剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
快速的小换衣服 -- 鞋子。
Quick little change of the -- the shoes.
那是食物吗?嗖!嗖!
Is that food? Whoo-hoo-hoo! Whoo-hoo-hoo!
中文?-是的。
Chinese? -Yeah.
哦!啊!-很好。
Oh! Ah! -It's good.
如果我回家是因为我对迈克尔的看法是错误的,
If I go home because I'm wrong about Michael,
好吧,值得。
okay, worth it.
我的笔记 - 我对此有点困惑。
The note from me -- I'm a little confused by it.
你认为今晚有人会提起它吗?
Do you think someone's gonna bring it up tonight?
嗯哼。-哦,地狱,是的。
Uh-huh. -Oh, hell, yeah.
这个地方有更多的背刺
There's more backstabbing in this place
而不是莎士比亚的悲剧。
than in a Shakespearean tragedy.
我所有的球员都在壮观地支撑和烦恼,
And all my players are strutting and fretting magnificently,
虽然今晚他们中的两个人将退出舞台。
though tonight two of them will exit stage right.
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
对。
Right.
迈克尔一直是一个巨大的分心,
Michael has been a huge distraction,
然后人们怀疑凯特。
and then people are suspicious of Kate.
但我就是不明白为什么凯特会
But I just don't understand why Kate would have
把自己设置成这样。
set herself up like this.
在幕后,我试图弄清楚
Behind the scenes, I'm trying to figure out
斯蒂芬妮怎么了,西里又怎么了。
what's going on with Stephenie and what's going on with Cirie.
我会让你们知道,我喜欢你们。
I'm gonna let you know, I like you guys.
我不知道,我不知道。-我也不知道。
I don't know, I don't know. -I don't know either.
我认为如此。
I think so.
我们有中国菜。-酸甜?
We got Chinese food. -Sweet and sour?
是的。-哦,我的上帝,多么令人兴奋!
Yep. -Oh, my God, how exciting!
[喘息]-凯尔的声音很大,
[ Gasps ] -Kyle's very vocal,
他正试图把其他名字放在那里。
and he's trying to put other names out there.
但我爱西里。
But I love Cirie.
Cirie和我从第一天起就结盟了,
Cirie and I have had an alliance since day one,
所以我想证明我是值得信赖的。
so I want to prove I'm trustworthy.
我不认为是。-唔。
I don't think it is. -Mnh-mnh.
嗯嗯。 -什么?
Mnh-mnh. -What?
我不认为是-- -你。
I don't think it's -- -You.
你最好这么说。
You better say that.
必须有一个坚强的女性在混合中。
There's got to be a strong female in the mix.
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
人们开始怀疑,伙计们,
And people are starting to get suspect, guys,
它会像我们中的一员一样
that it's going to be, like, one of us
如果不是凯特。我只是对你说实话。
if it's not Kate. I'm just being honest with you.
我们刚刚进行了这次对话。
We just had this conversation.
是的。-凯尔和瑞恩 -
Yeah. -Kyle and Ryan --
说必须有一个女人,
stated that there must be one woman,
他们似乎认为这个女人
and they seem to think this woman
必须是名人,所以 - 显然,他们是对的。
has to be a celebrity, so -- and obviously, they're right.
这可能是以后的问题,下线。
That could be a problem later on, down the line.
哪里有烟,哪里就有火。
Where there's smoke, there's fire.
所以如果你继续提起我的名字,你知道,
So if you continue to bring up my name, you know,
你可以开始一些可能流行起来的事情。
you could start something that could catch on.
我可以问你一个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?
如果你要投票给我,你能告诉我吗
If you're going to vote me, will you just tell me
这样我就可以享受余下的夜晚。
so I can enjoy the rest of my night.
只是太累了。-我明白了,伙计。
It's just exhausting. -I get it, man.
我已经改变了两次投票。
I have changed my vote twice.
凯特也没有离开热门座位。
Kate's not out of the hot seat, too.
我会说凯特。
I'll say Kate.
如果你们认为是我,我会去凯特。
If you guys think it's me, I'll go Kate.
但这无助于给人信心。
But that's not gonna help give people confidence.
我知道。我今天早上告诉过你,
I know. I was telling you this morning,
我有直觉,
I've got gut feelings,
但我的直觉并不能说服你。
but my gut don't convince you of nothing.
就像你的直觉不能说服我一样。
Just like your gut don't convince me.
我需要混凝土,而我没有。
I need concrete, and I don't have that.
我不是100%确定是迈克尔,但他只是无能
I'm not 100% sure it's Michael, but he's just incapable
保持一致的故事,
of keeping a consistent story,
并传播各种粗略的理论
and spreading kind of sketchy theories
支持证据为零。
with zero supporting evidence.
我怀疑昆汀,因为他说话太雄辩了。
I suspect Quentin because he's just so eloquently spoken.
他什么都没做。
He's not done anything.
他只是一个全能的好人。
He's just an all-around good guy.
每个人都爱他。他真是个好说话的人。
Everybody loves him. He's such a good talker.
他去为你击球并转移了整个谈话。
He went to bat for you and shifted the entire conversation.
我知道,我知道。
I know that, I know that.
我对此表示赞赏。我没有说他的名字。
And I appreciate that. And I've not said his name.
就像我说的,我不知道该怎么办。
Like I said, I don't know what to do.
反正我的每一个方面对每个人都是可疑的,
Every aspect of me is suspicious to everybody anyway,
所以我无能为力。
so there is nothing that I can do.
我只想把一个叛徒赶出去
I just want to get one traitor out
并像,“
and be like, "
好。
Okay.
我们现在要去圆桌会议吗?
Are we going to round table, like, "now" now?
今晚进入圆桌会议,
Going into the round table tonight,
凯特和迈克尔身上有很多热度
there's a lot of heat on Kate and Michael
因为我们想要那个。
because we want that.
这正是我们想要的。
That's exactly what we want.
我很生气我看的人
I'm mad that the people I look at
并花时间每天在我面前撒谎,
and spend time with every day are lying to my face,
我想让他们出去。
and I want them out.
我们需要摆脱叛徒,
We need to get rid of a traitor,
我们现在需要摆脱叛徒。
and we need to get rid of a traitor now.
你好,亲爱的心。
Hello, dear hearts.
我们再次见面。
We meet again.
那么。。。
Well...
今天事情发生了转折。
things took a turn today.
我指的不仅仅是摩天轮。
And I don't just mean the Ferris wheel.
你们合作得很好,
You worked well together,
您的奖金池现在为94,900美元。
and your prize pot now stands at $94,900.
但。。。
But...
目前,叛徒根本就要偷东西。
at present, the traitor stands to steal at all.
当然,这里没有背刺。
There's no backstabbing here, of course.
不。
No.
在这里,你直视人的眼睛
Here, you look straight into the eye of the person
你对谁进行最后一击。
to whom you deal the final blow.
此时此地,
Here and now,
下一次放逐开始了。
the next banishment commences.
我认为,在我们开始之前,
I think, before we get started,
我们需要弄清楚这一点,你知道,事情
we need to figure out this, you know, thing
上面有谢尔贝和我的名字。
that had Shelbe's and my name on it.
我认为这很重要。那么我们可以从这个开始吗?
I think that's important. So can we start with that?
确定。
Sure.
嗨,凯特。-你好。
Hi, Kate. -Hi.
所以,昨晚,你起床了,
So, last night, you got up,
一张纸从你的裙子里掉了出来。
and a piece of paper fell out of your skirt.
所以我带来了它,
So I brought it,
只是为了那些没有看到它的人。
just for the people that didn't see it.
所以。。。-我的意思是,不是...
So... -And I mean, doesn't...
是的,它看起来很糟糕。嗯,布兰迪和我在酒吧见面,
Yeah, it looks bad. Um, Brandi and I met in the bar,
然后我们正在经历我们认为处于危险之中的人
and then we were going through who we thought was at risk
那天晚上被谋杀。
of getting murdered that night.
然后我们被叫去吃晚饭。
And then we got called to dinner.
布兰迪 你呢?
Brandi And you?
是的。我不是叛徒。
Yeah. I'm not a traitor.
我只是觉得你一直在试图引起戏剧性。
I just feel like you keep trying to cause drama.
我是说,摩天轮?“谁说了那些谎言?”凯特。
I mean, Ferris wheel? "Who's told those lies?" Kate.
好。
Okay.
凯特在偏转方面非常熟练。
Kate is very masterful in deflection.
她在说服人们方面非常熟练。
She's very masterful in convincing folks.
但我知道我所知道的,
But I know what I know,
我觉得我已经看到了我需要看到的一切。
and I feel like I've seen all that I need to see.
凯特,你继续向墙上扔泥土和泥土。
Kate, you continue to throw dirt and mud at the wall.
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表