剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
安迪开始列出所有这些理由,
Andie starts listing all these reasons to be,
你知道,怀疑我。
you know, suspicious of me.
然而,我对投票给凯特很有信心。
However, I'm feeling pretty confident about voting Kate out.
我在想,“哦,我的天哪,
I'm thinking, "Oh, my gosh,
如果我今晚真的被放逐了怎么办?
what if I'm really being banished tonight?"
因为,坦率地说,克利斯蒂安是相当有说服力的。
Because, frankly, Christian is quite convincing.
投票将保持不变吗
Are the votes going to remain the same
因为克利斯蒂安打得好?
because Christian is putting up a good fight?
你不想在投票之外,
You don't want to be on the outside of a vote,
尤其是今晚。
especially tonight.
玩家们,现在是时候公布您的投票了。
Players, it's now time to reveal your votes.
让我们从凯特开始。
Let's start with Kate.
克利斯蒂安,我觉得你很搞笑
Christian, I think you're hilarious
聪明而惊人,而且,呃,
and smart and amazing, and, uh,
如果我错了,我真的很抱歉。
if I'm wrong, I'm really sorry.
没有难受的感觉。
No hard feelings.
阿瑞。
Arie.
好吧,这是一个艰难的问题,但是...
Okay, this is a tough one, but...
...基♥督♥教。
...Christian.
我认为关于这封信的谈话似乎很可疑。
I think the conversation about the letter seems suspect.
我必须和我最信任的人一起去
I have to go with the people I trust the most
在这段经历的最后一部分,
at the last part of this experience,
我正在 - 我正在尽我最大的努力。
and I am -- I'm putting all my best towards it.
你很好。
You're good.
基♥督♥教。
Christian.
我和凯特一起去。
I went with Kate.
没有难受的感觉。-唔。
No hard feelings. -Mnh-mnh.
就是这样。这只是一个游戏,所以...
It is what it is. It's just a game, so...
是的。
Yep.
所以两票给克利斯蒂安。
So two votes for Christian.
一票给凯特。
One vote for Kate.
昆汀。
Quentin.
凯特,我投票给你。
Kate, I voted for you.
我只需要坚持,你知道,我的想法
I just have to stick true to, you know, what I think
所以我之前说的是真的,我确实爱你。
so what I said earlier was true, and I do love you.
也爱你。
Love you, too.
各两票,只剩下安迪和西里投票。
Two votes each with only Andie and Cirie left to vote.
安蒂。
Andie.
我今晚跟著我的直觉去了,
I went with my gut tonight,
我的直觉告诉我...
and my gut was telling me...
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表