剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
我听到骑兵接近。
I hear the cavalry approach.
我们很接近!-去,去!
We're close! -Go, go!
时间不多了。
Time is running out.
上面发生了什么?!
What's going on up there?!
待命,我们会在那里,凯尔。我们会在那里。
Stand by, we'll be there, Kyle. We're going to be there.
快点,球员。字面上有人
Hurry, players. There are literally people
在坟墓里等著你。
in the grave here waiting for you.
有人能听到我的声音吗?任何人?任何人?
Can anybody hear me? Anybody? Anybody?
加油!-斯蒂芬妮!
Come on! -Stephenie!
我听到你们的声音。快点!喧嚣!
I hear you guys. Hurry up! Hustle!
跑,来吧!-去,去,去!
Run, come on! -Go, go, go!
他们在这里,他们在这里。
They're here, they're here.
黄蓝队现在必须挖
Yellow and blue team now have to dig up
他们的两个球员。
their two players.
就在这里,就在这里。坚持。
Right here, right here. Hang on.
就在这儿。就在这儿。-剩余5分钟。
Right here. Right here. -5 minutes left.
花,花,花。
Flowers, flowers, flowers.
就是这样。就是这样。-我们现在正在挖掘。
There it is. That's it. -We're digging right now.
我们现在正在挖掘。
We're digging right now.
寻找红玫瑰。是这样吗?
Look for a red rose. Is that it?
就是这个!-伙计们,开始挖掘!
It's this one! -Guys, start digging!
开始挖掘!-给我离开这里!
Start digging! -Get me out of here!
来吧,来吧,伙计们!
Come on, come on, guys!
我是来自史坦顿岛的发型师。
I'm a hairstylist from Staten Island.
不,我不活跃。这是最大的锻炼
No, I'm not active. This is the biggest workout
我曾经活过的一生,
of my entire life that I've ever lived,
做过,做过任何事情。
ever done, ever anything.
这是我做过的最疯狂的事情。
This is the craziest thing I've ever done.
好吧,让我们继续挖掘。-挖!快点!
Alright, let's keep digging. -Dig! Hurry up!
来吧,伙计们。加油。-哦,我的主人。
Come on, guys. Come on. -Oh, my lord.
我们是最后一个,只有一个人
We're one of the last ones, and there was only one person
谁有地图,带路——杰拉尔丁。
who had the map, leading the way -- Geraldine.
哦。一般来说,如果你在挖坟墓,
Oh. In general, if you're digging up a grave,
你的生活进展不顺利,是吗?
things aren't going well in your life, yeah?
挖掘不是我的强项,我为此感到自豪。
Digging is not my strong suit, and I'm proud of that.
继续前进!不要停!去!
Keep going! Don't stop! Go!
只剩下几分钟了。滴答滴答。滴答滴答。
Only a few minutes remaining. Tick tock. Tick tock.
来吧,伙计们。让我出去。
Come on, guys. Let me out.
嘿,我需要你们帮忙把这件事做好。
Hey, I need you guys to help pull this thing off.
克利斯蒂安,他就像[喊叫]。
Christian, he was like [shouts].
就像不可思议的绿巨人确实破解了一样。
It was like the Incredible Hulk did crack.
他用铲子打我。
He hit me with his shovel.
为了[哔哔]的缘故!
For [bleep] sake!
我很好,只是不喜欢他。
I'm good, just don't like him.
把她拉出来!-迅速。迅速。
Pull her out! -Quickly. Quickly.
把他拉出来!
Pull him out!
巴姆已获救。
Bam has been rescued.
奖金 5,000 美元。
$5,000 to the prize fund.
繁荣!
Boom!
移♥动♥,移♥动♥!移♥动♥!
Move, move! Move!
来吧,来吧,来吧,来吧!
Come on, come on, come on, come on!
加油!-2, 3 --
Come on! -2, 3 --
是的!我们走吧!我们走吧!
Yeah! Let's go! Let's go!
干得好,伙计们。-我认为我们真的杀死了它。
Good job, guys. -I think we really killed it.
这些人将是很棒的人。
These are going to be great people to work with.
我绝对信任他们,即使是科迪。
I definitely trust them, even Cody.
我们的团队合作得很好。
Our team worked together so well.
快点,球员。时间不多了。
Hurry, players. Time is running out.
还有 20,000 美元可以玩。
There's still $20,000 to play for.
我们必须继续前进。
We have to keep going.
什么?哦。
What's that? Oh.
迈克尔,你知道,低声说,“所以杰拉尔丁,对吧?”
Michael, you know, whispered, like, "So Geraldine, right?"
那不是我的行为方式
That's just not how I would conduct myself
当没有很多人从坟墓里爬起来时。
when there are not a lot of people up from their graves.
你们都有这个!你们都得到了这个!
Y'all got this! Y'all got this!
3, 2, 1.
3, 2, 1.
加油!-起床。起床。起床!
Come on! -Get up. Get up. Get up!
哦,我的上帝!
Oh, my God!
另外5,000美元到奖金基金。
Another $5,000 to the prize fund.
太棒了,大家。
Bravo, everybody.
小心,小心。-让我出去。
Watch out, watch out. -Let me out.
还剩一分钟。
One minute remaining.
出去!-我知道!
Get out! -I know!
黄队和红队,你救了你的球员,
Yellow and Red teams, you have rescued your players,
银行 20,000 美元。-快点!
banking $20,000. -Hurry up!
蓝队,你需要快点
Blue team, you need to hurry up
如果你想拯救你的队友。
if you want to rescue your teammates.
来吧,伙计们。我们走吧!
Come on, guys. Let's go!
30,000 美元。
$30,000 at stake.
来吧,伙计们!-哦,我们明白了,我们明白了!
Come on, guys! -Oh, we got it, we got it!
快点!-黄队和红队,
Hurry up! -Yellow and Red teams,
你已经拯救了你的球员,存入了20,000美元。
you have rescued your players, banking $20,000.
来吧,伙计们!我们走吧。
Come on, guys! Let's go.
蓝队,你没有救出任何人。
Blue team, you have rescued none.
来吧,伙计们。-你必须拉绳子!
Come on, guys. -You gotta pull the rope!
10秒!
10 seconds!
9, 8, 7, 6...
9, 8, 7, 6...
哦,伙计!-5, 4...
Oh, man! -5, 4...
打破锁链!-3, 2, 1.
Break the chain! -3, 2, 1.
游戏结束。游戏结束。
Game over. Game over.
很抱歉。如此接近。
So sorry. So close.
上帝。
God.
这是几秒钟的事情。
It was a matter of seconds.
真是太可惜了,我们没有成功。
It was such a bummer that we didn't make it.
哟,用你的膝盖。
Yo, use your knees.
到处都是污垢,突然打开,但为时已晚。
Dirt everywhere, popped open, but it was too late.
我想我们都会同意没有什么比这更紧密的了
I think we'll all agree there is nothing more bonding
比一个好的寻宝,有吗?
than a good treasure hunt, is there?
是的。-黄队和红队,
Yeah. -Yellow and Red teams,
你已经成功地挖出了你的同伴。
you have successfully dug up your fellow players.
你总共为这个锅存了 20,000 美元。
You banked a collective $20,000 for the pot.
蓝队,你什么也没赢。
Blue team, you won nothing.
我们试过了。-无法全部获胜。
We tried. -Can't win them all.
我希望今天的任务给了你一个机会
I hope today's mission has given you a chance
了解您的队友以及您可以信任的人。
to learn about your teammates and who you can trust.
我们回去吧?对于我们的第一次圆桌会议,
Let's go back, shall we? For our first round table,
你们都会投票驱逐某人
where you will all vote to banish somebody
你认为是叛徒。
you think is a traitor.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
这很难!
That was hard!
你认为克利斯蒂安绝对疯了吗
Do you think Christian was going absolutely insane
在这次任务中,因为他就像,
during this mission because he was like,
“哦,天哪,他们来找我们了?”
"Oh, my God, they're on to us?"
不要,比如,表现偏执,那是基♥督♥徒。
Not to, like, act paranoid, that is Christian.
他简直让我发疯,因为他就是这样。
He's just drives me nuts because that's how he is.
我不知道这是否与叛徒有关。
I don't know if it has to do with being a traitor or not.
这不是你如何开始,而是你如何完成。
It's not how you start, it's how you finish.
是的。-我以为你今天是G。
Yeah. -I thought you were a G today.
你说得对了。你说得对了。
You were on point. You were on point.
你帮了大忙。-因为--
And you helped out a lot. -Because --
与其他人和我们一起。-我很感激。
With other people and us. -I appreciate that.
我的团队赢得了10,000美元,这很棒。
My team won $10,000, which is great.
我们一起工作。我已经建立了一些友情,
We worked together. I've built some camaraderie,
尤其是布兰迪,这对,
especially with Brandi, which was essential for,
你知道,我作为一个叛徒想做什么。
you know, what I'm trying to do as a traitor.
我认为迈克尔是叛徒,
I think Michael's a shoo in for a traitor,
我会告诉你为什么。
and I'll tell you why.
当我从坟墓里冒出来的那一刻,不知从哪里冒出来,
The second I popped out of out the grave, out of nowhere,
他只是说,“我们要去找杰拉尔丁,对吧?”
he just was like, "We're going for Geraldine, right?"
我说:“什么?
I'm like, "What?"
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表