剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
《叛徒》前情提要...
Previously...
球员继续建设
The players continue to build
250,000美元的奖金底池,除了一个。
the $250,000 prize pot except for one.
嘿,你为什么要把它们扔在树林里?
Hey, why are you throwing those in the woods?
因为我是一个累赘。
Because I'm a liability.
我在那里拉屎。
I am there to shit up.
她是个混♥蛋♥。-在一个邪恶的转折中,
She's an asshole. -In a wicked twist,
三名球员被叛徒审判。
three players were put on trial by the traitors.
凯特、安杰丽卡和瑞秋。
Kate, Anjelica, and Rachel.
你已被审判,今晚可能面临谋杀。
You have been put on trial and face possible murder tonight.
我城♥堡♥里的一个秘密房♥间给信徒带来了短暂的希望。
A secret room in my castle gave brief hope to the faithful.
但是对于那些最需要它的人来说,没有运气。
But there was no luck for those who needed it most.
我很沮丧。
I'm devastated.
然而,桌子可能终于要扭转了...
However, the tables may finally be turning...
谁是明显的叛徒?
Who is the obvious traitor?
说出名字。-是的。
Say the name. -Yeah.
...科迪有被揭穿的风险...
...with Cody at risk of being unmasked...
我们今晚必须摆脱叛徒。
We have to get rid of a traitor tonight.
老实说,这越来越尴尬了。
It's getting embarrassing, to be honest.
感觉有些不对劲。
Something feels off.
可能会感觉不对劲,因为你是叛徒。
It probably feels off 'cause you're a traitor.
哦,我的上帝。人们都在关注他。
Oh, my God. People are on to him.
叛徒会保护自己吗?
Will the traitors protect themselves?
我不认为瑞秋是叛徒。
I don't think Rachel's a traitor.
我不知道下一步该怎么做。
I don't know what to do next.
我也不觉得凯特是叛徒。
I don't feel Kate's a traitor either.
那么你在哪里看到叛徒?
So where do you see a traitor?
嗯...
Um...
那么你在哪里看到叛徒?
So where do you see a traitor?
嗯......
Um...
我把票投给人♥民♥
I'm basing my vote on the people
我觉得是忠实的,
that I feel are faithfuls,
这就是我今晚和他们一起投票的地方。
and that's where I'm voting tonight with them.
那么还有人还有什么要说的吗?
So does anyone have anything else left to say?
然后,玩家们,又到了投票的时候了。
Then, players, it's once more time to place your votes.
我有点如坐针毡。
I'm kind of on pins and needles.
我不想成为桌上唯一一个说科迪的人
I don't want to be the only one at the table saying Cody
其他人都在说凯特。
and everybody else is saying Kate.
如果科迪在圆桌会议上幸存下来
If Cody survives the roundtable
我们必须继续作为一个团队工作,
and we have to continue to work as a team,
这可能很可怕。
it could be terrible.
玩家们,现在是时候透露你投票给谁了。
Players, it's now time to reveal who you voted for.
我们将从科迪开始。
We're going to begin with Cody.
这不是个人的。
It ain't personal.
这只是一个游戏。瑞 秋。
It's just a game. Rach.
谢尔贝。
Shelbe.
瑞秋,我投票给你。
Rachel, I voted for you.
你是叛徒。
You are a traitor.
还要考虑您的竞争力
And also considering your competitiveness
多年来。
throughout the years.
所以这是瑞秋的两票。
So that's two votes for Rachel.
安杰丽卡?
Anjelica?
这是我迄今为止最艰难的一票。
This was my hardest vote yet.
科迪,我投票给你。
Cody, I voted for you.
我很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
斯蒂芬妮。
Stephenie.
科 迪。如果我是叛徒,
Cody. If I was a traitor,
我会像你一样行事。
I would be acting just like you.
这就是我如何知道你是叛徒的原因。
And that's how I know that you're a traitor.
好。
Okay.
所以这是瑞秋的两票和科迪的两票。
So that's two votes for Rachel and two votes for Cody.
瑞 秋。
Rachel.
科迪,我希望你和我能一起工作
Cody, I wish that you and I could have worked together
而不是互相对抗,
and not come against each other,
因为我觉得这很荒谬。
because I think it's ridiculous.
但这就是我们所处的位置,我认为所有的事情
But this is where we're at, and I think all the things
你对我的看法就是我对你的看法。
you think about me is what I think about you.
昆汀。
Quentin.
所以我投票给你,凯特。
So I voted for you, Kate.
如果你是一个忠实的人。
In the event that you are a faithful.
它没有帮助集体。
It's not helping the collective.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
另外,我只想对你说,科迪,
Also, I would just say to you, Cody,
你从来没有在我的雷达上。
you were never on my radar.
你被撤回了和其他所有事情吗?
Have you been withdrawn and all these other things?
确定。当我听信你的话时
Sure. When I'm taking you at your word
这是出于你已经列出的原因,
that it's for the reasons that you've laid out,
事实就是如此。
and that's just what it is.
我不——我不认为你。
I don't -- I don't think you.
谢谢你,兄弟。 -嗯嗯。
Appreciate you, bro. -Mm-hmm.
所以这是科迪的三票。
So that's three votes for Cody.
瑞秋两票,凯特一票。
Two votes for Rachel, and one vote for Kate.
西里。
Cirie.
科 迪。
Cody.
我们一直弄错了。
We've been getting it wrong.
有时你必须依靠你的团队来指导你
And sometimes you have to depend on your team to steer you
朝著正确的方向,这就是我投票给你的原因。
in the right direction, and that's why I voted for you.
凯特。
Kate.
我投票给瑞秋。
I voted for Rachel.
所以这是科迪的四个,
So that's four for Cody,
三个给瑞秋,一个给凯特。
three for Rachel, and one for Kate.
只剩下三票了...
With only three votes remaining...
安蒂?
Andie?
科 迪。昨晚把凯尔弄错之后,只是,
Cody. After getting Kyle wrong last night, it's just,
你知道,他正在留下面包屑,
you know, he was leaving breadcrumbs,
而且,我的意思是,如果我是,你知道,那个捡起它的愚蠢的人,
and, I mean, if I'm, you know, the stupid one picking it up,
我们错了,我们错了,但这就是我得到的一切。
and we're wrong, we're wrong, but it's all I got.
基♥督♥教。
Christian.
如果你也投票给科迪,他将被放逐。
If you also vote for Cody, he will be banished.
我的票是给你的,科迪。
My vote was for you, Cody.
主要是因为我必须顺应我的直觉。
Mainly because I got to go with my gut.
是的。没有难受的感觉,伙计。
Yeah. No hard feelings, man.
最后的投票 - 阿里?
And with the final vote -- Arie?
对不起,伙计。
Sorry, man.
我有点相信瑞秋,
I'm putting my faith a little bit in Rachel,
这可能会烧死我,但我确实相信你。
which could burn me, but I do trust you.
所以,对不起,伙计。
So, sorry, man.
所以,科迪,你获得了最多的选票
So, Cody, you have received the most votes
你被逐出游戏。
and you are banished from the game.
请挺身而出,来到真理圈。
Please come forward to the Circle of Truth.
科迪,在你永远被逐出游戏之前,
Cody, before you were banished from the game forever,
请透露
please reveal
如果你是忠实的还是叛徒。
if you are a faithful or a traitor.
我想把这个游戏玩得太糟糕了。
I wanted to play this game so bad.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我太想当叛徒了。
And I wanted to be a traitor so bad.
哦不。-哦不。
Oh, no. -Oh, no.
不。
No.
我爱你们所有人,所以这不是个人的。
I love you all, so it is so not personal.
我是叛徒。-是的!
I am a traitor. -Yes!
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
你做得很好。
You did such a good job.
谢谢你,科迪。
Thank you, Cody.
科迪,对不起。
Cody, I'm sorry.
我只是无法想像处于他的位置。
I just can't imagine being in his position.
在里面,我有点为科迪而死。
Inside, I am dying a little bit for Cody.
哇。-[ 叹息 ]
Wow. -[ Sighs ]
在新泽西见,科迪。-绝对。
See you in New Jersey, Cody. -Absolutely.
感觉就像我的肩膀上的重担被卸下了。
It feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
我觉得我终于可以,就像,真正做我自己
I feel like I can finally, like, actually be myself
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表