剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
但我也会看看谁在投掷
but I'm also going to be looking at who is throwing
墙上的一切,都可以从他们身上散发出气味。
everything at the wall to get the scent off of them.
我在寻找那些小裂缝,
I'm looking for those small cracks,
这将说明我查明叛徒。
and that'll help me pinpoint the traitors.
下次我们在圆桌会议上见面时,忠实的,
The next time we meet here at the round table, faithful,
您将有机会尝试驱逐叛徒
you will have the chance to try and banish a traitor
从游戏中。
from the game.
记住,忠实的,
Remember, faithful,
如果你能赶走所有的叛徒,
if you can oust all of the traitors,
剩下的人将分享
those of you who are left will share up to
二十五万美元。
a quarter of a million dollars.
哦。一件小小的,最后的小事。
Oh. One teeny-weeny, final little thing.
今晚,叛徒们,
Tonight, traitors,
你会发现彼此的身份,
you will discover each other's identities,
忠心耿耿,你们中的一个人将被谋杀。
and faithful, one of you will be murdered.
我很快就会见到你,参加我们的第一次任务。
I'll see you shortly for our first mission.
再见。
Ciao.
杰拉尔丁看起来很紧张。
Geraldine just looked so nervous.
每次我看著她,她都无法进行眼神交流
Every time I looked at her, she couldn't make eye contact
和我在一起。
with me.
她低下头,移开视线。
She'd look down, she looked away.
我想我会非常擅长这场比赛
I think I'm gonna be very good at this game
“因为我喜欢评判别人。
'cause I love judging people.
除了评判人,这里没有太多可做的,
There's not much else to do here but judge people,
而且我真的无法关闭它。
and I can't really turn it off.
我信任这些人吗?我不相信任何人。
Do I trust these people? I don't trust anyone.
那么,你在想什么?
So, what are you thinking?
我不知道。就像,它在空中。
I have no idea. Like, it's up in the air.
我只是想看看每个人,看看。
I was just trying to look at everybody and see.
我也是。
So was I.
我们围绕这座城♥堡♥进行了一些对话
We finna have some conversations around this castle
并弄清楚发生了什么。
and figure out what is going down.
哦,我的上帝。现在游戏开始了。
Oh, my God. Now the game has started.
你是?紧张,是的。
Are you? Nervous, yeah.
我确实注意到有几个人完全改变了。
I did notice a couple people that completely changed.
就像,他们在坐立不安。-谁?
Like, they were fidgeting. -Who?
斯蒂芬妮。
Stephenie.
她是有史以来最糟糕的骗子。
She's the worst liar ever.
她只是 - 自始至终。
She was just -- the whole time.
瑞恩真的很有趣,真的很傻,
Ryan is really fun and really goofy,
我什至不认为他能做到。
and I don't even think he could pull it off.
另外,我认为里安比眼睛看到的要多得多。
Also, I think there's a lot more to Ryan than meets the eye.
所以,就像,我们很容易掉进这个陷阱。
And so, like, we could easily kind of fall into that trap.
我只是说,我想我也许可以做同样的事情。
I'm just saying, I think I could maybe pull off the same thing.
但我没有听到[哼唱“粉红豹”主题曲]
But I don't hear [hums "The Pink Panther" theme song]
当你走来走去时,在我的脑海里,我听到了。
When you're walking around, in my head, I hear that.
如果我被感动为叛徒,
If I would have got touched to be a traitor,
我肯定会把它送出去。
I definitely would have gave it away.
男人。
Man.
但现在我们有叛徒,是时候找出他们了。
But now we have the traitors, it's time to find them out.
这附近一定有一扇隐藏的门。
There's got to be a hidden door somewhere around here.
但我想找到一扇隐藏的门。
But I want to find a hidden door.
就像,这就是我的目标。
Like, that is my goal.
暗门,你在哪里?
Hidden door, where are you?
当你们摘下眼罩时,
When you guys took off your blindfolds,
有没有跳出什么东西?
did anything jump out at you?
某些人,比如,接管了事情。
Certain people, like, took over things.
他们开始坐立不安,就像,不舒服地交谈。
They started fidgeting and, like, uncomfortably talking.
我认为很难不尝试接受每一件小事。
I think it's hard to not try to pick up on every little thing.
我确实认为非常敏锐会对我在这场比赛中有所说明。
I do think being very perceptive will help me in this game.
所以我正在观察 24/7。
So I'm observing 24/7.
我是一个有创造力的人,但在内心深处,我是善于分♥析♥的。
I come off as a creative, but deep down I'm analytical.
我想这就是为什么我非常适合这场比赛。
I think that's why I'm great for this game.
不相信任何人。
Trust no one.
你们是不是听著,看看你们能不能听到——
Were you guys, like, listening to see if you could hear --
什么。-我曾经是。
Anything. -I was.
是的,我只是盯著人们看,就像,我的意思是...
Yeah, I was just staring at people and, like, I mean...
科迪和我-我们都在“老大哥”上。
Cody and I -- we were both on "Big Brother."
不仅如此,科迪和我在这场游戏之外认识对方。
Not only that, Cody and I know each other outside of this game.
就像,我和科迪一起喝酒。我认识他的家人。
Like, I've drank with Cody. I know his family.
所以我已经看出科迪是叛徒了。
So I can already tell that Cody is a traitor.
这对我来说很明显。嘿,科迪,我看到你了。
It's very obvious to me. Hey, Cody, I see you.
走吧,艾伦!-喔!
Let's go, Alan! -Whoo!
现在,我之前告诉过你,你有机会赢
Now, I told you earlier that you had the chance to win
高达二十五万美元。
up to a quarter of a million dollars.
但目前,奖池是空的。
But currently, the prize pot is empty.
你必须通过完成任务来赚取这笔钱。
You have to earn that money by completing missions.
这些任务不仅为奖金增加了金钱,
These missions not only add money to the prize,
但它们也是一个机会,看看你可能会发现什么
but they're also a chance to see what you might reveal
当受到压力时。
when put under pressure.
别忘了,你想表现得好。
And don't forget, you want to perform well.
随著谋杀的临近,
With a murder on the horizon,
你不希望叛徒把你看成一个薄弱环节。
you don't want the traitors to view you as a weak link.
剩下的一个紧迫问题
The one burning question that remains
什么是第一个任务?
is what is the first mission?
是的!-是的!
Yes! -Yeah!
好吧,你为什么不跳
Well, why don't you hop
进入这些甜蜜的游乐设施并找出答案?
into these sweet rides and find out?
在任务中,
In the mission,
我将专注于为锅里加钱。
I'm gonna be focusing on adding money to the pot.
如果我碰巧注意到有人没有减轻体重,
If I happen to notice someone that's not pulling their weight,
我可以注意到这一点,
I may take note of it,
也许它们可以被视为薄弱环节
and maybe they can be looked at as a weak link
并且可能背上有目标。
and potentially have targets on their back.
在任务实际开始之前,
Prior to the mission actually starting,
我在想,「谁是我的叛徒同胞?
I was wondering, "Who are my fellow traitors?"
以及有多少。
and how many there are.
我不想被放逐,所以我必须保持性格。
I don't want to be banished, so I have to stay in character.
我必须一直扮演超级,超级愚蠢。
I have to play super, super dumb all the time.
我想不被发现。
I want to go undetected.
哦,我的天哪,伙计们。看。
Oh, my gosh, guys. Look.
看啊!-呜!
Look at that! -Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
我好紧张。我好紧张。
I'm so nervous. I'm so nervous.
欢迎大家。
Welcome, all.
现在,我们苏格兰人喜欢点燃一切。
Now, us Scots love to set things ablaze.
今天的任务将涉及你放火
And today's task will involve you setting fire
致这两个伟大的苏格兰怪物。
to these two great Scottish monsters.
看看他们。
Look at them.
第一个任务的目的是点燃这两只野兽。
The aim of this first mission is to ignite these two beasts.
我要让事情变得有趣一点
I'm going to make things a little interesting
并将您分成两组。
and split you into two groups.
这可能会暴露薄弱环节。这里无处可藏。
This could expose weak links. There's nowhere to hide here.
第一个放火烧他们的野兽的群体
The first group to set fire to their beast
在分配的时间内将增加 20,000 美元
within the allocated time will add $20,000
到奖池。
to the prize pot.
如果第二队
If the second team
还在分配的时间内点燃他们的野兽,
also ignites their beast within the allocated time,
他们将增加更适度的10,000美元。
they will add a more modest $10,000.
那么,它是如何工作的呢?
So, how does it work?
小组的四名成员将划入湖中♥央♥
Four members of the group will row into the center of the loch
取回珍贵的火焰
to retrieve the precious flame
来自我忠实的家臣弗格斯。
from my faithful retainer, Fergus.
但要快划,因为火把不会亮太久。
But row quickly, as the torches won't stay lit for long.
同时,车道上的其他人将找到火焰
Meanwhile, the others on lane will locate flame
并制♥造♥导火索点燃野兽。
and build the fuse to ignite the beasts.
但成功并不能保证
But success is not assured
因为你只有30分钟。
because you've only got 30 minutes.
所以把自己分成两组。
So split yourselves into two groups.
两队10人 - 六名建造者,四名划船者。
Two teams of 10 -- six builders, four rowers.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表