剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
这将引起如此多的偏执。
This is gonna cause so much paranoia.
让我们完成它。-好吧。
Let's get it done. -All right.
我太想谋杀某人了。
I am so pumped to murder someone.
我终于明白了,你知道,
I finally get to just, you know,
从一开始就砍掉某人的头。
chop someone's head off right from the get-go.
这就是我想要的。
And that's all I ever wanted.
所以它是写的。
So it is written.
无情。
Ruthless.
今晚有人被谋杀。
Someone is getting murdered tonight.
我永远不想让尘埃落定。
I don't ever want to let the dust settle.
我希望灰尘不断堵塞人们的肺部
I want the dust constantly clogging up people's lungs
并让他们咳嗽
and making them cough
这样他们就看不到眼前的东西了。
so that they can't see what's right in front of them.
这就是我们。
And that's us.
第一起谋杀案会造成很多偏执狂。
The first murder is gonna create a lot of paranoia.
所以我必须保持低调。
So I got to stay under the radar.
我们谋杀谁会制♥造♥混乱。
Who we murder is going to create chaos.
这就是我们想要的,因为作为叛徒,
That's what we want because, as traitors,
我们可以以此为食。
we can feed off that.
我们不是来参加的。我们是来接手的。
We're not here to take part. We're here to take over.
这不是个人的。这都是生意。
It's not personal. It's all business.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表