剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表
投票给凯特,我们真的会——
vote out Kate, we're gonna really be --
她不会做狗屎。每个人都会把她投票出去。
She ain't gonna do shit. Everyone's gonna vote her out.
我受不了凯特。-是的。
I can't stand Kate. -Yeah.
今晚是凯特或凯尔。
It is Kate or Kyle tonight.
你不认为凯尔是忠实的吗?
You don't think Kyle is a faithful?
从大家的说法来看,要么是凯尔,要么是凯特。
From what everyone said, it's either Kyle or Kate.
我今天真的必须努力说服人们
I've really got to work on convincing people today
以确保我们都在同一页面上驱逐凯特。
to make sure that we all are on the same page to banish Kate.
我们已经知道我们不信任凯特。
We already know we don't trust Kate.
当然不会。
Sure don't.
不要。
Do not.
谁在拉弦,谁在试图分散我们的注意力?
Who's pulling the strings and who's trying to distract us?
凯特今天会坚持谁?
Who is Kate going to stick up for today?
我可以说,嗯...我非常怀疑凯尔。
Can I say, um... I'm highly suspicious of Kyle.
我认为他非常可疑。
I think he is highly suspect.
我认为投票给里安是非常战略性的
I think the vote for Ryan was very strategic
因为一个兄弟不会投票给另一个兄弟。
because a bro wouldn't vote out another bro.
这是为了甩掉凯尔的气味。
It was to throw the scent off of Kyle.
他只是我的二号♥人物。
He is just about my number two.
我已经把凯尔的名字扔掉了。
I've already been tossed out Kyle's name.
我觉得这对叛徒可能是有利的
I feel that it could be advantageous for the traitors
告诉凯尔这点资讯。
to tell Kyle this bit of information.
我必须成为 - 我必须像...
I got to be -- I got to be like...
如果我们要尝试真正工作
If we're gonna try to really work
把叛徒赶出去,我必须透明。
and get the traitors out, I have to be transparent.
你的名字被飘来飘去。
Your name's being floated around.
哦,我的上帝。我错过了什么吗?
Oh, my God. Did I miss something?
我不知道有人怀疑我。
I had no idea that some people suspected me.
我的上帝,如果我们现在投票,我可能会得到多数票。
My God, if we voted right now, I might get a majority.
你们吠错了树,
You guys are barking up the wrong tree,
除非你有什么要隐瞒的。
unless you got something to hide.
今天早上早些时候,有人对我说了些什么
Earlier this morning, something was said to me
我觉得非常可疑,
that I find highly suspect,
我已经锁定了一个。
and I've kind of locked in on one.
再说一次,我不会说出名字,因为我就像,
Again, I'm not gonna name names 'cause I'm just like,
不,喜欢,舒服
not, like, comfortable
或者现在很自信。-好。嗯嗯。
or confident right now. -Okay. Mm-hmm.
不分享他的资讯,你就不信任我。
By not sharing his information, you don't trust me.
如果你不信任我,
And if you don't trust me,
这意味著你以后可能会针对我。
that means you can potentially target me later.
我只是让你知道 - 看著我的眼睛 -
I'm just letting you know -- look me in the eyes --
我是一个忠实的人。
I'm a faithful.
我需要证明我是一个忠实的人。
I need to prove I'm a faithful.
我的意思是,我希望仍然有一些对话
I mean, I'm hoping to still have some conversations
在我们去圆桌会议之前。
before we go to the roundtable.
我其实有一个策略,但也涉及——
I actually have a strategy, but it also involves --
我也是。-...多个步骤。
I do, too. -...multiple steps.
我就像,我最不想做的就是被放逐
I'm just like, the last thing I want to do is get banished
在我对任何事情都正确之前。
before I was right about anything.
这让我很尴尬。我现在告诉你,
That's just embarrassing to me. I'm telling you right now,
你想在某件事上是正确的——我不是叛徒。
you want to be right about something -- I'm not a traitor.
听著,我不想投票给你。
Listen, I don't feel like voting for you.
哦,我只是让你知道我不会投票给你。
Oh, I'm just letting you know I wasn't gonna vote for you.
艾瑞,我对你读得很好。
Arie, I get a very good read on you.
我觉得你和我都想过事情
I feel like you and I have thought about things
非常非常相似。
very, very similarly.
瑞秋,你正在接受一些同样的怀疑,
Rachel, some of the same suspicions you're picking up on,
就像,我分享,好吗?-是的。
like, I share, okay? -Yeah.
是的,让我们去做吧。-你想快速聊天吗?
Yeah, let's do it. -Do you want to just quickly chat?
是的。是的。-除非--
Yeah. Yeah. -Unless --
我的意思是,我很高兴在人们面前这样做。
I mean, I'm happy to do it in front of people.
我不在乎。-不,继续。你们两个走吧。
I don't care. -No, go ahead. You two go.
伙计,这太忙了。只是时间不够。
Dude, this is so hectic. There's just not enough time.
我知道。-我只是,就像,窃听
I know. -I'm just, like, bugging out
因为,就像,有些人怀疑我。
because, like, some people suspect me.
所以,就像,我现在告诉你,我完全信任你。
So, like, I'm telling you right now, I fully trust you.
嗯嗯。 -我要告诉你这个。
Mm-hmm. -I'm gonna tell you this.
里安没有来吃早餐后有人来找我
Someone came up to me after Ryan didn't come to breakfast
并说:「在深夜,
and said, "At the very end of the night,
里安告诉我三个名字“——
Ryan told me three names" --
我的名字,艾瑞的名字,还有瑞秋的名字。
my name, Arie's name, and Rachel's name.
他们试图 - 叛徒试图看到
They're trying to -- the traitor is trying to see
如果我上钩并开始传播谣言。
if I take the bait and start spreading that rumor.
那是科迪吗?-是科迪。
Is that Cody? -It's Cody.
我需要你的说明。
I need your help.
好。
Okay.
进入放逐,我感到自信
Going into the banishment, I feel confident
我有选票让凯特出去。
that I have the votes to get Kate out.
凯特要回家了。
Kate is going home.
我觉得我和凯尔搞砸了。
I feel like I have slipped up with Kyle.
所以现在我需要确保我做一些损害控制
So now I need to make sure I do some damage control
这可以保护我,推动我前进。
that can protect me to move me forward.
我只想驱逐叛徒!
All I want is to banish a traitor!
这要求是不是太过分了?
Is that too much to ask for?
所以我们又见面了
And so we meet again
在生命的回圈中。
here at the circle of life.
无论如何,对于你们大多数人来说。
For most of you, anyway.
您的奖金底池目前为 1♥1♥4♥,900 美元。
Your prize pot currently stands at $1♥1♥4♥,900.
天啊,这真是个烦人的数位!
God, that is an annoying number!
让我们把它变成 115,000 美元。别客气。
Let's make it $115,000. You're welcome.
这是一个令人印象深刻的数位,但如果你想保留它,
It's an impressive sum, but if you want to keep it,
你需要摆脱叛徒。
you need to get rid of the traitors.
看看你的周围。
Take a look around you.
你要知道,这些人中的一些人
You must know that some of these people
正在通过他们不可否认的完美牙齿撒谎。
are lying through their undeniably perfect teeth.
要非常小心你称谁为朋友。
Be very careful who you call a friend.
请你发言。
The floor is yours.
我想从今晚开始。
I'd like to start tonight.
所以,我听到几个名字肯定在我耳边叽叽喳喳喳。
So, I've heard a few names definitely be chirped in my ear.
但我认为最让我印象深刻的是什么
But I think what stood out the most to me
是你,凯尔。
was you, Kyle.
就像,我真的觉得我们有这种良好的关系
Like, I genuinely felt like we had this good rapport
我真的很信任你。
and I was really trusting of you.
然后看著你今天只是跑来跑去
And then watching you today kind of just run around
当然,对不同的群体进行保护并为自己辩护,
to different groups and defend yourself, of course,
听到你的名字被提起后,
after hearing your name being brought up,
这对我来说比以往任何时候都更像是一个信♥号♥♥。
that was kind of more of a sign to me than ever.
我对你100%真诚。
I've been 100% genuine with you.
我所说的一切。
Everything I've said.
今天有人对我说了一句话,说得很清楚
Someone said something to me today that made it clear as day
策略是什么。
what the strategy is.
我的头号♥嫌疑人
My number one suspect
是一个名字没有被提起的人。
is someone whose name has not been brought up.
对。
Right.
好吧,说出来。-那是谁?
Well, say it. -And who is that?
我知道达成共识
I know that reaching a consensus
在这张桌子上将是非常具有挑战性的,
is going to be very challenging at this table,
这就是为什么我四处奔波试图取得进展,
which is why I was running around trying to make headway,
尝试实际进行一些对话。
trying to actually have some conversations.
我会这样说。
I'll say this.
你出现在人们的一个和/或两个和/或三个。
You come up on people's one and/or two and/or three.
这意味著我必须把它都摆在那里。
That means I have to just kind of lay it all out there.
就像,好吧,科迪。
Like, alright, Cody.
我认为这里唯一能够操纵的人,
I think that the only person here capable of manipulating,
欺骗、撒谎、刺伤
deceiving, lying, stabbing
是以前做过的人。
is someone who's done it before.
哇。
Wow.
不是一次 - 两次。-嗯嗯。
Not once -- twice. -Mm-hmm.
但后来进来这里,哦,太安静了,
But then comes in here and is oh so quiet,
哦,好矜持,玩最安全,
oh so reserved, playing the safest,
剧集 | 叛徒(澳版)(2022) | 导航列表