剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
在最后一次圆桌会议之后,我被招募了...
After the last roundtable, I was recruited...
成为叛徒。
to be a traitor.
什么?
What?
我完全震惊了。
I'm completely shocked.
我不知道克利斯蒂安会这样做。
I did not know Christian would do that.
不知道昨晚是不是发生了什么事
I don't know if something happened last night
我不知道的。
that I didn't know about.
我清楚地说“不”。
I clearly said "no." -Oh.
我知道这让我背上了一个巨大的目标。
And I know this puts a massive target on my back.
我真的不在乎。
I don't really care.
你在谈论什么?比如,你在做什么?
What are you talking about? Like, what are you doing?
我真的不知道是否有人买♥♥它。
I really don't know if anybody is buying it.
这就像是令人畏缩的。
It's, like, cringe-worthy.
可怕的,可怕的演技。
Horrible, horrible acting.
这就像失控了。
This is, like, out of control.
就是这样。现在我真的是一个目标。
It is what it is. Now I'm really a target.
我不认为克利斯蒂安看到了更大的图景。
I don't think Christian is seeing the bigger picture.
它可能会把目标放在我们所有人身上。
It could potentially put targets on all of us.
但他停不下来。
But he can't stop.
我只是,就像,“我——”
I was just, like, "Do I--"
再带我一遍。发生了什么事?
Walk me through that again. What happened?
有,像,这个,喜欢,信,喜欢,
There was, like, this, like, letter with, like,
上面盖著邮票的东西。
a stamp thing on it.
今天早上吃早餐,
Going into breakfast this morning,
我有一个计划,告诉每个人我被招募了。
I had a plan to tell everybody I was recruited.
我知道没有人被谋杀,
I know nobody's getting murdered,
所以我有机会放下那张卡。
so there was an opportunity for me to drop that card.
它只是说,「对基♥督♥徒,
It just said, "To Christian,
您被邀请加入我们的团队是因为...”
you have been invited to join our team because..."
只是信徒在减少。
And it just the faithfuls are dwindling.
然后,就像,「你接受吗?
And then, it was like, "Do you accept?"
其他叛徒会很生气。
The other traitors are gonna be so pissed.
但是,这为我买♥♥了封面。
However, this buys me cover.
我向所有人证明我是一个忠实的人,
I prove to everyone I'm a faithful,
我认为可以保证通过
which I figured would guarantee a pass
到城♥堡♥的最后一天,希望能赢得这笔钱。
to the final day in the castle, and hopefully win this money.
我真的没有想过,但我想,
I didn't really think about it, but I was like,
“与叛徒一起走会更容易。
"It would be the easier route to just go with the traitors."
是的。-但我想,“我不能。
Yeah. -But I was like, "I can't."
他们招募了克利斯蒂安。他说他说“不”。
They recruited Christian. He says he said "no."
但随后,他说了一堆其他的话。
But then, he said a bunch of other things.
就像,“嗯?
That's like, "Huh?"
哦。他来了。
Oh. Here he is.
他在那儿。
There he is.
哦,多么美丽的早晨。
Oh, what a beautiful morning.
早上醒来不是很好吗,
Isn't it nice to wake up in the morning,
并找出您的一位朋友
and find out that one of your friends
晚上没有被谋杀吗?
hasn't been murdered in the night?
然而,这一天从未真正开始
However, the day never really starts
在喝浓咖啡和一些智力游戏之前。
before a strong coffee and some mind games.
你知道,我可能会把它放在一个靠垫上。
You know, I might get that on a throw cushion.
说到心理游戏,我们只能说,
Talking of mind games, let's just say,
如果你今天去树林里,
if you go down to the woods today,
您将获得一个相当大的奖品。
you're in for a pretty big prize.
但恐怕...
But I'm afraid...
这当然不会是野餐。
it certainly won't be a picnic.
所以,结束你的祝酒词。
So, finish up your toast.
我一会儿在树林里见。
I'll see you down at the woods shortly.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
现在我可以吃了。
Now I can eat.
如果我现在是叛徒,我会怎么做?
What would I do if I were a traitor right now?
我认为我们没有很多时间。
I don't think we got a lot of time.
让我们去看看其他人在哪里。
Let's go see where the rest of everyone is.
基♥督♥徒说他收到了这封信
Christian saying that he received the letter
是强势的举动,但也有点冒险。
was a power move, but also a little risky.
老实说,我想,如果他们要招募某人,
I honestly thought, like, if they were to recruit somebody,
我以为他们可能会招募我。
I thought they would probably recruit me.
也许这就是我不想被招募的偏执。
Maybe that's my paranoia of not wanting to be recruited.
瑞秋,就像,领先游戏一步,
Rachel is, like, one step ahead of the game,
就像,她一直都是。
like, she has been the entire time.
我觉得,她是解决这一切的最大威胁。
And she, I feel, is the biggest threat to figuring this all out.
我能进来吗?-是的。
Can I come in? -Yeah.
你们在干什么?
What are you guys up to?
只是,你知道,游戏。-制定战略。
Just, you know, gaming. -Strategizing.
对。我相信你们两个。
Right. I trust both of you.
相同。-相同。
Same. -Same.
我是一个忠实的人。-我是一个忠实的人。
I'm a faithful. -I'm a faithful.
我是一个忠实的人。
I'm a faithful.
我知道他们是忠实的。
I know they are a faithful.
我相信这一点。
I believe that.
所以,我要把它放在那里。
So, I'm gonna put it out there.
我的理论 - 并保持 - 保持在这里。
My theory -- and keep -- keep this here.
把这个留在这里。
Keep this here.
我的理论是...
My theory is...
我。。。
I...
科迪一直说:“瑞秋,你太残忍♥了。
Cody kept saying, "Rachel, you're cutthroat."
他说,“我不是在谈论'老大哥'。
And he said, "I'm not talking about 'Big Brother.'"
而且我一直相信,如果有叛徒
And I have long believed that if there was a traitor
背叛叛徒,应该是瑞秋。
to betray a traitor, it would have been Rachel.
这很难,因为
It's difficult because
我们都在建立人际关系
we're all building personal relationships
和彼此之间的友谊。
and friendships with one another.
但对于瑞秋来说,只是一些可疑的行为。
But with Rachel, there's just some suspicious behavior.
凯特今天早上说,关于她说:
Kate said this morning, about her saying,
“不要参与叛徒的案子。
"Don't get on the traitors' case.
这只是一场游戏。
It's just a game."
这对我来说是一个危险信♥号♥♥。
That was a red flag for me.
在游戏的这一点上,任何人都可以对任何人撒谎。
At this point in the game, anybody can be lying to anybody.
我想我只是被蒙蔽了双眼
I think I've just been so blinded
通过个人关系。
by the personal relationship.
我认为我们不应该花太多时间只是停留在这里,
I think we should not spend too much time just stuck here,
因为你们都必须得到资讯。
because y'all got to get information.
是的。
Yeah.
他们经常提到瑞秋。
They're mentioning Rachel a lot.
瑞秋是我的盟友,
And Rachel is an ally for me,
所以我不希望他们放逐她。
so I don't want them to banish her.
我需要和瑞秋谈谈,
I need to have a conversation with Rachel,
让她知道她的脖子在砧板上。
to let her know that her neck is on the chopping block.
但这些对话非常、非常、非常微妙,
But these conversations are very, very, very delicate,
并且很容易走错路。
and could easily go the wrong way.
这里有人吗?-不。
Is anyone in here? -No.
我,呃,我搞砸了。我搞砸了。
I, uh I messed up. I messed up big time.
瑞秋对我说。
Rachel's on to me.
然而,谢天谢地,我得到了另外两个叛徒。
However, thankfully, I got my other two traitors.
所以,我们要——
So, we're gonna --
我们将很快从地图上抹去这个小谣言。
we're gonna wipe that little rumor off the map real quick.
瑞秋只是聪明。
Rachel's just frickin' smart.
但我刚刚和昆汀和安迪一起离开了房♥间。
But I just left the room with Quentin and Andie.
而昆汀只是在你真正的硬上旋转它,
And Quentin was just spinning it on your real hard,
以至于安迪几乎锁定了你。
to the point where Andie's almost locked in on you.
'因为昆汀刚进来,就像——
'Cause Quentin just came in here, like --
你不能对安迪说这是来自我
You can't say to Andie that this came from me
他们在你身上。你不能。
that they're on you. You can't.
我不会的。我发誓我的生命。
I won't. I swear on my life.
我不知道你怎么能扭转局面。
I don't know how you could turn it around.
我真的很担心。我可能会遇到真正的麻烦。
I'm genuinely concerned. I could be in real trouble.
所以我今天真的必须努力说服人们
So I've really got to work on convincing people today
因为我不想被放逐。
because I don't want to get banished.
好吧,让我去和安迪谈谈。
Well, let me go talk to Andie.
但是听著,让他们真正知道你是忠诚的。
But listen, let them know genuinely that you are faithful.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表