剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
...终究很冷。
...ultimately very cold.
我的目标是像,「我不想被谋杀,
My goal was to be like, "I don't want to be murdered,
所以我宁愿有一个军械库通行证。
so I'd rather have an armory pass."
但这并不重要,因为我们得到的物品为零。
But it didn't matter because we got zero items.
仔细观察每件物品。
Look very closely at every item.
让我们一起从这里开始。让我们都走路看看。
Let's start here together. Let's all walk and look.
带进房♥间。
Take in the room.
睤。快 点!
Look around. Hurry!
你怎么能杀我?!我以为我们是朋友!
How could you murder me?! I thought we were friends!
玩家们,你们的时间从现在开始。
Players, your time starts now.
哪三项发生了变化?
What three items have changed?
你还记得这把小提琴吗?
Do you remember this violin?
是的,我知道小提琴不在这里。
Yeah, I know the violin wasn't here.
是的,它绝对不存在。
Yeah, it absolutely wasn't there.
我完全不记得了。-我完全不记得了。
I don't remember this at all. -I don't remember that at all.
好。-让我们把 - 可以吗?
Okay. -Let's put the -- is that okay?
我们同意我可以把它放在那里吗?
Do we agree I can put that there?
是的,是的,因为我不记得了。
Yeah, yeah, 'cause I don't remember that.
我不记得了。
I don't remember that.
我感到非常自信。
I'm feeling very confident.
我感觉非常好。我们把这个放在袋子里。
I'm feeling really good. We got this in the bag.
来吧。来吧。
Here we go. Here we go.
我们被锁定了。-感觉良好。
We're locked in. -Feeling good.
来吧,艾伦。来吧,伙计。
Come on, Alan. Come on, man.
过去的球员,历史的受害者,
Players of yesteryear, victims of history,
有多少项目是正确的?
how many items are correct?
给我们看一个标志。
Show us a sign.
一。-恐怕只有一个。
One. -Only one, I'm afraid.
你知道那是哪一个吗?
Do you know which one that was?
小提琴。-小提琴。
The violin. -The violin.
正确。
Correct.
什么?!-什么?!
What?! -What?!
这只会增加您 1,000 美元
This adds you just $1,000
朝奖池走去。
towards the prize pot.
什么?!
What?!
它一直直接在你面前。
It was straight in front of you all the time.
地球。
The globe.
我就知道。-而且,他们一直在玩
I knew it. -And also, they've been playing
这里有一些猴子生意,
some monkey business in here,
因为凤梨在哪里...
because over where the pineapple is...
凤梨!-...曾经有一只猴子。
Pineapple! -...there used to be a monkey.
很自信,不是吗?
Very confident, weren't you?
而且非常非常错误。
And very, very wrong.
哦,我的天哪。
Oh, my gosh.
我认为我们在进入军械库方面做得还不够。
I don't think we've done enough to go into the armory.
不过,我想要盾牌。
I want the shield, though.
我们离终点线如此之近。
We are so close to the finish line.
我不想被叛徒谋杀。
I don't want to be murdered by the traitors.
不幸的是,你不是很善于观察。
Unfortunately, you are not very observant.
清晰。
Clearly.
您只赢了 2,000 美元
You won just $2,000
走向集体奖池。
to go towards the collective prize pot.
作为一个团队,我们只赢了2000美元[笑]。
We've only won $2,000 [laughs] as a team.
两支球队都得到了一件物品,
Two teams both got one item,
这意味著我们有平局。
which means we have a tie.
因此,归结为谁锁定物品最快。
So it came down to who locked in their items the fastest.
和最快的团队,
And the fastest team,
因此今晚去我的军械库是...
and therefore going to my armory tonight is...
...男孩们。
...the boys.
当!不过,那把小提琴。
Dang! That violin, though.
看著他们的脸我很生气,
I am so annoyed looking at their faces,
击掌并说:“伟大的团队合作”
high fiving and saying, "Great teamwork"
给那个试图偷他们钱的人。
to the very person that's trying to steal their money.
而且你知道,即使他们中只有一个是叛徒,
And you know, even if only one of them is a traitor,
我仍然坚持这一点,因为我只是认为
I still stand by that, because I just think
有,比如,闷闷不乐的人。
there's, like, smarmy people.
好吧,我不敢相信我们赢了。
Well, I can't believe we won that.
我知道,对吧?
I know, right?
我不敢相信我们坐在这里。
I can't believe we're sitting here.
我们非常自信。
We were so confident.
太错了。-太错了。
So wrong. -So wrong.
而且太快了。-而且太快了。
And so fast. -And so fast.
在我们赢得挑战后,
After we won the challenge,
我们有机会进入军械库。
we got a chance to go in the armory.
盾牌非常关键
The shield is vividly critical
因为得到盾牌的人是不能被谋杀的。
because the person that gets the shield can't be murdered.
如果我们团结起来... -是的。
If we band together... -Yeah.
...我们不会告诉你认识的小组,谁得到了它。
...we don't tell the group you know, that who got it.
*你好*
* Hi *
显然我不需要盾牌。
Obviously I don't need the shield.
但是,拥有它会很好
However, it would be nice to have it
因为那只是给了我们另一个机会
because that just gives us another opportunity
想杀谁就杀谁,谁也安全。
to murder whoever we want, and nobody's safe.
地狱是的!
Hell yes!
猜猜谁得到了盾牌?
Guess who gets the shield?
所以对我来说连续两个,感觉真的很好
So two in a row for me, and it feels really good
因为,你知道,显然这是终极力量
because, you know, obviously this is the ultimate power
现在在游戏中。
in the game right now.
这是我的逻辑,
So here's my logic,
因为我被告知我的名字即将出现。
because I've been told my name is coming up.
你们都与某些人有联♥系♥。
There's certain people y'all have all connected with.
你们不会互相投票。
You're not going to vote each other out.
所以我觉得出于这个原因,它会依靠我
So I feel like for that reason, it will fall back on me
在街区。
to be up on the block.
人们不会抛出人的名字
People are not going to be tossing out names of people
他们真的非常非常喜欢这个游戏。
that they really, really like in this game.
是的,有一个集团。
Yeah, there's a clique.
我仍然认为瑞秋是叛徒。
I still think that Rachel is a traitor.
我也是。
I do, too.
如果你能证明一些有效的观点,
If you can prove some valid points,
也许我愿意睁开眼睛,
maybe I'd be willing to open my eyes,
但我真的不觉得...
but I just really don't feel...
我不想重复我的有效观点。
I don't feel like repeating my valid points.
但是,就像,你觉得是谁 - 如果是我,
But, like, who do you feel -- if it's me,
那也没关系,但是,就像,你觉得是谁?
then that's fine, too, but, like, who do you feel?
我的意思是,昆汀,也许是克利斯蒂安。
I mean, Quentin, maybe Christian.
我知道西里很生气,因为她不是叛徒。
I know Cirie was mad that she wasn't a traitor.
Cirie是我在这所房♥子里的盟友。
Cirie is an ally for me in this house.
我肯定会提到资讯的花絮。
I'm definitely going to mention the tidbit of information.
如果我能把怀疑转向斯蒂芬妮,
If I can turn suspicions on Stephenie,
我将利用这一点来发挥我的优势。
I'm going to use that to my advantage.
我不知道。我——我没有这种感觉。
I don't know. I-I'm not feeling that.
也许我不应该这么说。
Maybe I shouldn't have said that.
在这个游戏中,你所说的一切和你所做的一切
In this game, everything you say and everything you do
可以而且将会对你不利。
can and will be held against you.
我们下到电线。
We are down to the wire.
就像,现在是时候开始玩了
Like, now it's time to start playing
是真的,是真的。
for real, for real.
而且我不只是要翻身,
And I'm not just gonna roll over,
他们不会只是放逐我。
and they're not gonna just banish me.
嗯。
Mm.
没有人会投票给他们喜欢的人。
Nobody is ever going to vote for anybody that they like.
这只是事实。
That's just the facts.
比如,西里?我们都爱西里。
Like, Cirie? We all love Cirie.
就像,没有人会抛出西里的名字,
Like, nobody finna throw out Cirie's name,
她很可能是一个叛徒。
and she might very well be a traitor.
凯特,你想来和我说话吗?
Kate, do you want to come talk to me?
哦,当然。-是的。
Oh, sure. -Yeah.
我只是把东西扔在那里,安迪,
I'm just throwing stuff out there, Andie,
不要乱头,不要——
not to jumble up your head, not to --
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表