes, it is.
你准备好了吗,西里?
You ready, Cirie?
是的。-天啊。
Yeah. -Oh, boy.
来吧。
Here we go.
好吧,我们来了,最后的任务。
Well, here we are, the final mission.
我们把最好的留到了最后。
We've saved the best till last.
你已经完成了我勇敢地为你设定的每一个任务。
You have tackled each mission I've set you valiantly.
但他们并非没有错误。
But they weren't without mistakes.
奖金底池为182,000美元。
Leaving the prize pot at $182,000.
但是,我是一个公平的人。
However, I am a fair man.
我给你机会赢回这一切。
I am giving you the chance to win it all back.
是的!
Yeah!
如果你完成了今天的任务,
If you complete today's mission,
您可以获得全额 250,000 美元。
you can secure the full $250,000.
为奖池。
for the prize pot.
但这将是非常非常困难的。
But it's going to be very, very difficult.
这是所有任务的任务:赢得250,000美元。
This is the mission of all missions: to win $250,000.
就像,来吧。
Like, come on.
看美丽的玻璃湖。
Behold the beautiful Loch Glass.
隐藏在波光粼粼的海水周围
Hidden around its shimmering waters
是各种数量的钱,
are various amounts of money,
在此地图上标记。
marked on this map.
您所要做的就是使用我的周末快艇
All you have to do is use my weekend speedboat
尽可能多地到达地点。
to reach as many locations as you can.
但是快艇的钥匙被锁在一个盒子里
But the keys to the speedboat are locked in a box
船库那边。
over there by the boathouse.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表