剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
我不会对西里有不信任。
I'm not gonna have distrust in Cirie.
但我现在把目光投向了人♥民♥
But I now have my eye on the people
我应该与之密切合作。
that I'm supposed to be working with closely.
啊。
Ahh.
“你被谋杀了。”
"You have been murdered."
我完全没想到。
I was not expecting that at all.
我的意思是,根据我的理解,每个人都喜欢,
I mean, from my understanding, everyone was like,
“哦,我的天哪,我们爱你,我们爱你,你是最棒的。”
"Oh, my gosh, we love you, we love you, you're the best."
叛徒认为我是威胁什么的,
Traitors thought I was a threat or something,
他们只是想[点击舌头]得到我。
and they just wanted to [clicks tongue] get me.
我真的很难过,我不会
I'm really sad that I'm not gonna be
不再是这个游戏的一部分。
a part of this game anymore.
人。
Man.
什么。。。
What the...
什么?!
What?!
这很难。
This is hard.
里安是那种人,你知道,
Ryan was the type of person that, you know,
对士气和球队都很好。
was great for morale, for the team.
糟透了。-实际上,瑞恩走了真的很伤心。
It sucks. -Actually, that's really sad Ryan's gone.
是的,绝对。-就像一个有趣的人一样。
Yeah, absolutely. -Just as, like, a fun person.
很遗憾瑞恩走了,但是... -嗯嗯。
it's sad that Ryan's gone but... -Mm-hmm.
叛徒需要两样东西。
The traitors need two things.
他们需要有人指责自己是叛徒,
They need somebody to blame being a traitor on,
他们需要谋杀人。
and they need to murder people.
所以,瑞恩唯一的用途就是谋杀
So, Ryan's only use was the murder
“因为没有人会相信他是叛徒。
'cause nobody was gonna believe that he was a traitor.
所以这是另一个很好的偏转,干得好。
So it was another good deflection, so good job.
是的。当场。
Yeah. Spot on.
该死的。
Damn.
布翁吉奥诺。
Buongiorno.
是我,你友好的邻居怪人
It is me, your friendly neighborhood eccentric
有一个衣柜要死。[ 笑声 ]
with a wardrobe to die for. [ Laughter ]
按照字面。
Literally.
所以,它发生了
So, it came to pass
对于可怜的,可爱的,爱笑的瑞恩。
for poor, lovely, smiley Ryan.
走了,但没有忘记。
Gone, but not forgotten.
至少在接下来的 10 分钟内不会。
At least not for the next 10 minutes.
不过,和往常一样,在跟踪你的猎物之后,
As always, though, after stalking your prey,
今晚当我们进入圆桌会议时,
tonight when we enter the roundtable room,
您将有机会猛扑并抓住蛇。
you will have a chance to pounce and catch a snake.
你真的需要抓住一些蛇,人。
And you really need to catch some snakes, people.
但在此之前,我们有一个小任务要交给你。
But before that, we have a wee mission for you.
我必须承认,这是我的最爱之一。
And I must confess, it's one of my favorites.
所以,我认为科迪只是吹了他的封面。
So, I think Cody just blew his cover.
不可能。-不可能。
No way. -No way.
不可能。
No way.
“我对凯尔、艾瑞和瑞秋持怀疑态度。
..."I'm suspicious of Kyle, Arie, and Rachel."
我认为他认为我会买♥♥是很糟糕的
I think it's pretty ballsy that he thinks I'm gonna buy
他刚刚告诉我的,因为我知道一个事实
what he just told me, 'cause I know for a fact
瑞恩不会抛弃我的名字。
Ryan's not gonna throw my name out.
瑞恩不可能说出这三个名字。
There's no way Ryan said those three names
在进入圆桌会议的路上。
on the way into the roundtable.
瑞恩不是那种人,就像,
Ryan's not that kind of guy to just be, like,
喷出一些怀疑或预感或谣言。
spurting out some suspicions or a hunch or a rumor.
我认为这很清楚
I think it's very clear
那个能够操纵的人,
that someone who's capable of manipulating,
撒谎,欺骗别人...
lying, and deceiving people...
是科迪。
it's Cody.
哦
Oh.
我们都在共同努力找出叛徒是谁,
We're all working together to find out who the traitors are,
瑞秋像压路机一样走进来。
and Rachel walks in like a steamroller.
你好!你好吗?
Hello! How are you?
这是我遇到过的最尴尬的情况。
This is the most awkward situation I've been in.
我走进去,凯特起身走出房♥间,
I walk in, Kate gets up and walks out of the room,
我说,“哦,好的。”
and I'm like, "Oh, okay."
瑞秋太烦人了。
Rachel's so annoying.
我只是需要从瑞秋那里休息一下。
I just needed a little break from Rachel.
我在想。。。
I'm thinking...
我没有改变对凯特的看法。
I have not changed my mind about Kate.
但是,经过昨晚,
But I am, after last night,
我确信是凯尔。
I'm convinced it's Kyle.
他是唯一一个
He is the only one
插入并改变主题。
that interjects and changes the subject.
他这样做的方式是他进来
And the way he does it is he comes in
以「集结部队」的方式。
in a "rallying the troops" type of way.
凯特,我认为你是叛徒。-这就是问题所在。
Kate, I think you are a traitor. -Here's the problem.
我们浪费了太多时间专注于错误的事情。
We're wasting so much time focusing on the wrong things.
他让每个人都回到那种情绪状态-
He gets everybody back into that emotional state --
“对,我们必须找到叛徒,我们必须找到叛徒”——
"right, we gotta find the traitors, we gotta find the traitors" --
而不是潜在的倾听
as opposed to potentially listening
对于我刚才说的关于这个人的话
to what I just said about this person
这是有道理的。
that makes sense.
他反弹,然后他投掷。
He rallies and then he throws.
我曾无数次尝试与凯特交谈,
I have tried to talk to Kate numerous times,
她不会和我说话。
and she won't talk to me.
你们想要隐私吗?-不。坐。
Do you guys want privacy? -No. Sit.
好。
Okay.
瑞秋,她觉得她进了房♥间,你站起来了。
Rachel, she felt that she came in the room and you got up.
对,好。
Right. Okay.
实际上,在这一点上,我有点想,
And actually, I kind of figure at this point,
应该允许人们有隐私进行对话,
people should be allowed privacy to have conversations,
所以这就是我离开的原因。
so that is why I left.
但感觉,就像,非常个人化。
But it feels, like, very personal.
这里没有什么是个人的。我什至不认识你。
Nothing here is personal. I don't even know you.
好。
Okay.
无论如何,我正准备出发。
I was getting ready to go, anyways.
“我认为这是个人的”?
"I think it's personal"?
闭嘴。
Shut up.
混♥蛋♥。
Asshole.
凯特和瑞秋有这个东西。
Kate and Rachel have this thing.
我们作为叛徒也许可以利用这一点,
We as traitors might be able to use that,
因为我不介意把凯特留在身边
because I wouldn't mind keeping Kate around
因为她是一个伟大的盾牌。
because she is a great shield.
好吧,让我们为这次任务做好准备。
Alright, let's get ready for this mission.
喔!让我们去做吧。
Whoo! Let's do it.
哦!任务时间!-我们走吧!
Ooh! Mission time! -Let's go!
今晚,我要放逐凯特。
Tonight, I'm banishing Kate.
我认为凯特已经证明了她做了一些阴暗的事情
I think that Kate has proven that she's done shady stuff
我认为她试图操纵事情。
and I think she's trying to manipulate things.
我真的认为凯特是个叛徒。
I literally think Kate's a traitor.
你想要一些诚实,瑞秋?
You want some honesty, Rachel?
你看起来像是在社区剧院穿衣服。
You look like you get dressed at a community theater.
你真的是唯一一个认为它很酷的人
You're literally the only person who thinks it's cool
你是第一个“老大哥”婴儿。
that you were the first "Big Brother" baby.
没有人在乎。
No one cares.
没有人在乎。
No one cares.
我们要进教堂。
We're going into the church.
哦,我们要去教堂!
Oh, we're going to church!
正是我们需要的。
Just what we needed.
哦!
Oh!
这很有趣。
This is interesting.
感觉就像走进了恐怖电影。
It felt like walking into a horror movie.
这太吓人了。
This is intimidating.
欢迎。
Welcome.
欢迎。
Welcome.
哦!-哦,哟,这很粗略。
Oh! -Oh, yo, that's sketchy.
开什么玩笑?
Are you kidding me?
哇。
Wow.
这是怎么?
What is this?
这令人毛骨悚然。这太令人毛骨悚然了。
That is creepy. That is creepy.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表