剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
你错了。你知道的--
You're wrong. You know --
在座的每个人都知道他们错了。
Everyone at this table knows they're wrong.
这是我的情绪化
And this is me being emotional
而不是把它当作一项业务。
and not thinking of it like a business.
我试图将情绪和业务分开
I try to separate the emotions and the business
因为如果我不这样做,我会发疯的。
because if I don't, I'll go crazy.
所以我试著勇敢,我试著说一些事情,
So I try to be brave and I try to say things,
但我是一个情绪化的人,我非常戏剧化。
but I'm an emotional person and I'm very dramatic.
但是你说和做的事让我很难受
But you say and do things that make it hard for me
为了保护你,让我很难受
to defend you and make it hard for me
告诉这些人你不是叛徒。
to tell these people that you're not a traitor.
没事的。我明白了。
It's fine. I get it.
所以这是瑞秋的四票。
So that's four votes for Rachel.
凯特两票。
Two votes for Kate.
凯特,如果你投票给瑞秋,
Kate, if you vote for Rachel,
今晚她将被驱逐出城♥堡♥。
she will be banished from the castle tonight.
瑞秋,我投票给你。-令人 震惊!
Rachel, I voted for you. -Shocker!
是的。嗯......-谢谢,凯特。
Yeah. Um... -Thanks, Kate.
如果我错了,嗯...
If I'm incorrect, um...
你不在乎。我明白了。
You don't care. I get it.
实际上,如果我错了,
Actually, if I'm incorrect,
我没意见,因为我发现你真的很冒犯。
I'm okay with it because I find you really offensive.
安蒂?
Andie?
瑞 秋。。。
Rachel...
我现在不想在这个位置上,
I don't want to be in this position right now,
我不想被攻击
and I don't want to be attacked
通过你的愤怒和伤害。
by your anger and your hurt.
只要从心底里知道
Just know that from the bottom of my heart
如果你是一个忠实的人,我很抱歉。
I'm sorry if you are a faithful.
瑞秋,你获得了最多的选票...
Rachel, you have received the most votes...
并被驱逐出游戏。
and are banished from the game.
请向前迈进真理圈。
Please step forward to the Circle of Truth.
在你永远离开城♥堡♥之前,
Before you leave the castle forever,
请向我们透露...
please reveal to us...
你是忠实的还是叛徒?
are you a faithful or a traitor?
凯特,我不在乎你是否认为我冒犯。
Kate, I don't care if you think I'm offensive.
我受伤了,因为我被背刺了
I'm hurt because I've been backstabbed
由你们每一个人。
by each and every one of you.
这很糟糕。
And it sucks.
我是忠实的!
I'm a faithful!
你们都是一群白♥痴♥!
And y'all are a bunch of idiots!
就像,你真的纵了
Like, you're literally being manipulated
被那些如此可怕的人!
by people that are so freaking obvious!
你们最好一起来
Y'all better get it together
“因为你们谁也赢不了钱。
'cause none of you are gonna win money.
所以。。。祝你好运。
So...good luck.
忠心耿耿,你再一次被削弱了。
Faithful, you are once more lessened.
只有两个圆桌会议。
There are only two more round tables.
哦,。
Oh,.
是时候脱下手套了。
It's time to take the gloves off.
是的。
Yeah.
我说如果我起来,我会吃掉它。
I said I'd eat it if I up.
只是她一个人的话。
Just her words alone.
对,但是,就像,就像——
Right, but, like, it's like --
知道。你可以看出来。
[bleep] knew it. You can tell.
这是一个怪异的笑话!
It's a freakin' joke!
我们看起来像彻头彻尾的白♥痴♥。
We look like complete idiots.
也许不是,如果你是叛徒。
Maybe not, if you're traitors.
嘿。
Hey.
过来这里。
Come here.
过来这里。加油。没关系。
Come here. Come on. It's okay.
你知道,这感觉很奇怪,因为从一开始,
You know, this feels weird because since the beginning,
我是一个忠实的人。
I was a faithful.
现在我变成了叛徒。
Now I'm switched to be a traitor.
但我仍然觉得和安迪有真正的联♥系♥。
But I still feel a real bond with Andie.
你没事吧?-是的,就像...
Are you okay? -Yeah, it's just like...
我必须赢得这件事,因为我无法通过
I have to win this thing because I can't be going through
我在精神上正在经历什么,不带东西回家。
what I'm going through mentally to not take something home.
就像,我就是不能。
Like, I just can't.
我觉得太可怕了。
I feel so horrible.
我认为我们今晚作为忠实者犯了一个大错误。
I think that we made a big mistake as faithfuls tonight.
如果你说直截了当,那不是你...
If you're saying straight-up it's not you...
我向上帝发誓。
I swear to God.
一旦有理论和怀疑
Once there's a theory and suspicion
有点绕到小组,
sort of gets around to the group,
这几乎就像癌症一样。克利斯蒂安可能会有麻烦。
it's almost like a cancer. Christian could be in trouble.
唉。-你想要任何 -
Gosh. -Do you want any --
是在另一个房♥间吗?我去拿。
Is it in the other room? I'll go grab it.
你们想要什么吗?-不,我很好。
Do you guys want anything? -No, I'm good.
你什么都不想要?-水?好。
You don't want anything? -Water? Alright.
我太震撼了,伙计。克利斯蒂安在玩弄它。
I'm so shook, man. Christian's playing it to loose.
就像,他只是冒著很大的风险。
Like, he's just taking big risks.
它使我处于危险之中。
It put me at risk.
而且,现在,我需要保护自己。
And, for now, I need to protect myself.
我的意思是,好吧,我们完成了。如果我们明天没有得到一个...
I mean, well, we're done. If we don't get one tomorrow...
就是这样。这是一个包装。
That's it. That's a wrap.
我们必须连续两次命中。
We have to hit twice in a row.
不是我。我不认为是西里。
It's not me. I don't think it's Cirie.
克利斯蒂安会一直都是叛徒吗?
Could Christian have been a traitor all along?
他对招聘持阴暗态度。
He was shady about the recruitment.
这是一个阴暗的故事。就像,它没有加起来。
It was a shady story. Like, it didn't add up.
克利斯蒂安和我一直互相信任,
Christian and I have always trusted each other,
但我觉得我需要多想一点,因为
but I feel like I need to think a little more because
斯蒂芬妮的话有点可疑。
what Stephenie's saying is kind of suspect.
我觉得他是个叛徒。
I feel like he's a traitor.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我什至不知道了。
I don't even know anymore.
我知道那不是瑞秋。我不应该投票给她。
I knew it wasn't Rachel. I shouldn't have voted her.
但是我要投票给谁呢?
But who am I gonna vote?
我不认为你是叛徒。
I don't think you're a traitor.
我保证。我发誓我不是。
I promise. I swear I'm not.
人都是——
People are all --
当我从台球室出来时,
When I came from the billiards room,
安迪说,“嗯,一定是基♥督♥徒。
Andie was saying, "Well, it has to be Christian."
安迪在说什么?-他们认为这是基♥督♥徒。
Andie was saying what? -They think it's Christian.
克利斯蒂安来了很多。他想成为一个表演的终结者。
Christian is coming up a lot. He wants to be a show stopper.
所以他会不遗余力
So he will go out of his way
做一些给我们带来热量的事情
to do things that put heat on us
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
至少你们今天得到了你们团队的盾牌。
At least y'all got the shield on your team today.
你知道我的意思?-是的。
You know what I mean? -Yeah.
我们赢得了盾牌。
We won the shield.
所以我知道没有人能免于被谋杀。
So I know that nobody is safe from being murdered.
所有的多米诺骨牌都在排队和倒下
All the dominoes are lining up and falling
以我们希望它们下降的方式。
in the way we want them to fall.
因此,到目前为止,我们的计划正在取得惊人的效果。
So our plan is so far working phenomenally.
我只是想知道,有可能是基♥督♥徒吗?
I just wonder, is it possible it'd be Christian?
因为他得到了招聘,但他拒绝了。
Because he got the recruitment, but he turned it down.
那是一个小草图。
That was a little sketch.
如果他已经是叛徒怎么办?
What if he was already a traitor?
那你为什么要穿上它 - 哦!
Then why would you put that on -- Ohh!
因为现在他看起来像一个忠实的人。
Because now he looks like a faithful.
这使得-
That makes --
他知道他会知道...
He knew that he would be knowing that...
而且,这样,没有人会在他身上浪费放逐。
And, this way, nobody would waste a banishment on him.
当你如此自大和自信时
When you're so cocky and confident
一点也不偏执
and not paranoid at all
因为你已经弄清楚了,
because you've got it all figured out,
你开始犯错误。
you start to make mistakes.
晚安。叛徒要睡觉了。
Good night. Traitors are going to bed.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表