剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
哦,天哪。
Oh, gosh.
还有一件事我——我,嗯——
There is one more thing I -- I, um --
我应该提到,
I should've mentioned,
我会尽快告诉你
and I'm going to tell you just as soon
当我安全地到达房♥间的另一边时。
as I get safely over here to the other side of the room.
哦!-哇。
Ooh! -Wow.
是的,有镭射。
Yes, there's lasers.
我们走吧。-看起来很恶心。
Let's go. -That looks so sick.
繁荣!镭射射射穿整个房♥间。
Boom! Lasers shoot across the room.
这是在给黑色行动。
It's giving black ops.
它给了“不可能的任务”。
It's giving "Mission Impossible."
它给了双“O”昆汀。
It's giving double-"O" Quentin.
哈哈。
Ha-ha.
你有15分钟的时钟。
You have 15 minutes on the clock.
每个到达房♥间另一边的玩家
Every player that makes it to the other side of the room
赚取物品的价值。
earns the value of the item.
较大的将增加更多的奖池,
The bigger ones will add more to the prize pot,
但他们将更难到达另一边。
but they'll be harder to get across to the other side.
成功的玩家可以回去再试一次
The players who are successful can go back and try again
直到时间用完,
until time runs out,
但是如果你在任何时候击中其中一个镭射,
but if you hit one of the lasers at any point,
你会有一分钟的时间,
you'll have one minute taken off your time,
您将立即从游戏中删除。
and you'll be removed from the game immediately.
您携带的物品
The item you are carrying
将与您一起从游戏中移除。
will be removed from the game with you.
哦。-嗯。
Oh. -Mm.
这是我执行过的任何任务中最严肃的一次。
This is the most serious I've taken any mission.
我脱下靴子——太笨重了。
I took my boots off -- too clunky.
我把袖子卷起来,因为我穿著
I rolled my sleeves up 'cause I'm wearing
蓬松的袖子衬衫——太蓬松了。
a puffy sleeve shirt -- too puffy.
我曾经偷偷溜出窗户
I used to sneak out of my windows
当我在高中时,所以我觉得
when I was in high school, so I feel like
我一直在为此进行训练。
I've been training for this.
也许先学习激光,然后再抓住物品。
Maybe learn the lasers first, then grab the items.
但请记住,如果你穿越了,
Keep in mind, though, if you make it across,
我们需要回去。所以也许我们去更容易,
we need to go back. So maybe we go for the easier,
首先是小票专案。
smaller-ticket items first.
那个时候到了。-西里,你想先走吗?
That time has come. -Cirie, you want to go first?
我先走了,我只想把它弄过去。
I'll go first, and I just want to get it over with.
西里自告奋勇先走。
Cirie has volunteered to go first.
我不会先去做任何事情。
I wouldn't go first for anything.
继续前进,你就是煤矿里的第一只金丝雀。
Go right ahead, and you be the first canary in the coal mine.
您的15分钟...
Your 15 minutes...
开始。。。
starts...
现在!
now!
这是您展示自己价值的最后机会之一。
This is one of your last chances to show your worth.
您的 15 分钟开始...
Your 15 minutes starts...
现在!
now!
好。
Okay.
你明白了,西里。-你明白了,女孩。
You got it, Cirie. -You got it, girl.
没问题。没问题。-你明白了,西里。
You got it. You got it. -You got it, Cirie.
太紧张了,因为我不会数自己
So nervous because I wouldn't count myself
作为最敏捷的,和镭射
as the most agile, and the lasers
就像,字面上交织在一起。
are, like, literally intertwined.
一个错误的举动,你就出局了。
One wrong move, and you're out.
好。好。干得好。
Nice. Nice. Good job.
我只是去争取它 -
I'm just going for it --
我们可以添加到锅中的所有钱。
all the money we can add to the pot.
留在下面,留在下面。
Stay under, stay under.
我家里有一个依靠我的家庭。
I have a family at home that depends on me.
我在夏威夷没有房♥子。
I don't have a house in Hawaii.
我租。所以我玩游戏是为了赢。
I rent. So I'm playing the game to win.
非常隐身。非常隐身。-哦,小心。
Very stealth. Very stealth. -Ooh, careful.
别著急。没问题。
Take your time. You got it.
没问题。
You got it.
保持低调。保持低调。-真正的低。真正的低。
Stay low. Stay low. -Real low. Real low.
注意这条腿,我的后腿。
Watch this leg, my back leg.
是的!-是的!
Yeah! -Yeah!
喔!-西里!
Whoo! -Cirie!
你的女孩到了另一边!
Your girl makes it to the other side!
1,500美元给西里。
$1,500 to Cirie.
安全漏洞。
Security breach.
镭射添加。
Laser added.
哦,越来越难了。
Oh, it's getting harder.
他们将添加镭射。
They're going to add lasers.
如果你认为你可以,现在就抓住天使,
If you think you can, grab the angel now,
“因为她是8岁了。-是的
'cause she's 8 grand. -Yeah,
我想看看它有多大。
I want to see how big it is.
您还剩 13 分 20 秒。
You have 13 minutes and 20 seconds remaining.
记住,你可以拿起它并放下它。
Remember, you can pick it up and set it down.
昆汀本人已经是一个相当大的家伙了。
Quentin himself is already a pretty big guy.
现在我们几乎
And now we've pretty much
告诉他,他必须拿走最大的物品。
told him he has to take the biggest item.
昆汀要做大或回家。
Quentin is going big or going home.
那是 8,000 美元。-是的。
That's $8,000. -Yeah.
干得好。-我得到雕像,
Good job. -I get the statue,
而我,就像,立即知道我必须高价值
and I, like, instantly knew that I have to go high value
因为时间要不多了。
because time is going to run out.
所以我只是去津津有味。
So I just went for the gusto.
昆汀为此赤脚。
Quentin's going barefoot for this.
我要叫她珍珠。
I'm going to call her Pearl.
看著就在你面前,就在这里,昆汀。
Watch right in front of you, right here, Quentin.
珍珠和我,我们在躲闪和躲闪。
Pearl and I, we're ducking and dodging.
珍珠是和蔼可亲的,是跟随我的领导,
Pearl is being agreeable, is following my lead,
所以我想,“好吧,让我们去做吧。
so I'm like, "Alright, let's just do it."
剩余 13 分钟。-保持低头。
13 minutes remaining. -Keep your head down.
我说,“没办法。
I'm like, "There's no way.
昆汀不可能带著那个雕像来到这里。
No way Quentin's going to make it over here with that statue."
看我的雕像。
Watch my statue.
你瞧,昆汀砸了它。
Lo and behold, Quentin smashes it.
是的。是的。
Yeah. Yeah.
是的,昆汀!
Yeah, Quentin!
8,000美元的雕像。嗯!
$8,000 statue. Mm!
哇,那太好了。
Wow, that was great.
谢谢。
Thank you.
昆汀到底是怎么做到的?
How the heck did Quentin do that?
有很多肾上腺素飙升。
There's a lot of adrenaline pumping.
我知道,对吧?[ 笑声 ]
I know, right? [ Laughter ]
安全漏洞。
Security breach.
镭射添加。
Laser added.
哦,那个刚刚出现在中间。
Oh, that one just came on in the middle.
好吧,我要去买♥♥杯子和珠宝,我想,好吗?
Okay, I'm going to go for the cup and jewels, I think, okay?
我超级兴奋。我已经准备好了。
I'm super stoked. I'm ready for this.
这是我的时刻。
This is my moment.
我每天都跑步。我做瑜伽。
I run every day. I do yoga.
我一直在伸展。
I stretch all the time.
这绝对不算什么。
This is absolutely nothing.
我会把这个放在袋子里,保证。
I'm going to have this in the bag, guaranteed.
什么?
What?
哦!
Oh!
检测到入侵者。
Intruder detected.
逃逸时间减少一分钟。
Escaped time reduced by one minute.
恐怕您已经启动了安全系统。
You have activated the security system, I'm afraid.
走向失败的一方
Make your way to the losing side
基♥督♥教。-我打了一个吗?好。
Christian. -Did I hit one? Okay.
字面上有一只脚在地上
Literally has one foot on the ground
他击中了镭射。
and he hits a laser.
这样的失败。
Such a fail.
您还剩 10 分 30 秒。
You have 10 minutes, 30 seconds remaining.
10分钟。我们走吧。-好吧,你们明白了。
10 minutes. Let's go. -Alright, you guys got it.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表