剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
我已经与之建立了关系。
that I've built relationships with.
作为叛徒,
And as a traitor,
它沉重地压在我身上。
it is weighing heavily on me.
谢尔贝、凯特、阿兹拉。-不会是凯特。
Shelbe, Kate, Azra. -Not gonna be Kate.
不。-她是叛徒。
No. -She's a traitor.
如果我不得不猜测,我会说凯特会走进门
If I had to guess, I would say Kate will walk through the door
因为她对她有点怀疑。
because she had a little suspicion on her.
他们留在人们身边
They're keeping around the people
对他们有一些怀疑。
that have some suspicion on them.
嗯。 -你知道我的意思吗?
Mm. -You know what I mean?
他们保持气味。
They keep the scent off of them.
嗯。
Mm.
这是一个很好的观点。
It's a good point.
怎么样?-这是,呃...
How's it going? -It's, uh...
我很震惊,我什至在吃这顿早餐。
I'm so shocked that I'm even at this breakfast.
但我认为我被谋杀的时间不长。
But I don't think it's long till I'm murdered.
我想这就像是,“凯特太明显了。
I think it was like, "Kate would be too obvious.
所以我们不要马上杀死凯特。
So let's not kill Kate right away.
我们会把她留到明天,”
We'll save her for tomorrow,"
这是一种有趣的生活方式。你知道的?
which is a fun way to live. You know?
凯特很阴暗。
Kate is shady.
她昨天丢下的纸条——
The note she dropped yesterday --
她想惹我们。
she's trying to mess with us.
她试图在这里造成严重破坏或做点什么。
She's trying to wreak havoc or do something here.
是的。-仍然华丽。
Yeah. -Still gorgeous.
阿兹拉或谢尔贝。哇。
Azra or Shelbe. Wow.
我非常担心阿兹拉走了。
I am extremely worried that Azra's gone.
她是我唯一100%信任的人。
She's the only person that I have 100% trust with.
A,比如,大姐姐,小妹妹,有点。
A, like, big sister, little sister, kind of.
天哪,天哪,天哪。
Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit.
噢。-噢。
Awww. -Awww.
是我。我是——我是最后一个。
It's me. I'm -- I'm the last one.
是我。
It's me.
那么,我们确定阿兹拉是正确的选择吗?
So, are we sure that Azra is the right choice?
很棒,因为它会让每个人都像,
Brilliant because it would make everybody be like,
“等等。什么?“-凯尔今天发表了评论
"Wait. What?" -Kyle made the comment today
在关于人们被保留的桌子上。
at the table about people being reserved.
我们摆脱了阿兹拉,这在凯尔身上看起来很糟糕。
We get rid of Azra, that just looks bad on Kyle.
我们将棋子留在城♥堡♥里
We leave the pawns in the castle
这将造成混乱。
that are gonna create chaos.
有很多人对凯特持怀疑态度,
There's a lot of people skeptical of Kate,
有很多人对迈克尔持怀疑态度。
and there's a lot of people skeptical of Michael.
让我们坚持我们的主题,“城♥堡♥中的混乱”。
Let's stick to our theme, "Chaos in the castle."
你觉得怎么样?-城♥堡♥里一片混乱。
What do you think? -Chaos in the castle.
让我们去做吧。
Let's do it.
你们准备好迎接炎热了吗?
Y'all ready for the heat?
带上热量,宝贝。
Bring the heat, baby.
该死的。
Damn it.
我希望再坚持几天,
I was hoping to last [Chuckles] a couple more days,
但我无法做到。
but I couldn't pull it off.
我想我被谋杀了,因为我终于说出来了
I think I've been murdered because I finally spoke up
并在桌子上说了些什么,所以这只是完美的分心
and said something at the table, so it's just perfect distraction
自。。。
to...
让人们质疑叛徒可能是谁。
make people question who the traitors could be.
天堂的另一天。
Another day in paradise.
我讨厌阿兹拉被谋杀,因为我只是觉得
I hate that Azra was murdered, because I just feel like
信徒们一个接一个地被摘下来。
the faithfuls are getting picked off, one by one.
阿兹拉是我在这场比赛中的人。
And Azra was my person in this game.
就像,真的,彻头彻尾,
Like, really, through and through,
我信任的一个人。
the one person I had trust with.
叛徒只是造成
The traitors are just causing
此时纯粹的混乱和混乱,
pure chaos and confusion at this point,
他们做得很好。
and they're doing such a good job.
用麦克白的话来说,
In the words of Macbeth,
“'这是一个艰难的夜晚,”
"'Twas a rough night,"
特别是对于阿兹拉,
especially for Azra,
谁成为第三个受害者
who became the third victim
在黑暗的掩护下被残忍♥地冒犯
to be brutally offed under the cover of darkness
被那些奸诈、奸诈的叛徒。
by those treacherous, treacherous traitors.
安杰丽卡。-你好。
Anjelica. -Hi.
你没事吧?-是的。
You okay? -Yeah.
我很难过。
I'm sad.
为什么?-呃。。。
Why? -Uh...
阿兹拉是一个不可思议的人,
Azra was an incredible person,
她昨晚第一次开口,
and she spoke up for the first time last night,
现在今天早上回家了,所以...
and now went home this morning, so...
你认为她是因为说出来而被谋杀的吗?
You think she was murdered for speaking out?
好吧,我想我们已经哀悼了足够长的时间。
Well, I think we've mourned long enough.
是时候继续你的生活了,
It's time to get on with your lives,
无论它们持续多久。
however long they last.
我会向你告别。
And I will bid you adieu.
东草甸见。
See you on the east meadow for a mission.
不要哭。-[ 轻笑 ]
Don't cry. -[ Chuckles ]
这将如此艰难。
This is gonna be so rough.
作为叛徒,早餐现在有点多。
As a traitor, breakfast is kinda a lot now.
因为所有人的目光都集中在每个人身上。
because all eyes are on everyone.
这是相当紧张的。
It is quite stressful.
压力很大,
It is quite stressful,
但你从不让他们看到你流汗。
but you never let them see you sweat.
啊,看看这个视图。看看这个。
Ah, look at this view. Look at this.
嘿,我刚刚注意到,你的嘴唇和你的裤子相匹配。
Hey, I just noticed, your lips matches your pants.
它与我的裤子相匹配,瑞恩。我总是修饰好。
It matches my pants, Ryan. I always touch up good.
我是故意的,是的。
I did it on purpose, yeah.
哦,我喜欢。我喜欢。
Ooh, I like it. I like it.
谢谢,里安。
Thanks, Ryan.
我不知道我是否想和这些人一起出去。
I don't know if I want to go outside with these people.
我可能会转身。
I might turn around.
我不认为有任何类型的,比如,最高逻辑
I don't think there's any type of, like, supreme logic
那必然会出一个叛徒。
that is going to necessarily out a traitor.
我认为我们需要放弃具体的证据。
I think that we need to go off of concrete evidence.
我认为你应该继续蠕虫洞
I think you should keep wormholing
直到你找到一个有效的。
until you find one that works.
我真的要小心
I really am gonna have to be careful
我对这张纸条说的,
what I say about this note,
因为我想证明他是叛徒。
because I want to prove that he is a traitor.
一旦我们发现了一个叛徒,
Once we uncover one traitor,
它将开始有意义。
it's going to start making sense.
我认为这真的很重要
I think it's just really important
我们今天分享资讯。
that we share information today.
我明白了。但是当我们在更大的群体中时
I get it. But when we are in bigger groups
有些事情你可能想说,也可能不想说,
and there's some stuff you may or may not want to say,
我认为不对一大群人说这句话在战术上是明智的,
I think it's tactically smart not to say it to a big group,
因为-- -好吧,让我们分支
because -- -Well, let's branch off
并做小组。-这就是我要说的。
and do small groups. -That's what I'm saying.
据统计,这里可能有一些叛徒,所以...
Statistically, there's probably some traitors here, so...
从战术上讲,我不希望信徒获得动力。
Tactically, I didn't want the faithfuls to gain momentum.
所以试图分♥裂♥叛徒更好
So trying to split the traitors up was better
因为我们是在操纵其余的信徒。
because we are puppeteering the rest of the faithfuls.
希望他们在台球室著火,
Hopefully, they got a fire in the billiards room,
“因为我冻僵了。-是的。
'cause I'm freezing. -Yeah.
小心你在谁身边说的话,
Be cautious of what you're saying around who,
是我唯一的建议。
is my only advice.
听著,我是来找叛徒的。
Listen, I'm here to find the traitors.
好。-对嘛?
Good. -Right?
因为我是一个忠实的人。-是的。
Because I'm a faithful. -Yeah.
我可能是错的。我不认为是迈克尔。
I could be wrong. I don't think it's Michael.
有很多人怀疑迈克尔。
There's so many people suspicious of Michael.
所以,作为一个叛徒,我想把他留在身边
So, as a traitor, I would like to keep him around
因为迈克尔是一个完美的盾牌。
because Michael is a perfect shield.
你为什么不认为是迈克尔?
Why do you not think it's Michael?
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表