剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
不,伙计们,这对我来说就像一场活生生的噩梦。
No, guys, this is like a living nightmare for me.
深呼吸。深吸一口气。
Take deep breaths. Breathe in deep.
奇怪。
Weird.
虽然我知道我的小庄园看起来像一个天堂,
Though I know my little estate may seem like a paradise,
正如你很快意识到的那样,
as you have realized rather quickly,
你永远不会远离谋杀。
you're never far away from a murder.
今天的任务将是一个纪念
Today's mission will be a memorial
为了你失去的阵亡战友。
for the fallen comrades you have lost.
非常慷慨,他们给你留下了2万美元——
Very generously, they have left you $20,000 --
喔!-好。
Whoo! -Okay.
...隐藏在这个会众中的某个地方。
...hidden somewhere amongst this congregation.
所以,你已经在两个团队中了。这很容易。
So, you're already in two teams. That was easy.
哦!
Oh!
这是一场相互对抗的比赛
It's a race against each other
在会众中找到那块金子。
to find that gold within the congregation.
愚蠢的瑞秋在我的团队中。
Stupid Rachel is on my team.
太烦人了。
So annoying.
这是精确的使命。
This is a mission of precision.
首先,每个团队中的一个将进入忏悔室。
First, one of each team will enter the confessional booth.
我会给你一个可以找到的谜语的方向
I'll give you directions to a riddle that can be found
在这本伟大的书中——
in this great book --
“叛徒之书。”
"The Book of Traitors."
这个谜语的答案将引导您找到一个专案
The answer to that riddle will lead you to an item
其中一个会众穿著。
one of the congregation is wearing.
会众中的这个人
This person in the congregation
还将持有5,000美元的黄金。
will also be holding $5,000 in gold.
哇。-嗯。
Wow. -Mm.
好。-好。
Alright. -Okay.
每轮只有一个猜测,
There is only one guess per round,
你有四轮。
and you have four rounds.
玩家们,你们现在很熟悉了,
Players, you're well acquainted now,
但是你们的合作情况如何?
but how well are you working together?
叛徒会不会把你看成薄弱环节
Will the traitors view you as weak links
并且容易受到谋杀?
and vulnerable for murder?
这是你证明自己价值的机会
This is a chance for you to prove your worth
在比赛的关键时刻。
at a crucial point in the game.
那么,谁准备好接受一些教会的密♥码♥破译呢?
So, who's ready for a bit of ecclesiastical code-breaking?
我被称为一个谜
I'm known as something of an enigma
围绕这些部分,我自己。
around these parts, myself.
好吧,所以你想让我进入人群?
Okay, so you want me to go into the crowd?
安迪要去人群中吗?-是的。
Andie's going in the crowd? -Yeah.
好。-你要去忏悔室。
Okay. -You're going to the confessional.
我们都在寻找章节,解决谜语。
We're all looking for the chapter, solving the riddle.
我仍然怀疑科迪的唯一原因,
The only reason I'm still suspicious of Cody,
因为我知道他有能力成为叛徒。
because I know he's capable of being a traitor.
所以,任务是一个非常明显的机会
So, the mission is a very obvious opportunity
以识别可疑操作。
to identify suspicious actions.
我正在努力获胜。
I'm trying to win.
你好,我的孩子。
Hello, my child.
距离你上次表白有多久了?
How long has it been since your last confession?
一会儿。-乆。
A while. -Long time.
很高兴知道。我可以帮你吗?
Good to know. Can I help you?
请。-可以找到您需要的线索
Please. -The clue you need can be found
第25段,第四行。
in paragraph 25, line four.
来吧,来吧,来吧,来吧。
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
段落
Paragraph
第25章,第四行。
Chapter 25, line four.
25,第四行。
25, line four.
十七。-十七?
XVII. -XVII?
现在,什么?-第25章,第四行。
Now, what one? -Chapter 25, line four.
不,他说行... -十七是章节。十七。
No, he said line... -XVII is the chapter. XVII.
谢谢。-好的,我们开始了。
Oh, thank you. -Okay, so here we go.
“Raquon” -- 这是另一种语言。
"Raquon" -- It's in another language.
好吧,不,是第25段吗?
Alright, no, is it paragraph 25?
这是第25段,第四行。
It's paragraph 25, line four.
18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25.-第四行。
18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25. -Line four.
你能再读一遍吗?
Can you read it again?
“人们看透了我,但我不是鬼。
"People look through me, but I am not a ghost.
我有不同的形状和大小...”
I come in different shapes and sizes..."
“我的使用需要一个主机。
"And my use requires a host."
只是继续寻找突出的狗屎。
Just keep looking for shit that sticks out.
我看过太多的调查发现。
I have seen way too much Investigation Discovery.
这太容易了。
This is too easy.
是或否?我们只有一次机会。
Yes or no? We only get one shot.
是的,用蓝色领带。
Yeah, with the blue tie.
是的。是的。你是对的。-好。把你的东西给我。
Yes. Yes. You're right. -Okay. Give me your thing.
把东西给我。-等。
Give me the thing. -Wait.
去,去。
Go, go.
我非常擅长谜语。我明白了。
I am so good at riddles. I got this.
眼镜。
Glasses.
你有黄金吗?
Do you have the gold?
耶!
Yeah!
我们走吧!-呜!
Let's go! -Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!
是的!干得好!
Yes! Good job!
眼镜。-没关系。这只是一个回合。
Glasses. -It's okay. It's just one round.
这只是一个回合。我们可以赢得下一个。
It's just one round. We can win the next one.
不用担心。
Not worried about it.
这项任务非常令人沮丧。
This mission is so frustrating.
我感觉到凯尔略有变化。
I have felt Kyle slightly changing.
他开始有点质疑我,
He's starting to question me a little bit,
我能感觉到这让他的肢体语言发生了变化。
and I can feel it 'cause his body language changes.
我想我滑倒了。
I think I slipped up.
所以,好吧,所以你要说并再做一次?
So, okay, so you're gonna say and do it again?
我要做同样的事情。-就这样。
I'm gonna do the same thing. -Just like that.
我认为你做得很好。-哦,主人。好。
I think you did great. -Oh, lord. Okay.
所以,因为我做得很好,
So, because I did so well,
我们的团队决定让我再次去告解室。
our team decided that I would go to the confession booth again.
谁赢得了第一轮?-我们做到了。
Who won the first round? -We did.
你做到了?干的好。-是的。
You did? Well done. -Yes.
哦,嘘。你这只迷路的小羊。
Oh, boo. You little lost sheep.
自从我上次见到你们之后,你们两个犯了罪吗?
Have either of you sinned since I saw you last?
不。-不,当然不是。
No. -No, of course not.
就在几分钟前。你没有太多时间。
It was only a few minutes ago. You didn't have much time.
可以找到您寻找的线索
The clue you seek can be found
第17段,第三行。
in paragraph 17, line three.
好的,我们开始吧。来吧。
Alright, here we go. Here we go.
继续前进。
Go forth.
不要乘法。
Do not multiply.
第17段,第三行。
Paragraph 17, line three.
17,第三行。
17, line three.
10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17.
10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17.
这是月亮。有人拿著月亮的东西。
It's the moon. Somebody with a moon thing.
“我每天都在走,但我在那里直到我跌倒。
"I'm gone every day but I'm there 'til I fall."
那是月亮吗?-有人看到月亮吗?
Is that the moon? -Anybody see a moon?
我看不出来。
I don't see it.
阅读它。
Read it.
这里,这里,这里!
Here, here, here!
那边,那边!橙!
Over there, over there! Orange!
你有黄金吗?
Do you have the gold?
我们只是在那个会众中有一个猜测。
We've just got one guess in that congregation.
我们最好确定我们对此充满信心。
We better be damn sure we're feeling confident about it.
我们的团队有什么问题?!
What is wrong with our team?!
比如,我只是挑选了一个有一堆假人的团队吗?
Like, did I just pick a team with a bunch of dummies?
还是我是假人?
Or am I the dummy?
就在那里。就在那儿。她。
That right there. Right there. Her.
你有黄金吗?
Do you have the gold?
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
我们走吧!
Let's go!
想拥抱它吗?
Want to hug it out?
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表