剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
所以我愿意冒险。
so I'm willing to take my chances.
迈克尔,嗯,
Michael, um,
我没有100%的信念相信你是叛徒。
I don't have 100% conviction that you're a traitor.
我今晚有点想投票给凯特
I kind of just felt like a vote for Kate tonight
就像做两次同样的事情一样。
would be like doing, like, the same thing twice.
迈克尔,你获得了最多的选票
Michael, you have received the most votes
并被逐出游戏。
and have been banished from the game.
请挺身而出,来到真理圈。
Please come forward to the Circle of Truth.
天啊。来吧。
Oh, boy. Here we go.
迈克尔,在你永远离开我的城♥堡♥之前,
Michael, before you leave my castle forever,
请向小组透露
please reveal to the group
无论你是忠实的还是叛徒。
whether you are a faithful or a traitor.
凯特,你会很高兴知道...
Kate, you'll be happy to know...
...那个,是的,我是...
...that, yes, I am...
喔!-啊!
Whoo! -Aah!
喔!-喔!
Whoo! -Whoo!
我们明白了。-...一个忠实的人。
We got it. -...a faithful.
再见,你们。我没有说谎,你们。
Bye, y'all. I wasn't lying, y'all.
我爱你们所有人。
I love you all.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
但你只是,就像,操纵它。
But you just, like, manipulated that.
不,我真的以为他是。
No, I really thought he was.
我没有操纵它。
I didn't manipulate it.
我也很惊讶。
I'm surprised, too.
你放逐了杰拉尔丁。
You have banished Geraldine.
你放逐了布兰迪。
You have banished Brandi.
你现在已经放逐了迈克尔。
You have now banished Michael.
你可以说你的计划没有奏效。
You could say that your plan is not working.
你可以说叛徒的计划是。
You can say the traitors' plan is.
这太疯狂了。
That's crazy.
迈克尔经历了这么多,
Michael has been through so much,
只是,就像,他是一个忠实的人。
and it's just, like, he's a faithful.
这些叛徒 - 他们正在杀死这个游戏。
These traitors -- they're killing this game.
我不知道谁是叛徒,是吗?
I don't know who traitors are, do you?
我的意思是,我有一个想法。但我对迈克尔的看法是错误的。
I mean, I have an idea. But I was wrong about Michael.
是的,你是。
Yeah, you were.
我们对所有这些的看法都是错误的。
We've been wrong about all of them.
我简直不敢相信他会喋喋不休地念著名字,
I couldn't believe he was, like, rattling off names,
直到最后,对我来说。
right up until the very end, to me.
感觉就像-- -任务是,
And it felt like -- -The assignment is,
根据人们的行为怀疑他们是叛徒。
suspect people of being traitors based on their behavior.
我的意思是,仅此而已 - 找到叛徒。
I mean, that's all -- find the traitors.
我不认为凯特不是叛徒的世界。
I don't see a world in which Kate's not a traitor.
就像,她正在拉动所有的弦
Like, she's pulling all the strings
就像她是一个木偶大♥师♥。
like she's a puppet master.
最近两天,
The last two days,
没有什么可做的。
there's been so little to go off of.
事实上,迈克尔是真诚和真诚的。
Michael was, in fact, being sincere and genuine.
我为送他回家发挥了作用,
I played a part in sending him home,
而且,嗯,这太可怕了。
and, um, it's horrible.
只是——糟透了。
It's just -- It sucks.
今晚,我没有注意到谁在坚持凯特。
Tonight, I didn't notice who was sticking up for Kate.
唔。他们不会坚持下去。-是的。
Mnh-mnh. They don't stick up. -Yeah.
他们只是改变了话题。
They just change the subject.
凯尔是一个改变主题的人,
Kyle was one person that changes subjects,
但他经常这样做。-嗯嗯。
but he tends to do that a lot. -Mm-hmm.
他把它从凯特身上转移了吗?
Was he deflecting it off of Kate?
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
我的问题是,「为什么?
My question is, "Why?"
凯尔通过发表高层评论来召集部队,
Kyle rallied the troops by giving high-level comments,
比如,「伙计们,我们必须把这件事做好。
like, "Guys, we got to get this right.
我们必须找到这些叛徒,”
We got to find these traitors,"
这转移和改变了人们的注意力。
which deflects and changes people's attention.
在那张圆桌会议上,
And at that round table,
他也总是会偏向凯特。
he would always deflect from Kate, as well.
我认为凯尔也是一个叛徒。
I think Kyle is also a traitor.
如果我今天晚上离开... -是的。
If I leave this evening... -Yeah.
...如果——如果我早上被谋杀了...
...if -- if I'm murdered in the morning...
...让我的临别赠言是:「我相信是凯特。
...let my parting words be: "I believe that it is Kate.
我相信是凯尔。
And I believe that it is Kyle.
而且我还没有抓住第三个。
And I have not caught the third one."
好吧,我想是时候了
Alright, I think it's time
让每个人都睡个好觉
for everyone to get some good night's sleep
在我被杀之前。-
before I get killed. -
是的,对。嘿。-
Yeah, right. Hey. -
嘿,今晚我可以成为大勺子吗?
Hey, can I be the big spoon tonight?
是的。好。
Yes. Alright.
夜夜。不要让叛徒咬人。
Night night. Don't let the traitors bite.
* 奔向光明 *
* Run into the light *
* 走出黑暗 *
* Out of the darkness *
* 逃命 *
* Run for your life *
* 我在黑暗中匍匐前进 *
* I creep in the dark *
我不相信我想亲自谋杀谁。
I'm not convinced who I want to personally murder.
我需要听其他叛徒的话。
I need to listen to the other traitors.
但是我们几天都有选择。
But we got options for days.
我的意思是,这就像去吃弗里金自助餐一样。
I mean, it's like going to a frickin buffet.
* 我正在救援 *
* I'm a-runnin' to the rescue *
* 我想知道需要什么 *
* I'm a-wonderin' what it takes *
* 不用担心你 *
* No worries to you *
* 现在你会知道 *
* Now you're gonna know *
* 现在你会知道我的名字 *
* Now you're gonna know my name *
哦,哇。
Oh, wow.
梦之队打得不错。
Dream team whupped good.
这变得非常激烈。
This is getting really intense.
是的。我看得出你正在经历它。
Yeah. I can see you're going through it.
是的,它变得非常艰难。
Yeah, it's getting really tough.
嗯嗯。 -迈克尔今晚很多。
Mm-hmm. -Michael tonight was a lot.
我觉得,一直都知道这一点,
I feel like, knowing this whole time,
当他在桌子上挣扎得如此厉害时...
as he's struggling so badly at the table...
让我完成。
Let me finish.
...就像,这很难。-对。
...like, that was tough. -Right.
只知道这些人是忠实的。
Just knowing that these people are faithfuls.
哦,当然。但是,当你,
Oh, for sure. However, when you,
我和昆汀都投了凯特,
myself, and Quentin all voted Kate,
我当时想,“这再完美不过了。
I was like, "This could not be more perfect."
你说了整个肠子。
You had the whole gut speech.
在我在这里的这个游戏中
In this game where I'm out here
背叛我所爱的人,那些忠诚的人,
betraying people that I love, that are faithfuls,
我正在为这整件事而苦苦挣扎,
and I'm struggling through this whole thing,
基♥督♥徒,我觉得,挣扎
Christian, I feel like, struggles
“因为他知道他应该,
'cause he knows he should,
但是,就像,并不是真的那么挣扎。
but, like, isn't really struggling that bad.
早餐... -是的。
Breakfast... -Yeah.
...每天早上起床真好
...how nice is it every morning, getting up
并且知道我们正在那个早餐室里散步。
and knowing that we're walking in that breakfast room.
对我来说,我感觉很棒。-我会告诉你,
For me, I felt great. -I will tell you,
早餐时我有一种相反的感觉。
I had an opposite feeling at breakfast.
阿里从字面上说出了确切的原因
Arie literally mouthed exactly the reason
为什么我们向整个团队做出了这个决定。
why we made that decision to the whole group.
只是认为他们留在人们身边
Just think they're keeping around the people
对他们有一些怀疑。
that have some suspicion on them.
你知道我的意思?为了不让它们散发出气味。
You know what I mean? To keep the scent off of them.
我一点都不喜欢。
I don't like that at all.
事实上,他们正在解释我们为什么这样做,
The fact that they're onto the reasoning why we did it,
他逐字逐句地说......——这就是可怕的地方。
which he said it verbatim... -That's what's scary.
就像他们有点-- -他们太了解了。
Like they're kind of -- -They're picking up on too much.
是的,所以现在我们必须做出激烈的决定-
Yeah, so now we have to make a drastic --
我们必须做出重大调整。
We have to make a big adjustment.
180.-我们必须只是
180. -We have to just
记住这一点,我们今晚可以用来谋杀谁。
keep that in mind who we can use tonight to murder.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表