剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
当我走进早餐时,我从不感到惊讶,
I'm never surprised when I walk into breakfast,
但总是失望。
but always disappointed.
在这一点上,我已经接受了我最有可能
At this point, I have accepted that I'm most likely
不要在晚上被谋杀,因为我已经成为...
not to get murdered at night because I have become...
交易者的替罪羊盾牌。
the scapegoat shield for the traders.
但瑞秋出现了。
But Rachel shows up.
哦。怎么了?怎么了?
Oh. What's up? What's up?
我很高兴见到你。-我很高兴见到你。
I'm glad to see you. -I'm glad to see you.
老实说,我很惊讶你没有被谋杀。
I'm surprised you didn't get murdered, to be honest.
我?-是的。
Me? -Yeah.
那么你认为谁被谋杀了呢?
So who do you think's murdered, then?
你认为西里是吗?
Do you think Cirie is?
我不认为她是。对?-不。
I don't think she is. Right? -No.
但是呢 - 艾瑞呢?
But what about -- what about Arie?
请进。
Come in.
嘿!
Hey!
哦,怎么了?怎么了?怎么了?
Oh, what's up? What's up? What's up?
等一会。[模糊]
Wait a minute. [Indistinct]
我只是很惊讶。
I'm just surprised.
嗨,凯特。
Hi, Kate.
你见到我并不兴奋。
You wasn't excited to see me.
我曾经是。我曾经是。
I was. I was.
但我并不感到惊讶。
But I wasn't surprised.
凯特实际上很高兴见到我们,那就是——
Kate was actually happy to see us, which is --
你知道,在凯特世界,那是 - 这很棒。
you know, in Kate World, that's -- that's great.
就像,我很兴奋,她很高兴见到我。
Like, I'm stoked she's happy to see me.
有人想要水果,还是...?
Does anybody want fruit, or...?
我想要镇静剂。这就是我想要的。
I want sedative. That's what I'd like.
好。
Okay.
我现在脑子里闪过很多事情。
I got so many things running through my head right now.
城♥堡♥里的偏执狂好浓
The paranoia in the castle is so thick
你可以用刀切开它。
you could cut it with a knife.
我不知道会是谁。
I don't know who it's gonna be.
阿瑞?
Arie?
阿里或斯蒂芬妮。
Arie or Stephanie.
然后,还有刚刚加入叛徒的阿里。
And then, there's Arie, who just joined the traitordom.
但我不知道阿里是否知道这是如何工作的。
But I don't know if Arie knows how this works.
只是要呼吸。
Just got to breathe.
在这一点上,就像,无论谁在做这种狗屎,都是——
At this point, like, whoever's doing this shit is --
我的意思是,我们得到了一个,不过。
I mean, we got one, though.
就像,「谁会和他在一起?
And it's like, "Who would be with him?"
瑞秋是一个贪婪、撒谎的游戏玩家。
Rachel is a greedy, lying, game player.
她坐在我旁边,她说,
She sat next to me, and she was like,
“我只是想知道,就像,我确实认为你是一个叛徒。
"I just want to know, like, I do think you're a traitor."
我当时想,“我知道你会。我觉得你是叛徒。
And I was like, "I know you do. And I think you're a traitor."
她说,“我知道。”
And she was like, "I know."
然后,我们一直在弄清楚其他的。
And then, we kept figuring out the other ones.
我想,「因为,你知道,叛徒,
I'm like, "'Cause, you know, traitors,
他们是贪婪的,他们是骗子。
they are greedy, and they are liars."
而她,就像,她开始防备。
And she, like, she got defensive.
她说,“这只是一个游戏。
She was like, "It is just a game."
我说,“不要防备。”
And I said, "Don't get defensive."
她说这对你来说只是一个游戏?
She said it was just a game to you?
当我说,“你知道,叛徒,他们是贪婪的骗子,”
When I said, "You know, traitors, they're greedy liars,"
她说,“不,他们不是。这是一场游戏。
she goes, "No, they're not. It's a game."
请进。
Come in.
上午。
Morning.
另一个早晨。-我松了一口气。
Another morning. -I'm so relieved.
我也可以当演员。
I can be an actor, too.
1000% 对凯特还在游戏中并不感到惊讶。
1000% not surprised that Kate is still in the game.
我今天很喜欢你的衣服。-谢谢。
I do love your outfit today. -Thank you.
我喜欢你的油漆。-谢谢。
I like your paint. -Thank you.
凯特做了很多事情来证明她是叛徒。
Kate has done so many things to prove that she's a traitor.
前几天,凯特在任务中扔钱。
Kate was throwing money away at the mission the other day.
所以我真的希望大家
so I'm really hoping that everyone
将采用相同的计划。
is gonna be on the same plan.
让我们放逐凯特,让她离开这里。
Let's banish Kate, and get her out of here.
你昨晚把斗篷干洗了吗?
Did you get your cape dry-cleaned last night?
不。
No.
我喜欢我杀过的每个人身上的血迹。
I like the blood stains from each person I've murdered.
凯特和瑞秋大声争吵。
Kate and Rachel argue a lot out loud.
这就像一本剪贴簿——一本DNA剪贴簿。
It's like a scrapbook -- a DNA scrapbook.
这会让你相信他们不会工作
Which would lead you to believe that they wouldn't be working
彼此相处,因为他们不喜欢彼此。
with each other, because they don't like each.
你也保存色板吗?
Do you save hair swatches, too?
不。只是血。只是血。
Nope. Just blood. Just the blood.
但瑞秋和科迪也做了很多争论,
But Rachel and Cody did a lot of arguing, as well,
科迪是叛徒。
and Cody was a traitor.
所以,我现在在想的是
So, what I'm thinking right now is
瑞秋和凯特是叛徒。
Rachel and Kate are the traitors.
谁不是——哦,我的天哪。
Who's not -- Oh, my gosh.
是-- -阿里还是斯蒂芬妮?
It's -- -Arie or Stephanie?
等一下。-是的。
Wait a second. -Yeah.
阿里或斯蒂芬。
Arie or Steph.
哦,我们开始了。
Oh, here we go.
来吧。来吧。来吧。来吧。
Here we go. Here we go. Here we go. Here we go.
嘿嘿。
Hey-o.
[ 全都惊呼 ]
[ All exclaiming ]
我是最后一个吗?哦,我的天哪。
Am I the last one? Oh, my gosh.
这是新的一天,对我来说是全新的游戏——
This is a new day, and a whole new game for me --
是叛徒。
being a traitor.
等等,什么?
Wait, what?
我想,“男人,西里和克利斯蒂安
I'm like, "Man, Cirie and Christian
只是精通这一点。
are just masterful at this."
他们做了惊人的,令人难以置信的工作。
They have done an amazing, incredible job.
我昨晚睡得很好,因为...
I slept good last night 'cause...
我有盾牌。
I had the shield.
连续两次?
Two times in a row?
现在,我有很多问题。
And now, I have a lot of questions.
但首先,我必须吃完早餐,
But first, I have to get through breakfast,
这让我有点焦虑。
and that is giving me a little anxiety.
什么?这太奇怪了。
What? This is just weird.
这改变了一切。
This changes everything.
斯蒂芬妮被谋杀了,这是疯狂的,
Stephanie has been murdered, which is wild,
因为我认为没有办法
because I figured there was no way
瑞秋要摆脱她邪恶的继妹同伙。
Rachel was going to get rid of her evil stepsister accomplice.
男人。
Man.
哪里有蜂蜜吗?
Is there honey anywhere?
等。什么?
Wait. What?
请进。
Come in.
艾伦为什么要敲门?
Why would Alan be knocking?
什么?
What?
他们向阿里开枪。
They took a shot at Arie.
你觉得呢?
You think?
你有盾牌。-我没有收到死刑令。
You have the shield. -I didn't get a death warrant.
是这样吗?
Does that -- Is that how it works?
我认为这就是它的工作原理。-等等,大家都在这里吗?
I thought that's how it worked. -Wait, is everybody here?
每个人都在这里。
Everybody's here.
我们以为你被谋杀了。-我也做到了。
We thought you were murdered. -I did, too.
我有话要说。
I got something to say.
克利斯蒂安有话要说。
Christian has something to say.
我现在有话要告诉大家。
I have something to tell you all now.
哦,天哪。
Oh, geez.
这对你们来说并不是很糟糕。
It's not really bad -- for y'all.
但。。。
But...
在最后一次圆桌会议之后,我被招募了...
after the last roundtable, I was recruited...
成为叛徒。
to be a traitor.
什么?
What?
我现在有话要告诉大家。
I have something to tell you all now.
哦,天哪。-什么?
Oh, geez. -What?
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表