剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
《叛徒》前情提要
Previously, the traitors struck again.
如果我们摆脱阿兹拉,
If we get rid of Azra,
这在凯尔身上看起来很糟糕。
that just looks bad on Kyle.
凯特和迈克尔
Kate and Michael
面临怀疑。
faced suspicion.
谁说的谎言最多?凯特。
Who's told the most lies? Kate.
好。
Okay.
我听你说了很多,
I've heard you talk a lot,
除了投票给忠实的人之外,它别无他法。
and it goes nowhere other than voting faithfuls off.
迈克尔被放逐了。
And Michael was banished.
是的,我是。。。
Yes, I am...
...一个忠实的人。
...a faithful.
哦,我的... -我也很惊讶。
Oh, my... -I'm surprised, too.
游戏正在对科迪造成伤害。
The game is taking its toll on Cody.
作为叛徒,它沉重地压在我身上。
As a traitor, it is weighing heavily on me.
当叛徒计划下一次谋杀时...
And as the traitors plan their next murder...
如果我们派凯尔,它会让每个人都失望。
If we send Kyle, it throws everybody off.
为什么里安不做同样的事情?
Why wouldn't Ryan do the same thing?
我知道那是你的男人。-什么?
I know that's your mans. -What?
...西里对科迪和瑞恩的怀疑...
...Cirie's suspicions about Cody and Ryan...
你和瑞恩在这里之外有关系。
You and Ryan have a relationship outside of here.
我从未见过里安一次。
I never met Ryan one time.
...威胁要使该组织内爆。
...threaten to implode the group.
你现在让你的头来找你。
You're letting your head get to you right now.
好吧,你是叛徒,所以...
Well, you're a traitor, so...
好吧,那么让我们投票给里安。
Okay, then let's vote Ryan.
我一直很被动,
I've been very passive,
但今晚,投票将按照我想要的方式进行。
but tonight, the vote will go the way I want it to go.
那么,为什么不是瑞恩呢?
So, why not Ryan, then?
因为我觉得你变得更个人化了
'Cause I feel like you're going more personal
因为你认为我从屋外认识他。
because you think I know him from outside the house.
如果这对我们作为叛徒适得其反,
If that backfires on us as traitors,
那将取决于你。-这是真的。
that's gonna be on you. -That is true.
那是。这是事实。
That is. That is true.
让我们不要对里安做出决定
Let's not make a decision on Ryan
只是为了让向我们证明他的忠诚。
just to have his loyalty be proved to us.
作为叛徒,我们必须站在同一条战线上。
As traitors, we have to be on the same page.
这根本不好。
This is not good at all.
所以,是里安或凯尔。
So, it's Ryan or Kyle.
今天早上,幸存的球员
This morning, the surviving players
会去吃早餐
will make their way to breakfast
并找出叛徒决定谋杀谁。
and find out who the traitors decided to murder.
哪个信徒没有熬过一夜?
Which faithful didn't make it through the night?
哦。
Oh.
这里没有人。-哦,酷。
There's nobody here. -Oh, cool.
我从来没有第一个吃早餐。
I've never been first to breakfast.
可能是我生命中第一次,我是最早起床的人。
Might be a first in my life that I'm the earliest riser.
我没想到。
I was not expecting that.
我有一件非常好的事情
I had a really good thing going
我真的以为是你,凯特。
where I really thought it was you, Kate.
摆脱迈克尔的整个计划,
The whole plan to get rid of Michael,
它是由凯特开始的。
it was started by, like, Kate.
迈克尔是一个忠实的,
Michael is a faithful,
那是我们中另一个牺牲的人。
and that's another one of us sacrificed.
我仍然认为,凯特可能是一个叛徒。
I still think, potentially, Kate could be a traitor.
哦,上帝。
Oh, God.
你好。-你好。
Hi. -Hi.
哦,嗨!
Ohh, hi!
瑞秋的性格是如此磨人又烦人
Rachel's personality is so abrasive and annoying
我不信任她。
that I don't trust her.
我真的以为我被谋杀了。
I really thought I was murdered.
是的。
Yeah.
唉。-请进!
Gosh. -Come in!
你好!-嘿!
Hi! -Hey!
你好!很高兴见到你。
Hi! It's so good to see you.
你也是。-很高兴你在这里。
You too. -So glad you're here.
这将是另一个,就像...
It's gonna be another, like...
所以我们不能指责。
so we can't point fingers.
这将是另一场Bam类型的投票,
It's gonna be another Bam type vote,
这将是另一个阿兹拉 - 就像,没有意义。
it's gonna be another Azra -- like, makes no sense.
就像,什么也没给我们。
Like, gives us nothing.
怎么了?[ 笑声、喊声 ]
What's up? [ Laughter, shouting ]
你好,男孩们。哦!-我很高兴...
Hello, boys. Oh! -I'm so happy to...
你看上去很漂亮。-谢谢。
You look beautiful. -Thank you.
我什至不知道每个人都会好起来。
I don't even know how everybody can be okay.
就像,我在里面快死了。-是的。
Like, I'm dying inside. -Yeah.
谁没有出现?-我不知道。
Who's not showing up? -I don't know.
我只是觉得除了困惑什么都没有
I just feel like there's been nothing but confusion
围绕著谁在晚上被谋杀。
surrounding who's been murdered at night.
他们希望我们在情感上充满激♥情♥。
They want us to be emotionally charged.
他们想让我们感到困惑。他们想要完全混乱。
They want us to be confused. They want total chaos.
这就像,很容易。-是的。
It's, like, easy-peasy. -Yeah.
我肚子里有一个结,就像,“哦,不。
I have a knot in my stomach, like, "Oh, no."
也许是我永远不会怀疑的人。
Maybe it's somebody I really would never suspect.
斯蒂芬妮真的很聪明。
Stephenie's really smart.
我想维持这种联盟,支援,
I want to maintain that alliance, support,
不管你想怎么称呼它,斯蒂芬妮。
whatever you want to call it, of Stephenie.
她可能开始弄清楚了
She could be starting to figure out
我们的下一步行动是什么。
what our next move is.
那感觉就像里安敲门声。
That felt like a Ryan knock.
真的很激烈。
It's really intense.
哦,哇!
Oh, wow!
为什么这是一个大大的“哦”?什么是大「哦」?
Why was that a big "oh"? What was a big "oh"?
没事的。怎么回事,你们?
It's fine. What's going on, y'all?
不,因为我们说感觉像里安敲门声。
No, 'cause we said it felt like a Ryan knock.
你们都喜欢... -迟到?
Y'all are like... -Late?
只是这些家伙。
It's just the guys.
我们想念凯尔和瑞恩。- 凯尔和瑞恩。
We're missing Kyle and Ryan. -Kyle and Ryan.
这很有趣。
That's interesting.
等等,所以只剩下凯尔和瑞恩了?
Wait, so there's only Kyle and Ryan left?
嗯嗯。 -我的意思是,我爱他们两个。
Mm-hmm. -I mean, I love both of them.
克利斯蒂安,你有点看
Christian, you're kind of looking
就像B级片里的坏演员。
like a bad actor in a B movie.
该死的。
Damn.
科迪就像在颤抖。
And Cody is, like, shaking.
如果我注意到它,
If I'm noticing it,
我向你保证,房♥间里的其他人都会注意到这一点。
I guarantee you the rest of the room is noticing it.
我的意思是,无论哪种方式,它都很糟糕。-是的。
I mean, either way, it sucks. -Yeah.
如果里安或凯尔去。
If Ryan or Kyle goes.
我真的很喜欢和他在一起的人之一
One of the guys that I have really enjoyed being around
不会回来了。
is not coming back.
老实说,这是一个残酷的游戏。
Honestly, it's a brutal, brutal game.
它只是把我甩开,我就像...
It's just throwing me off, and I'm just like...
我不知道。我快筋疲力尽了。
I don't know. I'm getting, like, drained.
我可以看到它。
I can see it.
哦!-哦!
Ohh! -Ohh!
哇。
Wow.
这是一种残酷的欢迎。
That was kind of a brutal welcome.
我是最后一个吗?-是的,最后一个。
Am I the last? -Yeah, last one.
欢迎。-是瑞恩。
Welcome. -It's Ryan.
莱恩。-是瑞恩。
Ryan. -It's Ryan.
所以,你确定?瑞恩超过凯尔?
So, you sure? Ryan over Kyle?
里安让人感到舒适。
Ryan makes people feel comfortable.
如果这就是让你感到威胁的原因,
And if that was what makes you feel threatened,
那么我们应该派瑞恩。
then we should send Ryan.
他们不会怀疑我谋杀了瑞恩,
They're not gonna suspect me murdering Ryan,
你谋杀了瑞恩。
you murdering Ryan.
每个人都喜欢瑞恩。-嗯嗯。
Everyone loves Ryan. -Mm-hmm.
你猜怎么著-里安今晚死了。
Guess what -- Ryan dies tonight.
我不会对它采取情绪化的行动。
I'm not gonna act emotionally on it.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表